Major GOP Donors Are Asking Trump for Their Money Back

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Good luck trying to get their money back

Two big-money donors who have given or raised tens of thousands of dollars for Donald Trump are livid at the Republican presidential nominee and are asking for their money back, according to a bundler who raised money for Trump.

"I cannot express my disappointment enough regarding the recent events surrounding Mr. Trump," one donor wrote to a Trump fundraiser in an email with the subject line "Trump support withdrawal."

"I regret coming to the Trump support event, and in particular allowing my son to be a part of it," the donor, who had given to and raised money for Trump, said. "I respectfully request that my money be refunded."

Major GOP donors are asking Trump for their money back

Yeah, THAT will happen. LOL

I'm wondering how many early voters are asking for their ballots back. Can you do that?

Cold, callous, calculating. Never Trumpers trying to turn America over to this witch.

"At this point, what difference does it make?" Ambassador Christopher Stephens, Sean Smith, Glenn Doherty, Tyrone Woods were just inconvenient bumps in the road for both Hillary and Obama. Does anyone have any doubts about that?
"We are going to get the maker of that hideous video responsible for the deaths of your loved ones."

Wikileaks: 'Has That Gotten Any Press?' Clinton Asked After Fast and Furious Killing of ICE Agent

Last edited:
bitterlywhinin, the four men could not be saved, and if there had been time, the Dept of Defense were responsible to do it.

We, the mainstream GOP, told you "neverTrump." That is going to be the factual reality forever for you guys.

To the OP: the donors will not get their money back.

This reminds me of right after the Dixie Chicks made the news all them years ago with their choice of words. There was no getting any money back for those who had purchased their albums and so all that their former fans could do was whatever they wanted to do with their copies of the girls' albums as well as not spending another dime of their money on anything else that the girls put out there from then on out.

God bless you and their former fans always!!!

Holly

P.S. The only thing that I ever got with their name on it was a cassette copy of their first two songs on the radio which I eventually gave away, so they only got $7.00 of my money at the most.

This reminds me of right after the Dixie Chicks made the news all them years ago with their choice of words. There was no getting any money back for those who had purchased their albums and so all that their former fans could do was whatever they wanted to do with their copies of the girls' albums as well as not spending another dime of their money on anything else that the girls put out there from then on out.

God bless you and their former fans always!!!

Holly

P.S. The only thing that I ever got with their name on it was a cassette copy of their first two songs on the radio which I eventually gave away, so they only got $7.00 of my money at the most.
And they went on to bigger and bigger sales.

^^^ Well I am sure that those who stuck with them knew what had to be done and that was and still is to buy as much of their merchandise as they can because they know that no one else will want it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Too late suckers! Haha!

They supported the crazy train all this time but because that crazy train is falling apart they want to hop off.

They were fools for supporting him in the first place.

Forum List

Back