Majority of Americans Don't Think That Biden Is Making the Decisions in the White House

Speaking as a leftist, I think it's a benefit Xiden doesn't make decisions. For one thing he's never been more than a politician, those who think differently simply don't. Additionally, he has dementia.
And lastly this is a democracy, Xiden is the best POTUS we've ever had for that democracy, because leadership decisions are now in control of those providing Xiden his cue cards.

Fake news
OMG Biden himself always says stupid shit like "I'm gonna get in trouble for this".
Jill needs to mind and coach him all the time.
Joe is NOT driving the bus, if you think he is, I have a bridge to sell you.

I watch as my father descended down the Alzheimer path from the start until he finally forgot how to swallow and eventually died of aspersion pneumonia, and I don't think Joe is there. He's said stupid shit for 50 years. I wouldn't let Joe drive a Bus, but I'd let him give the driver directions.
We disagree. If Joe can't drive the bus he can't formulate US policy. He just does as he is told to do, he is an empty vessel, a figurehead. What happens when a real emergency hits?

We do disagree. Not only can he formulate new policy but he actually knows US policy too.
Obama gave us ISIS, when Biden surrenders to the Taliban, I wonder what we'll get?

Fake news
OMG Biden himself always says stupid shit like "I'm gonna get in trouble for this".
Jill needs to mind and coach him all the time.
Joe is NOT driving the bus, if you think he is, I have a bridge to sell you.

I watch as my father descended down the Alzheimer path from the start until he finally forgot how to swallow and eventually died of aspersion pneumonia, and I don't think Joe is there. He's said stupid shit for 50 years. I wouldn't let Joe drive a Bus, but I'd let him give the driver directions.
We disagree. If Joe can't drive the bus he can't formulate US policy. He just does as he is told to do, he is an empty vessel, a figurehead. What happens when a real emergency hits?

We do disagree. Not only can he formulate new policy but he actually knows US policy too.
Obama gave us ISIS, when Biden surrenders to the Taliban, I wonder what we'll get?
GW was responsible for the invasion, occupation and withdrawal from Iraq. We can't afford to ignore Afghanistan like we did after the Soviets withdrew. But never should have engaged in Nation Building.

The executive branch is being run by a committee which includes Ron Klain, Blinken, Yellen, Kerry, Buttigieg.

Klain_Ron_SH2018.jpg

These people make a lot of the decisions:

Instead of serving the American people they seek their own aggrandizement.

Forum List

Back