Maddow Puts The Blood Of Dead Meat Plant Workers On Trump’s Hands

Post after post from the "pro life" republicans demanding that people needlessly put their lives in jeopardy so those republicans can have meat.

Post after post from the "pro life" republicans insisting it's ok to put people's lives in jeopardy just so those republicans can have meat.

Post after post from the "pro life" republicans not giving a damn about human life. All they want is their meat. They don't care who has to die for them to get it.

The owners of these companies who don't take all necessary steps to protect their employees from the virus show that they only care about money. trump writing that EO with absolutely no mandatory protections for workers shows he only cares about money and his reelection.

They show in post after post they are anything but "pro life."

The infection rate at the plants is very small. If we close the plants the damage is incalculable.

That is a lie. Many of these plants have been hotspots for the spread of coronavirus. Also workers have said that these plants have not been protecting their workers by following federal guidelines. This should be investigated and if found to be true then the company executives should be prosecuted. The order should require these companies to observe safety guidelines.

"About 90% of the 1,326 people testing positive for COVID-19 in Black Hawk County, Iowa are tied to the Tyson pork processing plant, health officials have said. State data, which lags local reporting, show 1,082 positive cases in Black Hawk, the most in an Iowa county as of Wednesday. "

I saw a bunch of packing plant workers interviewed last night. Not one of them said they would be going back to work until it could be proven that ALL personal distancing measures and PPE availability were in place. Hell, the plants themselves may ignore Donnie's order for more hamberders. They know they're on the hook legally if another outbreak occurs and people die.

But yes, Trump already has the blood of tens of thousands on his hands. Guess he figures - Meh, what's a few more? :icon_rolleyes:
Go back to Cuber!

It’s so surprising she would blame the Don.

He wrote the EO. He wrote the letter saying they didn't have to comply to any procedures. He wrote the letter that said all the companies have to do is show a good faith effort.

Yes he is to blame for what he does.
I suppose, but she’d blame him for a cloudy day.

Post after post from the "pro life" republicans demanding that people needlessly put their lives in jeopardy so those republicans can have meat.

Post after post from the "pro life" republicans insisting it's ok to put people's lives in jeopardy just so those republicans can have meat.

Post after post from the "pro life" republicans not giving a damn about human life. All they want is their meat. They don't care who has to die for them to get it.

The owners of these companies who don't take all necessary steps to protect their employees from the virus show that they only care about money. trump writing that EO with absolutely no mandatory protections for workers shows he only cares about money and his reelection.

If you have to stoop to bringing abortion into the conversation, you lost.

It’s so surprising she would blame the Don.

It is Donald trump who wants to re-open these facilities even if they are not safe. His order specified no measures that needed to be taken to protect the wo0rkers. Also his attempt to shield the companies from liability also gives these companies no incentive to protect their workers. These plants should be re-opened only under strict supervision by state and local officials and only after they are deemed safe.

THAT IS CALLED RESPONSIBILITY.

17 responses from Trumpers and not a single one addressed the issue

They just don't give a shit

The only thing your ilk care about is making Trump look bad. If people have to die to make it so, so be it.

Don't deny it.

Trump does a great job of that on his own. He doesn't need any help. His order to re-open these plants without mandating worker safety will get people killed. You'll just blame Democrats for that.

I'm not an expert, but people tend to work side-by-side in food processing operations.

What's your solution?

The solution to Leftists is to allow the meat producing business to go under, this way without any meat they can double down on the Go Vegan Propaganda. I know this sounds crazy BUT that crowd literally are crazy.
You are crazy and don't have a clue. Go tend your goats, aka "kidlets"

Your time at this forum will not be long IF you keep calling my children names, you can Funny this post IF you want, but that does not matter.

Put 'killing babies' and your screen name in the Search function.

I dare you. I just saw the results of that.

I'm not an expert, but people tend to work side-by-side in food processing operations.

What's your solution?

The solution to Leftists is to allow the meat producing business to go under, this way without any meat they can double down on the Go Vegan Propaganda. I know this sounds crazy BUT that crowd literally are crazy.
You are crazy and don't have a clue. Go tend your goats, aka "kidlets"

You are a moron, one of the biggest at this forum, you have illustrated this in numerous threads.

We have always called our children kidlets, you better be careful making comments about my children.
The leftist word of the day is moron. They get with the daily TDS complaint th jour.

Yes and they call everyone else crazy when they don't even know what bathroom to use. Considering most are now Anti-Meat and Pro-Vegan it is not such a crazy thought to think that destroying the meat industry including Cattle Farmers is part of their demented wish.

Maddow is a fucking conspiracy nutjob. ANYONE who takes that buffoon seriously needs a mental checkup

You are the one who needs a mental checkup. You are the conspiracy theorist.

Grampa is not a Conspiracy Theorist, actually no Rightist is and considering the Leftists have been for FOUR YEARS babbling on about Muh Russian Collision when they was NO Muh Russian Collision I suggest Pot Meet Kettle.

She has a very good point.

All trump did was give guidelines but says the company only has to make a good faith effort. The letter that goes with the EO clearly states no state is even allowed to make a meat plant operate with in procedures.

So trump is ordering no state can close those plants but also says no state can set or enforce procedures to make things safe for the employees. That OSHA will accept good faith efforts.

It is further prescription for more infections and more deaths. trump is putting money ahead of lives. He doesn't realize how doing that will cause the plants to be shutdown because there's no one who will work there. Then what is trump going to do? Force people to work there?

If he made all the safety measures MANDATORY without exceptions then I can see how an EO would be effective.

He can write all the EOs he wants. That's not going to get people to risk their lives to process meat for other people.

When I see trump and his followers in those plants working under those conditions then I might take him seriously but he's willing to do that to other people. Not himself. We all know why.

It's disgusting to see people put money before life.

If you don't want to be starving in a few months I wouldn't be talking like this if I were you.

Right now our food supply is being destroyed by Democrats.

You want to put workers in unsafe working conditions for it. That is not acceptable. Democrats have nothing to do with it. It is the responsibility of the management. If they have created unsafe working conditions then they should be prosecuted.

If I was a worker there working in those conditions I'd quickly find a better place to work. Why would any american work in those conditions? And then to top it off for a low wage probably and a virus....no thanks. I would think many will choose not to go back and I don't blame them.

Put 'killing babies' and your screen name in the Search function.

I dare you. I just saw the results of that.
You dare me?????? :iyfyus.jpg:

Not sure how any Leftist who is Pro-Abortion on Demand has the right to discuss the issue of protecting human life, you all are so fanatical about having the most innocent murdered as they slumber in the womb, I mean WHAT about those MILLIONS and MILLIONS of human lives? Oh that's right you DON'T give a SHIT about that.

Leftists are TOTAL hypocrites. This is NOT about protecting human life among meat industry workers this IS about destroying the meat industry and taking Cattle Farmers with it. For some time now Leftists and all the filthy Leftist Bedwetting Activist maniacs have been Anti-Meat because of Muh Saving The Planet CRAP and so permanently keeping meat producing and processing plants CLOSED is another wet dream.

You do NOT give a SHIT about workers in general IF you DID you would NOT support Third World Shit Holers being imported to TAKE the jobs of Western workers.

Forum List

Back