Magazona

Trump didn't register to vote until he was in his early forties and he's changed parties 5 times since then. He's an opportunist.. has no core values.
No, he was learning the promiscuous ways of the nazi dems to better thwart them later.

VP Harris has the Nastiest Ass in DC ( even Nastier than High waist Belt Nadler ) why else are her closest staff members gettin the fuck away from
That stanky ass bitch
Good for you. You're still trying to dodge discussion, but at least it wasn't "but Hillary" this time. You're making progress.

Spin doctoring at its best! Nothing is as it seems, if it doesn’t fit your agenda, eh?
That is what you are doing by omitting facts. The country is in terrible shape. Our National security is non-existent.

Arizona is a stunning victory for Trumpsters and Non RINO Republicans with Masters & Lake and others moving on to face Far Left Marxists in the midterm Election

So, Mark Kelly is a "Far Left Marxist" then?

How's that?

If I remember correctly you said you were through discussing fraud. Do you remember? You don't want to be a liar, do you?

I changed my mind, it is just far too entertaining. Even more fun than the flat earthers because they have far more evidence than you all

I changed my mind, it is just far too entertaining. Even more fun than the flat earthers because they have far more evidence than you all
There is evidence you and others just deny. That is not even realistic. You people are stupid fascists thinking you can turn a lie into the truth. That will never happen.

There is evidence you and others just deny. That is not even realistic. You people are stupid fascists thinking you can turn a lie into the truth. That will never happen.

:itsok:

Yes, every single court in the land, including the 3 hand picked Trump justices are corrupt and evil!

You literally sound exactly like the Flat Earthers, that is waht they say about every science organization in the world

:itsok:

Yes, every single court in the land, including the 3 hand picked Trump justices are corrupt and evil!

You literally sound exactly like the Flat Earthers, that is waht they say about every science organization in the world
You got it. The use of intimidation, death threats, blackmail and bribery work. And, of course, corruption is rampant.

Forum List

Back