Majority of debtors to US hospitals now people with health insurance

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Truly dystopian. It must be terrifying to live under this threat even when you pay a lot for insurance.
Meanwhile the number of people in the uk with medical debt is steady at 0.
Thoughts and prayers.

Not surprising, its a feature of America's Risky Obamacare Medical Scheme. The ACA forces people into ultrahigh deductible policies. B. Hussein O's plan lifted all limits on the upside, but that meant the insurance companies had to raise the deductible on the downside.

If we keep the insurance thru employers then in a way they will keep people in the workforce far linger than they should be in the workforce. We are in a time where we need people retiring in their early 50s. But because of health insurance people stay working. A form of forcing labor?

Truly dystopian. It must be terrifying to live under this threat even when you pay a lot for insurance.
Meanwhile the number of people in the uk with medical debt is steady at 0.
Thoughts and prayers.
A good, satisfying bowel movement is dystopian to you, shit head. You Brit bastards let a child die recently rather than let him seek treatment elsewhere. https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/25/health/alfie-evans-appeal-bn?cid=ios_app

THAT is dystopian, you stupid fucker.

When I talk about the two criminal gangs who rob and shit on The People, health care is a superb example.

The US is the only so-called first world country without affordable health care.

The Democrats' corporate authored ACA is a cruel joke, whereas the Republican non-response to the issue is simply cruel.

For being the greatest nation on earth we've never figured out health care. A sad statement about this nation.

S

So it comes down to the rich vs the middle and lower classes then.
How do you make such a wild leap like that? Totally illogical.

If our health insurance worked on true market principles rather than pursuant to the ACA, people could afford better insurance. My private individual policy premium skyrocketed under the ACA and remains high. People raise their deductibles in order to afford it. If you have a $10k, then you are on the hook for that amount. Hell, I remember when I had a $500 deductible. Today that would cost me $3-4k monthly, maybe more.

Use your head, moron.

When I talk about the two criminal gangs who rob and shit on The People, health care is a superb example.

The US is the only so-called first world country without affordable health care.

The Democrats' corporate authored ACA is a cruel joke, whereas the Republican non-response to the issue is simply cruel.
The late John McCain is the patron saint of the ACA.

Forum List

Back