John Fetterman’s parents gave him money into his 40s. Republicans say that undercuts his blue collar image

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm 33 and my mom has taken care of me financially my whole life...work is boring, and i don't need much money anyway

“Fetterman’s parents supported him financially for nearly all of his 13 years as mayor, aid that he says allowed him to devote himself to public service. He no longer receives that assistance”

i'm 33 and my mom has taken care of me financially my whole life...work is boring, and i don't need much money anyway

“Fetterman’s parents supported him financially for nearly all of his 13 years as mayor, aid that he says allowed him to devote himself to public service. He no longer receives that assistance”

Fetterman looks like he still lives in his mother's basement.

Interesting that Mr. Fetterman has spent most of his life as a Bum.

Particularly, when he has a very expensive Ivy League education.

I guess it explains why he dresses like a bum instead of a Harvard man.

Doesn't matter. Oz is going to lose
You think? I can't say, myself.

Oz is NOT an attractive candidate, but then Fetterman apparently still can't actually talk yet, and isn't campaigning. And he has a weird persona, about the weirdest I've seen, the cargo shorts, the weird shaved head, etc. Darn, talk about a seriously messed-up race. Whoever becomes Senator isn't worth much.

I'd favor either Oz or Herschel Walker in Georgia simply to get GOP control of the Senate --- though I think Walker is actually brain-damaged, or perhaps slightly retarded. But --- presumably either could be controlled by a good GOP staff instructed by the Majority Leader. AAaaaaarrrrrgh. Not the best election circumstances; I'd rather see good candidates, and there are some real problems with the 2022 people.

The perfect making for a democrat! All prepared to bloodsuck off of taxpayers the rest of his life!
The Dems have lowered their standards so much that they'll elect any Butt-Reaming Asshole that runs.

FXuftOlVEAErmMb.jpgFXvD-LVVsAAaAAw.jpg
FY7Iz61UUAQfMwS.jpg

You think? I can't say, myself.

Oz is NOT an attractive candidate, but then Fetterman apparently still can't actually talk yet, and isn't campaigning. And he has a weird persona, about the weirdest I've seen, the cargo shorts, the weird shaved head, etc. Darn, talk about a seriously messed-up race. Whoever becomes Senator isn't worth much.

I'd favor either Oz or Herschel Walker in Georgia simply to get GOP control of the Senate --- though I think Walker is actually brain-damaged, or perhaps slightly retarded. But --- presumably either could be controlled by a good GOP staff instructed by the Majority Leader. AAaaaaarrrrrgh. Not the best election circumstances; I'd rather see good candidates, and there are some real problems with the 2022 people.

Oz is a carpetbagger and that's what's going to kill his campaign. The GOP would have been better off with McCormick or even Barnette. Walker is the Republican Biden with his weird statements and making things up out of thin air and now in Arizona they just nominated Masters yesterday to who's a stolen election conspiracy theorists and he's going to lose also.

The GOP will take the House, but they're going to blow the Senate altogether by choosing crappy candidates. They did the same thing in 2010 with Angle, O'Donnell, and Buck.

Oz is a carpetbagger and that's what's going to kill his campaign. The GOP would have been better off with McCormick or even Barnette. Walker is the Republican Biden with his weird statements and making things up out of thin air and now in Arizona they just nominated Masters yesterday to who's a stolen election conspiracy theorists and he's going to lose also.

The GOP will take the House, but they're going to blow the Senate altogether by choosing crappy candidates. They did the same thing in 2010 with Angle, O'Donnell, and Buck.

Fetterman is a carpetbagger as well.

He moved to the City of Braddock PA to rule there as mayor, even though he isn't from there.

Although, to be fair, looking at google maps streetview- Fetterman was a good match for Braddock.

That city is truly a bum town, and Mr. Fetterman is truly a bum.

Forum List

Back