Two Arrest After Video Shows MAGA Hat Snatched From Child

Okay that was shitty. But let's face it Ford - A seven year old has no ability to formulate political opinions. That goes straight to Mommy and Daddy. Hopefully, they don't expose MAGA Boy to Potty Mouth Donald's rallies.

The child needs to be placed in a foster home with decent people.

He already is with decent people. The shitheads are the two whores.

Okay that was shitty. But let's face it Ford - A seven year old has no ability to formulate political opinions. That goes straight to Mommy and Daddy. Hopefully, they don't expose MAGA Boy to Potty Mouth Donald's rallies.

Yup - Parents who take little kids to Trump rallies are irresponsible. The foul language they learn goes straight to the playground.

Lefty scum are worse.

... as do ALL Leftist.

You must be the most retarded poster here, second only to leftists!

Strange, though !
I was under the impression that you were pretty smart ? ! ? ! ? !

Oh well . . . we all make mistakes, occasionally !
Ho, Hokay Gumpo! :auiqs.jpg:

That retard, Ford, called me a leftist already twice . . . I thought it was obvious from my comments that I'm a diehard conservative and have been all my life!

You must be the most retarded poster here, second only to leftists!

Strange, though !
I was under the impression that you were pretty smart ? ! ? ! ? !

Oh well . . . we all make mistakes, occasionally !
Your personal insults say everything anyone needs to know about being "smart" ....

That retard, Ford, called me a leftist already twice . . . I thought it was obvious from my comments that I'm a diehard conservative and have been all my life!
You are about as much of a Conservative as B. Hussein is a Christian.

You are a Leftist.

The very kind that were arrested in the article in the OP for attacking a child.

It is obvious to all what you are .... despite what you think you might be "identifying" as at the moment !!!!!

Two women have been arrested in Delaware in connection with a viral video that allegedly showed the suspects ripping up Trump signs and stealing a MAGA hat near the site of Democrat Joe Biden's acceptance speech Thursday.

The video also shows a heated confrontation between the suspects and adults coming to the defense of a 7-year-old supporter of President Trump.

The suspects, identified as Olivia Winslow, 21, and Camryn Amy, 21, were arrested by Wilmington police Friday and Saturday and charged with robbery, conspiracy and endangering the welfare of a child, according to Delaware Online. Amy was also charged with offensive touching.

Who gets arrested for stealing a hat from a child who they disagree with politically?

A psycho Leftist .... that's who.

Any questions about Leftism being a Mental Disorder?

they are making republicans out of them young!! At the age of 7, I didn't know what a republican was or a democrat, I have a love interest in a boy at school.

Good grief. The lack of memory of people is astounding

Two women have been arrested in Delaware in connection with a viral video that allegedly showed the suspects ripping up Trump signs and stealing a MAGA hat near the site of Democrat Joe Biden's acceptance speech Thursday.

The video also shows a heated confrontation between the suspects and adults coming to the defense of a 7-year-old supporter of President Trump.

The suspects, identified as Olivia Winslow, 21, and Camryn Amy, 21, were arrested by Wilmington police Friday and Saturday and charged with robbery, conspiracy and endangering the welfare of a child, according to Delaware Online. Amy was also charged with offensive touching.

Who gets arrested for stealing a hat from a child who they disagree with politically?

A psycho Leftist .... that's who.

Any questions about Leftism being a Mental Disorder?

Bring back public, corporal punishment for shit like this.

Singapore's caning penalty comes to mind. I say institute a two smack minimum for strong-arming any child under 12, elderly person, or disabled individual, and step it up from there depending on the severity of the offense.

She was wrong to bring her son to protest, and the women were wrong as well.

Lol, nice equivocation attempt, but if the left would stop obfuscating and deal with the f'in radicals among them so that we wouldn't have black blocc idiots attacking every right wing rally with more than 8 people, then republican protests would be perfectly reasonable places to bring your children.

The child belongs with his parents and his parents have a right to raise him the way they wish. The women belong in jail. The good guys in this story are the Trump supporters and folks who came to aid the kid and his mom and refrained from readjusting those girls faces.

The parents are poisoning the child`s mind. He needs to be in a proper home.

Only your opinion or allegation. It isn't your business how people raise their kids unless you can prove abuse.

IMHO, taking minors to Trump rallies is abusive. Many of these kids then go to school and bully brown, black and Muslim kids with racist Trump tropes.

Citation required on that claim.

The child belongs with his parents and his parents have a right to raise him the way they wish. The women belong in jail. The good guys in this story are the Trump supporters and folks who came to aid the kid and his mom and refrained from readjusting those girls faces.

The parents are poisoning the child`s mind. He needs to be in a proper home.

Only your opinion or allegation. It isn't your business how people raise their kids unless you can prove abuse.

IMHO, taking minors to Trump rallies is abusive. Many of these kids then go to school and bully brown, black and Muslim kids with racist Trump tropes.

Citation required on that claim.

It's been posted many times and stands as FACT.

And with that, JTF takes us straight to Debunktion Junction.
We've been through this. False False False Pants on Fire!

pantsonfire.gif

You see ....

Here is another more than OBVIOUS symptom of the Mental Disorder known as Leftism.

It also includes the inability to discern the Fake News MSM.

This symptom often times manifest itself in Leftist posting LIES that they actually believe are true.

Leftism is a terrible disease.

You're a loon Ford and your sources suck ;)

IMHO Leftism is a Mental Disorder.

Many of these mentally ill people post on social medias just like this one.

These post are clear evidence of the truth of Leftism being a mental disorder ....

Unlike your delusional claim that kids who go to Trump Rallies then go to schools a bully other kids.

I just posted five links to prove it.

You're a loon Ford and your sources suck ;)
Hey ....

Post whatever you want if it makes you feeeeeel better.

But, your Mental Disorder is on display for ALL to see with your EVERY post.

That you cannot hide.

Source or no source.

Forum List

Back