96% of Saudis reject Israeli Child Killers

right----Saudi opinion reflects Saudi education. Muslims have been boycotting Israeli linked businesses for almost 80 years in hopes of
creating a STARVATION SIEGE---nothing new in the annals of islam

Of stop with the drama. Israel has been getting reparations and US foreign aid since 1948. The Arabs are ignoring you. You're no better than Hamas.

Saudi arabia is a MUSLIM, SHARIAH ADHERENT --society. It is a shariah for muslims land. It has
no non-muslim citizenry----- they were all genocided out of existence long ago. Non muslim workers et al----have separate situations
surada disagree with the fact that saudi arabia is muslim country

Of stop with the drama. Israel has been getting reparations and US foreign aid since 1948. The Arabs are ignoring you. You're no better than Hamas.
You stink like shit and Hamas. ----like Hamas and the ENTIRE UMMAH you dance on the dead
bodies of murdered babies for the CAUSE OF ALLAH. Arabs do not ignore me even in the USA------they do not trust their fellow muslims---or even christians in matters related to my profession----it is actually amusing

You stink like shit and Hamas. ----like Hamas and the ENTIRE UMMAH you dance on the dead
bodies of murdered babies for the CAUSE OF ALLAH. Arabs do not ignore me even in the USA------they do not trust their fellow muslims---or even christians in matters related to my profession----it is actually amusing

It's not working out, Rosie. It been 80 years of theft, oppression and bloodshed. There's no reason for Palestine to be exclusively Jewish.

Can't you get along with others?

It's not working out, Rosie. It been 80 years of theft, oppression and bloodshed. There's no reason for Palestine to be exclusively Jewish.

Can't you get along with others?
Palestine is a lot less "exclusively" jewish than Saudia arabia and dozens other shariah shit holes are MUSLIM. The PART of Palestine (aka Judea\ISRAEL) is ----Jewish. The Jewish part is a refuge from the FILTH, OPPRESSION, RAPE and MURDER that so gladdens your islamo nazi heart. Feel free to return to your dance on the dead bodies of TENS OF MILLIONS of Jewish, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Zoroastrian babies you and your pals so happily and TRIUMPHANTLY murdered. Join the party----the ULULATING BITCHES are handing out MAMOUL

Palestine is a lot less "exclusively" jewish than Saudia arabia and dozens other shariah shit holes are MUSLIM. The PART of Palestine (aka Judea\ISRAEL) is ----Jewish. The Jewish part is a refuge from the FILTH, OPPRESSION, RAPE and MURDER that so gladdens your islamo nazi heart. Feel free to return to your dance on the dead bodies of TENS OF MILLIONS of Jewish, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Zoroastrian babies you and your pals so happily and TRIUMPHANTLY murdered. Join the party----the ULULATING BITCHES are handing out MAMOUL

Saudi Arabia is very pleasant and the people are friendly. I have never seen your kind of hatred or abusive language.

Saudi Arabia is very pleasant and the people are friendly. I have never seen your kind of hatred or abusive language.
people who live in a forest fail to see the trees. Your fellow islamo nazis were still praising your pal ADOLF when I was a child in the 1950s---a very good friend colleague of mine--Italian by family background told me that her grandparents still LOVED MUSSOLINI---he made the trains run on time. Right now---you and yours are dancing with joy over the events of October 7 that PROVED THE POWER AND GLORY OF THE UMMAH AND THE LOVE FOR ALLAH. Long ago----a Pakistani surgeon I knew well-----told me as he looked over my shoulder when I was reading about the massacre of hindu children in East Pakistan "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY CULTURE"

people who live in a forest fail to see the trees. Your fellow islamo nazis were still praising your pal ADOLF when I was a child in the 1950s---a very good friend colleague of mine--Italian by family background told me that her grandparents still LOVED MUSSOLINI---he made the trains run on time. Right now---you and yours are dancing with joy over the events of October 7 that PROVED THE POWER AND GLORY OF THE UMMAH AND THE LOVE FOR ALLAH. Long ago----a Pakistani surgeon I knew well-----told me as he looked over my shoulder when I was reading about the massacre of hindu children in East Pakistan "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY CULTURE"
Talking to Surada is like talking to a pre recorded message that keeps repeating over and over again but never takes your message or rebuttal back…It is like a parrot saying Polly wants a cracker.. Sounds good but there is no thought in it or substance .. Saudia Arabia has only been Muslim for a mere 14 centuries who was there before and why are they not there now.. Just like where are the Hindus in the Hindu Kush etc etc.. No room for others who are different how many generations does Europe have till the face the same fate if they don’t reverse course…

The Americans working in Arabia were mostly college educated veterans. They weren't like the people you grew up with.

I'll wager them less enthused about some dead baby bakeoff than any other culture on this rock Surada.....~S~

No you didn't.
yes I did. My town was situated in a well known
REMARKABLY highly prosperous County in my state---it was virtually legendary----featured in
the ANNALS OF PLANNED COMMUNITIES (a thing in the first half of the 20th century)---a
Marvel so well known (ie the area) that even the ISLAMO NAZI hero Adolf, remarked upon it as the area he would USE FIRST (well----he had plans for Paterson, NJ) you have no idea

yes I did. My town was situated in a well known
REMARKABLY highly prosperous County in my state---it was virtually legendary----featured in
the ANNALS OF PLANNED COMMUNITIES (a thing in the first half of the 20th century)---a
Marvel so well known (ie the area) that even the ISLAMO NAZI hero Adolf, remarked upon it as the area he would USE FIRST (well----he had plans for Paterson, NJ) you have no idea
It was New Jersey.

It was New Jersey.
Yes---Paterson, NJ is in NEW JERSEY. Adolf
liked it because in his time it had been a
place of light industry and even had waterfalls
for energy and proximity to major water-ways
and lots of people like you---northern
european---generally Protestant of various
sects

Yes---Paterson, NJ is in NEW JERSEY. Adolf
liked it because in his time it had been a
place of light industry and even had waterfalls
for energy and proximity to major water-ways
and lots of people like you---northern
european---generally Protestant of various
sects

I lived at the Summit Hotel for six weeks. I know Chatham township back in the day.

Forum List

Back