MAGA Hat Discrimination is OK

I agree with the OP... But... Last paragraph:

The Happiest Hour denied that Piatek had been removed in the first place, stating Piatek “was sufficiently pleased with his service at the bar [and] that he added” a $36 tip onto the $186 tab, according to The New York Post. The bar owners suggest Piatek’s lawsuit was a “publicity stunt.”

That's... Weird.

Hardly "weird" at all. The guy went in looking for trouble, in order to play the "victim" card, because that's what the Trump Cult.

Sounds like the "bake the cake" thing.

It's no secret that I despise the Trump cult.

Having said that, simply because you support Trump does not mean you should be booted from an establishment.

If it were my establishment, I'd welcome all MAGA dudes and dude-ettes, even though I fundamentally disagree with them.

In all fairness, it's not really discrimination. We aren't labeling them, they are labeling themselves.
So what? How does that make it "not" discrimination?

Having said that, simply because you support Trump does not mean you should be booted from an establishment.

If it were my establishment, I'd welcome all MAGA dudes and dude-ettes, even though I fundamentally disagree with them.

In all fairness, it's not really discrimination. We aren't labeling them, they are labeling themselves.
Would you serve someone wearing a hat that said "I'm a racist"?

Would you serve someone wearing a hat that said "I'm a racist"?
Ahh diversion. LOL - nevermind.

Hardly "weird" at all. The guy went in looking for trouble, in order to play the "victim" card, because that's what the Trump Cult. Trump's entire administration was a 4 year howl of white grievance. When this gambit to get himself treated badly failed, the Cultist does what the Trump Cult always does - he pretended it happened anywyay, and proceeded as if it had.

Just Trump pretends he won the election, and proceeds as if he did, even though everyone who was there said he lost - bigly.
Glass houses.

Discrimination is just fine to democrats when democrats do it

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

Never accept any claim that the democrats are for equality, because equality under the law is the one thing the democrat party

HAS NEVER SUPPORTED

Forum List

Back