Major prewar battles in Middle East. Americans need their AR-15 assault rifles.Who says we don't need them?!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
We see a major escalation of middle East issues. Who says we don't need assault rifles to defend ourselves.?!!. This is why I oppose any bans on assault rifles. We have a major conflict brewing in Israel and the Gaza Strip.Many are armed with fully automatic AK-47 with 30 round magazines.!! Yet we have people saying in America that we don't need assault rifles.? How are Americans going to defend themselves without an AR-15 assault rifle? You gun control people answer this question.

We need our AR 15s in case the terrorists or BLM attack us

Other than that, we need them to hunt squirrels

We see a major escalation of middle East issues. Who says we don't need assault rifles to defend ourselves.?!!. This is why I oppose any bans on assault rifles. We have a major conflict brewing in Israel and the Gaza Strip.Many are armed with fully automatic AK-47 with 30 round magazines.!! Yet we have people saying in America that we don't need assault rifles.? How are Americans going to defend themselves without an AR-15 assault rifle? You gun control people answer this question.
AK LOL AR-15 LOL! I got AR-10's and .50 BMG full auto. TRY TO GET THEM! I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU!

The President and the Democrats want an assault weapons ban. How do Americans defend themselves in the middle East??!! With sling shots??!

Let’s face it America

Nothing beats an AR 15 with a 50 round magazine if you want to hunt small School Children

1621122202502.jpeg

Last edited:
Why you worried about the Middle East? Their Guns can't reach the USA and we don't need their oil!

High capacity mags are great for firing 1,100 rounds into crowded country western concerts & shooting classrooms full of children without reloading.

Gun Lovers.jpg

Last edited:
Insist your legislators do their job.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Why you worried about the Middle East? Their Guns can't reach the USA and we don't need their oil!

High capacity mags are great for firing 1,100 rounds into crowded country western concerts & shooting classrooms full of children without reloading.

View attachment 489955
Look

If you want to shoot up a church, local school or movie theater, you need the proper fire power

Single bolt action rifle just doesn’t cut it.

You need a bad ass looking rifle with high fire rate and with a high capacity magazine, otherwise, too many will get away.

Don‘t want to miss too many targets

Are you going to the ME to fight?

The President and the Democrats want an assault weapons ban. How do Americans defend themselves in the middle East??!! With sling shots??!

Americans in the Middle East are just fine. The problem is in Israel.

AK LOL AR-15 LOL! I got AR-10's and .50 BMG full auto. TRY TO GET THEM! I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU!

No one is coming for your guns, needle dick.

We need Assault rifles. There should be no Bans. There is war starting in the middle
East.!!.There could be civil war in America,!!

LOLOL.. You must be one of those nutty old guys they call a keyboard warrior, just itching for a war.

The same side that wants to defund or disband police also wants to disarm the public. Gee, I wonder who that leaves most of the guns with....

No one is coming for your guns, needle dick.
If an AWB passes, they clearly would be coming for them.

For less than $100 at your local Walmart ... you could build a decent bomb and take out folks by the hundreds ... only pussies use guns ...
Bombs are no fun

You have to watch them scream as they run away

We need our AR 15s in case the terrorists or BLM attack us

Other than that, we need them to hunt squirrels
Maybe we need the federal government to send every American citizen solar powered AI controlled ghostgunner CNC machines that can manufacture millions of assault rifles and ammo faster than idiots can violently "mostly peacefully" protest against justice and peace.

Last edited:
For less than $100 at your local Walmart ... you could build a decent bomb and take out folks by the hundreds ... only pussies use guns ...
Bombs don't work well for personal defense, which is part of why explosives aren't typically interpreted as being part of the right to bear arms.

Forum List

Back