SNOWFLAKE JUSTICE: Florida man who spat on 'MAGA' hat-wearing bar patron sentenced to jail

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
You have a Constitutional Right to Freedom of Speech. You are free to have your own opinion, voice that opinion, say what you want...but you have NO right to touch anyone else, attack anyone else.

Recently a story ran about how a snowflake attacked a Trump supporter...who pulled a weapon in self-defense. The snowflake ran like a little girl - He was lucky he did not get shot.

Now this snowflake - Matthias Ajple - was found guilty of 'Battery' for spitting on a 'MAGA' hat-wearing bar patron, earning him 90 days in jail!

:clap:

Florida man who spat on 'MAGA' hat-wearing bar patron gets 90 days in jail

The 43 year old guy attacked a 67 year old guy. Why don't these commies ever pick on people their own size? He said he didn't care if he goes to jail. That tells me he likely has no job to worry about.

The 43 year old guy attacked a 67 year old guy. Why don't these commies ever pick on people their own size? He said he didn't care if he goes to jail. That tells me he likely has no job to worry about.
He's probably one of the thugs Hillary paid to beat up Americans / Trump Supporters AT Trump rallies back in 2016.

three meals a day, a roof over his head and showers? some man sex a bonus.

And they say the Trump supporters are uneducated while the Democrat supporters are college graduates. If I'm going to chance going to jail, getting a record that will hamper my job chances, end up on probation for a year, it's going to be for something good; something that actually would have benefitted me. Spitting on a guy and going to jail? How Fn stupid is that?

And they say the Trump supporters are uneducated while the Democrat supporters are college graduates. If I'm going to chance going to jail, getting a record that will hamper my job chances, end up on probation for a year, it's going to be for something good; something that actually would have benefitted me. Spitting on a guy and going to jail? How Fn stupid is that?
then why are most of the welfare recipients democrats? You know, those with so little education they can't find a job? that seems really odd.

then why are most of the welfare recipients democrats? You know, those with so little education they can't find a job? that seems really odd.

I think when they take these polls, they go downtown where business offices are at, or to colleges where they find freshly indoctrinated students. They are not about to take those polls in the hood because they know what results they'd get.

A lot of people on subsidies have jobs.

That noted, seems like a fair sentence.

The sentence was just and correct. Though the following comment the nut made was kind of revealing:

'Ajple told police when they arrested him, "I was just trying to protect you guys because I support law enforcement. Trump supporters are communist and racist."'

This guy was neither liberal or conservative but just crazy.

Of course there are. Why work full time when you can work part time, and have government provide the rest?

In this case, the first thing one would have to worry about is keeping his job. This guy told police he didn't care.

The sentence was just and correct. Though the following comment the nut made was kind of revealing:

'Ajple told police when they arrested him, "I was just trying to protect you guys because I support law enforcement. Trump supporters are communist and racist."'

It tells me he's a brainwashed moron. Who is on the side of police and who are usually against them?

Of course there are. Why work full time when you can work part time, and have government provide the rest?

In this case, the first thing one would have to worry about is keeping his job. This guy told police he didn't care.

Why work part time? Because that is what is being offered.

Bull. Employers are begging people to take their full-time jobs. The problem is if somebody on the dole makes over X amount of money per month, that extra amount is deducted from their stipend. So they make sure they make under that amount.

well we know part time will not feed the mouths of kids. So why not go after the full time job? that's the question.

Good. That's what you get for being a fool unable to control yourself and act civilly.

well we know part time will not feed the mouths of kids. So why not go after the full time job? that's the question.

In many areas the largest employer is Wal Mart. A few can go after other jobs. Most can not.

In many areas the largest employer is Wal Mart. A few can go after other jobs. Most can not.

Why not? And I bet your puppet masters that taught you to hate Walmart never bothered to tell you they pay just as much if not more than K-Mart, Target, McDonald's, Burger King.........

that's why they invented cars. so one could drive 10 miles to another town and get a job at a factory.

that's why they invented cars. so one could drive 10 miles to another town and get a job at a factory.

Exactly. There are no jobs in your area, so you are "forced" to work at Walmart. Didn't any of these people hear of something called moving?

Why not? And I bet your puppet masters that taught you to hate Walmart never bothered to tell you they pay just as much if not more than K-Mart, Target, McDonald's, Burger King.........

I don't hate Wal-Mart. You need to step away from the ledge.

Forum List

Back