Magazona

Aren't you the witty and snarky asswipe.

Would seem;
1) You did not understand my post.
OR
2) You do not understand our Constitution and Declaration of Independence.
OR
3) You are grossly ignorant on our Nation's founding and Founders.
OR
4) You are just here to troll.

I'm betting on all the above.

For the benefit of others reading here whom might think what you say has any value;
Our Nation's (U.S. America) Founders were mostly capitalists in today's terms, as well as Libertarian in how that would apply back @1775. They were also 'free enterprisers' and believed in smaller central government having endured overbearing rule from the King of England.

Clinton, Obama, and Biden (and their spouses) are all bottom feeding, parasitic opportunists seeking to grow government power and authority while pocketing the funds funneled their way by elites whom would tear down and destroy America. Check their Wiki page biographies and you'll see they have next to no experience in wealth creation and nearly their entire post college careers were engaged in collecting government paychecks from the taxpayers. (When not receiving the equivalent of bribes masked as "speaking fees", "consulting fees" and other covers.)

BTW, you are a disgrace to your username and avatar.

It was #1, but then you went into this TL; DR rant.

So..
:321:🖕for now.

I was about to apologize.

Last edited:
It was #1, but then you went into this TL; DR rant.

So..
:321:🖕for now.

I was about to apologize.
Your initial insult was on Wednesday about 12:41PM.
MY response was nearly 48 hours later.
This reply is about 42 hours later, after that.

Glaciers move quicker than your "about to" it would seem.
Something about potty mouth responses from others will get me to rant on occasion against the immature source(s).

Your initial insult was on Wednesday about 12:41PM.
MY response was nearly 48 hours later.
This reply is about 42 hours later, after that.

Glaciers move quicker than your "about to" it would seem.
Something about potty mouth responses from others will get me to rant on occasion against the immature source(s).
So quick to judge yet so slow to take in the full picture.

Forum List

Back