BLM strikes rhode island

If they hate america so much they need to get the fuck out and go somewhere else. If not, then shut and be a part a functional part of society. If you stay then you're getting ass shot off or thrown under the jail for attacking cops just like everyone else does.

Average citizens should even stop tolerating this kind of shit.

If they hate america so much they need to get the fuck out and go somewhere else. If not, then shut and be a part a functional part of society. If you stay then you're getting ass shot off or thrown under the jail for attacking cops just like everyone else does.

Average citizens should even stop tolerating this kind of shit.
they are looking for stateswho have not started bills to stop them. so they can protest the bills.

Progs got to be the most masochistic people in the world. Riots galore letting their cities be destroyed economically. The Virus has crippled them more then anyone like it was designed for their personality and the way they live. Promoting ways of living that has increased their taxes massively and they beg for more. The down side is that people living further and further from their areas are charged for their insane ways. School districts alone would collapse without states funding the cities. And it goes on and on.

Look at who is governor in R.I.
Lesbo or black female or both.
Note that they always do this in Dem controlled cities.
Well, it's a white woman governor, but a Democrat. Good point, mudwhistle ------ they DO always do the rioting in Dem states and cities! Huh.

Well, it's a white woman governor, but a Democrat. Good point, mudwhistle ------ they DO always do the rioting in Dem states and cities! Huh.
They do it there because they know they're not going to get thrown in prison....or maybe shot and killed like they would if they come to my state.

Well, it's a white woman governor, but a Democrat. Good point, mudwhistle ------ they DO always do the rioting in Dem states and cities! Hushe is n
she isnt the governor. a whiterman is the governor. i just said that a democratic white man.

They do it there because they know they're not going to get thrown in prison....or maybe shot and killed like they would if they come to my state.
only people now getting arestedare whites. blacks get let go cause the justice systekjm is afraid of thier thuggish nature.

Forum List

Back