Despite all staff wearing masks and behind a plexiglass shield, and despite all patrons in the establishment not wearing masks while they ate and talked to us, I and a lady friend were denied service in Dunkin Doughnuts, and denied equal treatment.

My lady friend has a medical condition and cannot wear a mask due to restricted oxygen flow it causes and complications of increased CO2 Levels. She went to the counter, was told she could not be served without a mask and explained why she could not wear one. The Manager left, made a phone call, then told us essentially to go to the back of the bus, and that we could not be in the building but we were welcome to use the drive through.

The Police did show up and we had a polite discussion with them. I explained the rational and unlawful actions of the manager, and the unconstitutionality of these mandates while she vented politely about the issue. They did not bother to even go in to talk to the manager.

This is discrimination based on one's creed and religion and their health.

How do you all like living in Communist China for the last 10 months? If Joe China's COUP of our Election is successful, you will be living in China for 4 more years. We are free American Citizens, and mask mandates are illegal. I will not wear a face covering, and I am not under Islamic Law.

No more Marxist Mask Mandates. Start resisting this oppression. I plan on organizing sit ins at places like this. 10-20 people is all you need to go in to a restaurant, refuse to put on a mask and refuse to step out of line until you are served.

Isaiah 10

1Woe to those who make unjust laws,
to those who issue oppressive decrees,
2to deprive the poor of their rights
and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people,
making widows their prey
and robbing the fatherless.
3What will you do on the day of reckoning,
when disaster comes from afar?
To whom will you run for help?
Where will you leave your riches?
4Nothing will remain but to cringe among the captives
or fall among the slain.
Yet for all this, his anger is not turned away,
his hand is still upraised.

I think that you may be mistaken when you say that we are "free American citizens."

In many ways, we are not "free." In many ways, we have fewer freedoms than people in other countries.

As do the people in other countries,, we must do what the government says.

For example, just as we must use seatbelts, we will probably need a card declaring we are COVID-19 free if we wish to enter most businesses or use public transportation. You simply cannot fight City Hall.

By the way, some people find that it is a tad easier to breathe if they use a bracket. It is a plastic cage that you place over your nose. It prevents the mask from being so close to your nostrils. I bought some from Amazon.

I wish you and your friend a Happy Thanksgiving.

Despite all staff wearing masks and behind a plexiglass shield, and despite all patrons in the establishment not wearing masks while they ate and talked to us, I and a lady friend were denied service in Dunkin Doughnuts, and denied equal treatment.

My lady friend has a medical condition and cannot wear a mask due to restricted oxygen flow it causes and complications of increased CO2 Levels. She went to the counter, was told she could not be served without a mask and explained why she could not wear one. The Manager left, made a phone call, then told us essentially to go to the back of the bus, and that we could not be in the building but we were welcome to use the drive through.

The Police did show up and we had a polite discussion with them. I explained the rational and unlawful actions of the manager, and the unconstitutionality of these mandates while she vented politely about the issue. They did not bother to even go in to talk to the manager.

How do you all like living in Communist China for the last 10 months? If Joe China's COUP of our Election is successful, you will be living in China for 4 more years. We are free American Citizens, and mask mandates are illegal. I will not wear a face covering, and I am not under Islamic Law.

No more Marxist Mask Mandates. Start resisting this oppression. I plan on organizing sit ins at places like this. 10-20 people is all you need to go in to a restaurant, refuse to put on a mask and refuse to step out of line until you are served.

Isaiah 10

making widows their prey
or fall among the slain.
poor widdle snowflake

You know, I like not dying of Covid. If we were China, we'd have had this thing under control by now, because they actually locked down Wuhan early on and prevented the spread.

We didn't. Now the whole country has it and we are going to be dealing in masks and working from home.

Isaiah 10

making widows their prey
or fall among the slain.

in texas a gun shop advertised it would refuse to serve liberals

in florida a dentist did the same thing

in florida a shop owner specifically said he would consider anyone entering his shop wearing a mask to be a criminal

are they within their rights?

Isaiah 10

making widows their prey
or fall among the slain.

i have a shop

you are NOT allowed in it.

you are barred

do NOT try to enter my shop

we have homemade donuts!

you cant have any

Isaiah 10

making widows their prey
or fall among the slain.

Your sense of entitlement is hilarious.

Hey, private businesses have a right to decide what the rules are for the patrons that show up. If you can't follow the rules, you can't get their service. Besides, what would have been wrong with going through the drive through? If you had done that, you could have still been served.

Oh wait..................I get it.................you have the right to be served at a private establishment in the manner that YOU determine is right, is that correct?

Correct. If the ADA says so.

So if I make a rule in my establishment that I won't do business with you if you're seated, meaning you have to stand up, do I have a right to do that? Or does the law require that I don't discriminate against people with a disability? That's a medical condition. If you can't wear a mask for a medical condition you can't be forced to wear one or be denied access to goods and services available to those without a disability or medical condition. Well businesses have to accommodate patrons that can't wear a mask because of the same law, the ADA.

"The ADA obligations to ensure that people with disabilities receive an equal opportunity to take advantage of the goods and services being offered by a covered entity. "

It's not a private business. It is open to the public thus must comply with laws pertaining to patrons.

Last edited:

Isaiah 10

making widows their prey
or fall among the slain.
all these snowflakes with their "conditions". bullshit.
Bet they're all overweight/morbidly obese white trailer trash.

Why didn't you just go to drive-thru or go to a place where you can order and have your friend eat and drink outside?

For those people who can't wear a mask, then just find someplace you can go. The internet and a phone call isn't that hard to operate.
Why don't you just let someone rape you?
Comparing getting raped to having to wear a mask?

Are you for real?
Yes. It is being forced on you without your consent, same as the mandatory vaccinations coming, and implantation of your Covi Pass Digital ID to prove you are vaccinated.

It's you who refused to wear a mask. If you take a chance and get it, then we'll think just desserts and no Dunkin coffee and donuts.

I'm not going to trust something that over 3.8 billion people could have spread when it could kill me. Maybe this puke inducing video will convince ya :laugh:.

Screw masks......it's basic customer service.
If you want to make a sale, then you find a way to serve the customer.
Unless of course it's a Karen or Kyle, then you just kick 'em out the door.

Businesses keep complaining about losing money........GEE, I WONDER WHY???!!!!!

Treat people like shit, and they WON'T be coming back. And they will tell their family and friends, who will also go somewhere else.

Do they kick out people with the flu? A cold? Chicken pox? Measles? Pneumonia?
Or any other disease, contagious or not??? NO, they do not.

Dunkin Donuts gives SHIT about customer service. I was once cussed out by a little prick at one of their Baskin Robbins stores over a $20.00 bill he refused to accept.

I wrote the CEO of the company, and never received any kind of reply. This tells me they DO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT CUSTOMERS, only customers WALLETS.

I haven't been to a DD or BR since. There's plenty of other places that WANT my money and will treat me decently and respectfully, because they know if you don't treat customers nice, you don't GET customers!! And if you don't get customers, you DON'T MAKE MONEY!

I've written many CEO's of many companies over the years and have had responses from less than half of them. Those I did get a response from were apologetic, and I accepted graciously.

I'm not in the habit of being an asshole of this magnitude........I've been in retail, I know some employees may be having a bad day, or not feel well, or having to work when someone is sick in the hospital, or something like that. We're just human after all. But I file complaints when I KNOW they are just being dicks, pricks, and pieces of shit for no reason. Thats when the CEO gets a letter from me.

DD/BR doesn't give a shit about having me as a customer........so there's no fucking way I will EVER waste MY hard earned money on their ANTI-customer business!!

I've been in several food retail outlets/fast food, where we've politely asked the customer to wait outside (for whatever legitimate issue it was regarding), took their orders from outside, or from their car, and brought it out to them. Easy peasy. Customers are happy they got what they want, business is happy it made some more money.

The fuktards that run businesses today have no effing idea how easy and simple it is to keep customers happy, and MAKE NEW CUSTOMERS. All they give a damn is what you look like, what you drive, or how much money you like you have. They really don't give a shit about anything else.

Forum List

Back