Mail in voting - Democrats again the party of despotism

A man like Trump who has a Kindergarten education versus an educated man?

The educated man who is in hiding?
I see him every day. Are you the one hiding?

In front of dozens? Or on Zoom? DURR.
Joe Biden Holds Press Conference on COVID-19 & the Economy Lol! You just can't get enough of your own losing argument can you? What a joke.

By the way loser, where is that documented illegal voter count that you ignored? Lol!

where is that documented illegal voter count that you ignored?

Are you one of those idiots that thinks illegal aliens don't register to vote?
No, I'm the guy who catches folks like you with lies. Just like I did on this thread. Lol! You lose again.

So you admit illegal aliens register to vote?

Nice!
Is that a question that is supposed to make sense, or another invention in your head without documentation to make you look like the fool and liar we proved you are?

Illegal aliens register to vote all the time.
Yea right. With all the documented proof you were asked to provide, but instead lied about by providing none, just puts you in great company with the rest of the liars and fools who think they can continue pedaling all their garbage. By all means, continue your unsubstantiated rants that tell us all nothing. You've gone this far being the joke of the day, why stop now.

The confessed assassin of Luis Donaldo Colosio, Mexico's leading presidential candidate, was illegally registered to vote in California,

Illegal aliens register to vote all the time. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:According to you, illegal aliens vote all the time. A guy voted in 1990? One guy? Thirty years ago? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Do you have any idea how hilarious that is? You still got caught lying. Give it up. You are a loser and a liar. Thirty years ago one guy registered and they do it all the time. Fuck, what a fool and a liar.

And here's the best part, he didn't even participate, so he didn't vote.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Thirty years ago and this is what you've got? I'm embarrassed.

Last edited:
Have you clowns figured out why the Democrats picked the specific - very late - date they did for the 1st debate?

The 1st debate is scheduled for AFTER mail-in voting starts. So Biden can stumble, stutter, forget where he is, declare he hates all blacks and honestly declare Dems only pretend to like Latinos for their votes, and the ballots already cast can't be changed.

:p

Illegal aliens register to vote all the time. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:According to you, illegal aliens vote all the time. A guy voted in 1990? One guy? Thirty years ago? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Do you have any idea how hilarious that is? You still got caught lying. Give it up. You are a loser and a liar. Thirty years ago one guy registered and they do it all the time. Fuck, what a fool and a liar.

And here's the best part, he didn't even participate, so he didn't vote.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Thirty years ago and this is what you've got? I'm embarrassed.
One guy? Thirty years ago?

He was the only one? Ever? Cool!

And here's the best part, he didn't even participate, so he didn't vote.

Yeah, because he assasinated that guy. Durr......

Thirty years ago one guy registered and they do it all the time.

Since 1995, federal law has required states to offer people a chance to register to vote when they visit a local motor vehicle office.

But it turns out that Pennsylvania, like some other states, was asking that question of everyone who applied for a driver's license or state ID card — even those showing green cards or other documents identifying them as noncitizens.

LOL!

Twat.

This is taking a simple and accurate method and turning it into an agenda fulfilling nightmare.
“Expert analysis of each signature” would take many many months.
Libs don’t want results from this election because they fear the result.
So what you're saying is that absentee balloting (which Republicans have used for years) is not valid?
That method has always been for a tiny minority and not the total voting public.
A tiny minority? Entire states vote exclusively by mail and have for years. In 2016 over 20% of all votes were cast by mail.

There is no doubt that voters need to be educated on voting by mail. That does not mean it should not be done.

If Dems didn't whine so much when voter rolls are purged........

Voting rolls should be purged if a voter has not voted for something like 10 years not 4 years. The voter should be able to vote a provisional ballot if they were wrongfully removed. Republicans use it to supress the turnout.

This is taking a simple and accurate method and turning it into an agenda fulfilling nightmare.
So what you're saying is that absentee balloting (which Republicans have used for years) is not valid?
That method has always been for a tiny minority and not the total voting public.
A tiny minority? Entire states vote exclusively by mail and have for years. In 2016 over 20% of all votes were cast by mail.

223K Clark County NV Mail Ballots Went to Wrong Addresses in 2020 Primary

County Returns: 17% of Clark County Voter Roll Shows Wrong Addresses

That is not evidence of fraud.

Have you clowns figured out why the Democrats picked the specific - very late - date they did for the 1st debate?

The 1st debate is scheduled for AFTER mail-in voting starts. So Biden can stumble, stutter, forget where he is, declare he hates all blacks and honestly declare Dems only pretend to like Latinos for their votes, and the ballots already cast can't be changed.

Trump can talk about suburban housewives, the head coach of Alabama Lou Saban and honestly say he hates everyone except white males. There is absolutely no reason why people should not be able to vote before the first debate if they have made up their mind. No debate has changed the outcome since the 60s and maybe the 70s.

It's evidence that mailing ballots out to everyone would be a huge fuck up.

Trump can talk about suburban housewives, the head coach of Alabama Lou Saban and honestly say he hates everyone except white males. There is absolutely no reason why people should not be able to vote before the first debate if they have made up their mind. No debate has changed the outcome since the 60s and maybe the 70s.

No debate has changed the outcome since the 60s and maybe the 70s.

Tell that to Dem nominee Michael Bloomberg.

It's evidence that mailing ballots out to everyone would be a huge fuck up.

No it would not. Several states have done it for years.

No debate has changed the outcome since the 60s and maybe the 70s.

Tell that to Dem nominee Michael Bloomberg.

Thedebates did not hurt Bloomberg. It was his inability to win the black vote. When he went to a black church, the parishioners made their views known.

A man like Trump who has a Kindergarten education versus an educated man?

The educated man who is in hiding?
I see him every day. Are you the one hiding?

In front of dozens? Or on Zoom? DURR.
Joe Biden Holds Press Conference on COVID-19 & the Economy Lol! You just can't get enough of your own losing argument can you? What a joke.

By the way loser, where is that documented illegal voter count that you ignored? Lol!

where is that documented illegal voter count that you ignored?

Are you one of those idiots that thinks illegal aliens don't register to vote?
No, I'm the guy who catches folks like you with lies. Just like I did on this thread. Lol! You lose again.

So you admit illegal aliens register to vote?

Nice!
Is that a question that is supposed to make sense, or another invention in your head without documentation to make you look like the fool and liar we proved you are?

Illegal aliens register to vote all the time.
No, they don't.

He was referring to people voting multiple times, not multiple people voting, dumb ass. You're a liar, you know that

You are the liar. Republicans know the greater the turnout the less chance they have of winning.

Actually you're lying. That isn't what my post was about, it doesn't respond to what I said

So the question to address in the thread: Should one party be able to unilaterally be able to change the basic rules of the game over the objections of the other party?

Yes, within reason. Voting is a matter controlled by the state within guidelines set by the U.S. Constitution. If both governor and legislature of the state are controlled by one political party then of course they have leeway to some extent on voting procedures. However, the judicial branch of government is there to act upon any objection based on injustice.

For example, I'm sure the Democrats would follow through with a lawsuit if the GOP here in Arizona had passed a law this past Spring requiring mail-in voting as the only means to vote in yesterday's primary and this November's general election. I'm pretty sure the court would agree that it disenfranchises a good number of Native-American voters living on reservations on roads with no names where mail delivery is problematic at best.

Thank you! One of the few people who made an actual attempt to answer the question.

My question doesn't really specify the Federal level. I wanted to point that out. I don't think new rules should be rammed down either party's throat against their objections at the State or Federal level.

If Democrats really believed in democracy, this is the last thing they would do. Think about it. Democracy relies on that when you lose, you accept the results because the process was fair.

Doesn't that bother you? That ballots are being mailed all the hell over and half the country thinks that's not a valid way to determine who won an election? It is just part of ending belief in the American system

Again these are not new rules. Nevada has had absentee balloting in place for a long time. Mail in balloting has been in place for some time. Worth noting that many stateas run by Republicans have refused to allow voters to even vote absentee without excuses. You are not concerned about the fact that Republicans are ignoring Democrats.

There is no evidence that ballots are beingt mailed willy nilly. A big majority support mail in balloting. You are in the clear minority.

OK, so just to be clear. Your standard is that if any Democrat anywhere agrees to something, that is binding on you that you agreed to it. That's what you're arguing. That's just stupid

You are stupid. Your whole argument is stupid. Nevada has had absentee balloting for some time. Mail in balloting is not that much different. They certainly have safeguards in place to prevent fraud.

You're an imbecile. The issue is not absentee ballots. The issue is mailing out unsolicited ballots.

Listen you stupid schmuck. You write one post after another that misses the point and doesn't address anything I said. If you're going to dump your bile allover the board, at least FOLLOW THE DISCUSSION.

I've only ever put one person on ignore for pure stupidity and having a complete and utter inability to follow a discussion or address anything that I actually said. That was DanielPalos on this board. You're becoming a candidate to be number two.

Write your stupid, moronic, leftist bile and I'll respond. But again, ADDRESS WHAT I SAID

You're an imbecile. The issue is not absentee ballots. The issue is mailing out unsolicited ballots.

Listen you stupid schmuck. You write one post after another that misses the point and doesn't address anything I said. If you're going to dump your bile allover the board, at least FOLLOW THE DISCUSSION.

I've only ever put one person on ignore for pure stupidity and having a complete and utter inability to follow a discussion or address anything that I actually said. That was DanielPalos on this board. You're becoming a candidate to be number two.

Write your stupid, moronic, leftist bile and I'll respond. But again, ADDRESS WHAT I SAID
That was quite the rant
Why not put everyone on ignore LOL

You don't buy that people will send in ballots for other people if mass ballots are mailed out with no accountability? That's insane. The rest of your post was pretty reasonable though
Pure nonsense. All states have mechanism in place to detect and prevent double voting and ballots are only sent to registered voters

All states have mechanism in place to detect and prevent double voting and ballots are only sent to registered voters

And every time the states use those them to purge their rolls, the Dems scream like stuck pigs.
One has nothing to do with the other

You don't get the connection between mailing out millions of ballots all the hell over the place and cleaning out the voter rolls? Seriously? OMG, Democrats are just the dumbest people in the world.

Your userid should not be Lesh, it should be Sheesh ...

They are not being mailed all over the place. Also Republicans have purged voters who have not voted in 4 years. That is too soon as many states give out licenses that are good for 8 years or more. Wisconsin wanted to give voters until 2021 but a partisan REPUBLICAN judge forced them to do it immediately. A convicted killer's appeals can last for years but a voter can be removed immediately. In addition, many people have been removed based on bad databases. Some of them have been restored but I suspect many will not be aware of this and will be denied the right to vote. Republicans are using purging of the rolls in a partisan manner.
How is mail in voting a new system?

Because in the past you had to ask for a ballot. They didn't just send out ballots to everyone alive or dead they can imagine.

You didn't know that? Seriously? Where have you been, Antarctica?
You still have to ask for them. WTF are you talking about?
In Washington, Oregon, Colorado they have been mailing ballots to all voters, unrequested. They have been doing it for years and years. Because of COVID, additional states like California (who passed the Voter's Choice Act long before COVID) will be mailing a ballot automatically to all registered voters. They don't have to be requested in advance.

Trump sycophants only started to get upset about mailing ballots to all registered voters in the past few months. You won't find a single concern or complaint from them about VBM in WA, OR or CO prior to a couple months ago...when their cult leader started looking down the barrel of a loss.

They are as transparent as glass. We SEE how desperate and pathetic they are.
One word, harvesting

There is nothing wrong with assissting voters with their ballots. It was done in NC and the irregularities were caught. Many organizations have assisted voters by giving them rides. This is no different.

Stop derailing the thread. One post after another than you clearly want to eliminate any barrier to fraud. But stop derailing the discussion. Again, the question is not whether you support Democrat fraud and want unsolicited ballots mailed out and ballot harvesting.

The question is whether one participant should be able to unilaterally change the rules of the game

That was quite the rant
Why not put everyone on ignore LOL

Didn't read my post, did you?

Forum List

Back