Two Arrest After Video Shows MAGA Hat Snatched From Child

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2020

Two women have been arrested in Delaware in connection with a viral video that allegedly showed the suspects ripping up Trump signs and stealing a MAGA hat near the site of Democrat Joe Biden's acceptance speech Thursday.

The video also shows a heated confrontation between the suspects and adults coming to the defense of a 7-year-old supporter of President Trump.

The suspects, identified as Olivia Winslow, 21, and Camryn Amy, 21, were arrested by Wilmington police Friday and Saturday and charged with robbery, conspiracy and endangering the welfare of a child, according to Delaware Online. Amy was also charged with offensive touching.

Who gets arrested for stealing a hat from a child who they disagree with politically?

A psycho Leftist .... that's who.

Any questions about Leftism being a Mental Disorder?

Two women have been arrested in Delaware in connection with a viral video that allegedly showed the suspects ripping up Trump signs and stealing a MAGA hat near the site of Democrat Joe Biden's acceptance speech Thursday.

The video also shows a heated confrontation between the suspects and adults coming to the defense of a 7-year-old supporter of President Trump.

The suspects, identified as Olivia Winslow, 21, and Camryn Amy, 21, were arrested by Wilmington police Friday and Saturday and charged with robbery, conspiracy and endangering the welfare of a child, according to Delaware Online. Amy was also charged with offensive touching.

Who gets arrested for stealing a hat from a child who they disagree with politically?

Bring back public, corporal punishment for shit like this.

Singapore's caning penalty comes to mind. I say institute a two smack minimum for strong-arming any child under 12, elderly person, or disabled individual, and step it up from there depending on the severity of the offense.

Singapore's caning penalty comes to mind.
One would think being charged with robbery, conspiracy and endangering the welfare of a child and offensive touching would carry a pretty stiff penalty.

Especially the child endangerment charge.

But ..... Delaware is a big Democrat shithole.

I can't admit that "leftism" is a mental disorder but I know of two women that acted indecently.

I can't admit that "leftism" is a mental disorder but I know of two women that acted indecently.
It's OK ....

Many people miss the symptoms of the disorders they suffer from.

But, at least not defending these women is a good start.

they are making republicans out of them young!! At the age of 7, I didn't know what a republican was or a democrat, I have a love interest in a boy at school.

they are making republicans out of them young!! At the age of 7, I didn't know what a republican was or a democrat, I have a love interest in a boy at school.
That is really an ignorant comment.

Lots of children on both sides participate in this Country's political processes from a young age.

Last edited:
So the woman couldn't afford a babysitter, says a lot about a grown woman with a 7 year old child outside a DNC convention that are protesting.

Singapore's caning penalty comes to mind. I say institute a two smack minimum for strong-arming any child under 12, elderly person, or disabled individual, and step it up from there depending on the severity of the offense.

She was wrong to bring her son to protest, and the women were wrong as well.

The DNC should be happy as all get out. This is the end result of four years of brainwashing and 21 year old twat waffles. They should stay in jail. The hell is wrong with people?

Why the hell would anyone bring a 7 year old child to this? Why? You know there are some really unhinged people there. So, you bring a 7 year old and then follow and film 2 nitwits while screaming. What an idiot. That baby begins crying and following them. Puts himself in a dangerous position and his mother is simply filming it.

He was showing his support for Donald Trump. He's 7. If mom and dad showed support for anyone then he would also support them. Mom went looking for shit. Found some shit. Now, is a victim of shit. I feel bad for the 7 year old but that mother is not well wrapped.

That is really an ignorant comment.

Lots of children on both sides participate in this Country's political processes from a young age.
So now you are claiming underage voting because there is so much rampant voter fraud occurring? When will Trump actually do something to stop it!?

Forum List

Back