SNOWFLAKE JUSTICE: Florida man who spat on 'MAGA' hat-wearing bar patron sentenced to jail

They could make $13 and not hit poverty level.
didn't say they couldn't, but the ones making the higher salaries are the educated ones, with experience. again, you miss the objective and points for everyone.

Sure, I get it. Everyone needs to start off with experience to make enough to live on.
it's been that way since......... forever?

It used to be that decent factory jobs that paid well while training you for the job were common.
still that way today. in fact the jobs that are open today have that same opportunity.

We have millions of open jobs, so where are the people to fill them?

The United States is currently experiencing a skills gap. Right now, there are 6 million job openings and 7 million unemployed workers. Today’s unemployed workers are simply not equipped with the skills to successfully match with unfilled jobs. Effective worker training has the potential to close this gap. It can also help to fill the shortage of U.S. workers in computer science and other science, technology, engineering and math fields, and help workers who have been displaced by international competition to secure new employment.

Now you have people training their replacements that were brought over from India.

didn't say they couldn't, but the ones making the higher salaries are the educated ones, with experience. again, you miss the objective and points for everyone.

Sure, I get it. Everyone needs to start off with experience to make enough to live on.

It used to be that decent factory jobs that paid well while training you for the job were common.
still that way today. in fact the jobs that are open today have that same opportunity.

The United States is currently experiencing a skills gap. Right now, there are 6 million job openings and 7 million unemployed workers. Today’s unemployed workers are simply not equipped with the skills to successfully match with unfilled jobs. Effective worker training has the potential to close this gap. It can also help to fill the shortage of U.S. workers in computer science and other science, technology, engineering and math fields, and help workers who have been displaced by international competition to secure new employment.

Now you have people training their replacements that were brought over from India.
yep, and you all said trump was against immigration.

You are discussing this with me, not "you all". "You all" is a cop out when you don't want to address who you are speaking with.

You are discussing this with me, not "you all". "You all" is a cop out when you don't want to address who you are speaking with.
so you are a trump immigration supporter?

so you are a trump immigration supporter?

No idea what that is supposed to mean. Immigration is not one thing and it's really difficult to be for against Trump as what he says changes all the time.

Just sentence, it’s assault.

The corporate media should vilify this guy like they did Nick Sandman.

This guy is actually guilty.

no, you're factually wrong. full time employment at Walmart is the higher earners. So factually you're incorrect.

Problem was that the training you got usually only applied to a job in that particular factory. When you lost that job, you were SOL because you were right back in the jungle again with no experience that any other industry could use.

Today you need a profession or skill you can take to other industries. Years ago people would get a job in their 20's and retire with the same company. That doesn't happen very much today. Companies either close up, sell out to another company, move to another state or even out of the country.

In my line of work, we need over 30,000 drivers we can't find. You can work your way up to making some pretty good money in a short amount of time as the Walmart ad I posted shows.

no, you're factually wrong. full time employment at Walmart is the higher earners. So factually you're incorrect.

I think most of us can say we made minimum wage at one time. I had several jobs where I earned that. But as I went on, I got better paying jobs with good references which I gained through those low paying jobs. I got my first apartment at the age of 20. My wage was about double of minimum. Even at that, I didn't have a lot of extra money to spend, and I put in about 10 hours a week of OT.

So this scenario of yours about a person raising a family of four is nothing new. It didn't just start happening a year or so ago. It's always been like that. If OT was not available, I had two jobs; at one point, three jobs in my life. Many times I worked six or seven days a week. For some reason, that's not heard of today. If people can't make it on what a job pays, blame industry, cry to government, use social programs, but don't do anything about your own plight.

You probably knew Sheriff Taylor and Aunt Bee also.

Yeah, well during the Sheriff Taylor days, people were too proud to accept any kind of welfare. They figured out ways to make their situation in life work.

Problem was that the training you got usually only applied to a job in that particular factory. When you lost that job, you were SOL because you were right back in the jungle again with no experience that any other industry could use.

You didn't lose those jobs. You retired with a pension. Now some guy in China or Vietnam or India is doing that job.

I think most of us can say we made minimum wage at one time. I had several jobs where I earned that. But as I went on, I got better paying jobs with good references which I gained through those low paying jobs. I got my first apartment at the age of 20. My wage was about double of minimum. Even at that, I didn't have a lot of extra money to spend, and I put in about 10 hours a week of OT.

So this scenario of yours about a person raising a family of four is nothing new. It didn't just start happening a year or so ago. It's always been like that. If OT was not available, I had two jobs; at one point, three jobs in my life. Many times I worked six or seven days a week. For some reason, that's not heard of today. If people can't make it on what a job pays, blame industry, cry to government, use social programs, but don't do anything about your own plight.

Yeah, well during the Sheriff Taylor days, people were too proud to accept any kind of welfare. They figured out ways to make their situation in life work.

And the Federal Reserve didn't pump billions and billions into the banks and wall street to keep them inflated.

You have a Constitutional Right to Freedom of Speech. You are free to have your own opinion, voice that opinion, say what you want...but you have NO right to touch anyone else, attack anyone else.

Recently a story ran about how a snowflake attacked a Trump supporter...who pulled a weapon in self-defense. The snowflake ran like a little girl - He was lucky he did not get shot.

Now this snowflake - Matthias Ajple - was found guilty of 'Battery' for spitting on a 'MAGA' hat-wearing bar patron, earning him 90 days in jail!

:clap:

Florida man who spat on 'MAGA' hat-wearing bar patron gets 90 days in jail

Rupert Murdoch's outrage machine in high gear. Always looking to be the victims. Poor, poor Trumplings.

You have a Constitutional Right to Freedom of Speech. You are free to have your own opinion, voice that opinion, say what you want...but you have NO right to touch anyone else, attack anyone else.

Recently a story ran about how a snowflake attacked a Trump supporter...who pulled a weapon in self-defense. The snowflake ran like a little girl - He was lucky he did not get shot.

Now this snowflake - Matthias Ajple - was found guilty of 'Battery' for spitting on a 'MAGA' hat-wearing bar patron, earning him 90 days in jail!

Nice to see, thanks for the post.

Rupert Murdoch's outrage machine in high gear. Always looking to be the victims. Poor, poor Trumplings.

Poor, poor commie. He's in jail for 90 days. Who won that fight?

And the Federal Reserve didn't pump billions and billions into the banks and wall street to keep them inflated.

Which has nothing to do with my comment.

You didn't lose those jobs. You retired with a pension. Now some guy in China or Vietnam or India is doing that job.

Some did, some didn't. But your comment supports my point that you need a line of work these days that are transferable to another industry when you do leave that company or lose your job. On the job training doesn't work for that. You need to go out on your own, investigate various lines of work, and take efforts into getting into such line of work and have a way to make a living.

You want to discuss how things were we can discuss how things were .

Why? They have all left for these great factory jobs.
and others back filled their homes.

Where they would have to work at Wal Mart and apply for subsidies.

Nobody "has to" work at Walmart or anywhere. It's a choice.

Sure, they can go on welfare.

Or they can try and get a better paying job. That might work.

Under Trump, that seems not to be a problem...

The U.S. has 1 million more job openings than unemployed workers. ... There are now about 1 million more open jobs than unemployed workers. The Labor Department said Friday that hiring also rose and the number of people quitting their jobs picked up.Mar 15, 2019
U.S. job openings: 1 million more job openings than unemployed workers - CBS News

https://www.cbsnews.com › news › the-u-s-has-1-million-more-job-openings...

You want to discuss how things were we can discuss how things were .

No, we were discussing how the way things were years ago when it came to government dependency of individual. You couldn't respond so you tried to switch subjects.

and others back filled their homes.

The U.S. has 1 million more job openings than unemployed workers. ... There are now about 1 million more open jobs than unemployed workers. The Labor Department said Friday that hiring also rose and the number of people quitting their jobs picked up.Mar 15, 2019
U.S. job openings: 1 million more job openings than unemployed workers - CBS News

Unfortunately it still is a problem with the left. In fact, if we had five million more jobs than people to do them, the left would still be supporting higher minimum wages, people who live below the poverty level, and more taxation on the wealthy to somehow alleviate that problem.

Unfortunately it still is a problem with the left. In fact, if we had five million more jobs than people to do them, the left would still be supporting higher minimum wages, people who live below the poverty level, and more taxation on the wealthy to somehow alleviate that problem.

Out of kindness alone, I am wishing for another Reagan-like 49 state landslide against them in November.

Then, they'd have to clean out the communists, and become an American party again.

BTW.....did you see today's NYTimes article demanding a uniform anti-American school system?

Two States. Eight Textbooks. Two American Stories.

They're not on our side.

Forum List

Back