Maddow Puts The Blood Of Dead Meat Plant Workers On Trump’s Hands

She has a very good point.

All trump did was give guidelines but says the company only has to make a good faith effort. The letter that goes with the EO clearly states no state is even allowed to make a meat plant operate with in procedures.

So trump is ordering no state can close those plants but also says no state can set or enforce procedures to make things safe for the employees. That OSHA will accept good faith efforts.

It is further prescription for more infections and more deaths. trump is putting money ahead of lives. He doesn't realize how doing that will cause the plants to be shutdown because there's no one who will work there. Then what is trump going to do? Force people to work there?

If he made all the safety measures MANDATORY without exceptions then I can see how an EO would be effective.

He can write all the EOs he wants. That's not going to get people to risk their lives to process meat for other people.

When I see trump and his followers in those plants working under those conditions then I might take him seriously but he's willing to do that to other people. Not himself. We all know why.

It's disgusting to see people put money before life.

Money is nothing more than a medium that allows people to interchange goods, services, and even information.

Money is life, because it is the way we perform transactions that allow us to live.

^^^^ This :eek-52:

1588260795774.png

I saw a bunch of packing plant workers interviewed last night. Not one of them said they would be going back to work until it could be proven that ALL personal distancing measures and PPE availability were in place. Hell, the plants themselves may ignore Donnie's order for more hamberders. They know they're on the hook legally if another outbreak occurs and people die.

But yes, Trump already has the blood of tens of thousands on his hands. Guess he figures - Meh, what's a few more? :icon_rolleyes:

We have a PROBLEM you morons.

That is our FOOD.

And low paid workers are being forced to produce it at risk of their health and lives

That's unamerican on its face...but what happens when they just say "fuck it...it's not worth it" and quit?

We need those workers to do their jobs and it's OUR responsibility to make it as safe for them to FEED US as we can

Trump is doing the opposite

And "free market capitalists" sure don't give a shit

That is our FOOD.

And low paid workers are being forced to produce it at risk of their health and lives

That's unamerican on its face...but what happens when they just say "fuck it...it's not worth it" and quit?

We need those workers to do their jobs and it's OUR responsibility to make it as safe for them to FEED US as we can

The value of the product defines the value input defines the labor value.

Do you want to allow these plants to start price gouging so they can pay their workers better?

That is our FOOD.

if they say fuck it then they can leave and someone will take their place,,,

All trump did was give guidelines but says the company only has to make a good faith effort. The letter that goes with the EO clearly states no state is even allowed to make a meat plant operate with in procedures.

So trump is ordering no state can close those plants but also says no state can set or enforce procedures to make things safe for the employees. That OSHA will accept good faith efforts.

It is further prescription for more infections and more deaths. trump is putting money ahead of lives. He doesn't realize how doing that will cause the plants to be shutdown because there's no one who will work there. Then what is trump going to do? Force people to work there?

If he made all the safety measures MANDATORY without exceptions then I can see how an EO would be effective.

He can write all the EOs he wants. That's not going to get people to risk their lives to process meat for other people.

When I see trump and his followers in those plants working under those conditions then I might take him seriously but he's willing to do that to other people. Not himself. We all know why.

Did you forget your TDS medication again?

They make that? :aargh:

Pill Mills need opened up for that stuff! Repurpose the old Oxycontin ones for it!

Needs to be #1 prescription written!

I heard if they are unable to get it, injecting yourself with bleach, lysol or the sweat off a frogs nubbins will also cure TDS

I feel certain those protesting stay-at-home orders are lining up to take jobs at meat-packing plants. Why not? They have time on their hands.

17 responses from Trumpers and not a single one addressed the issue

They just don't give a shit

The only thing your ilk care about is making Trump look bad. If people have to die to make it so, so be it.

Don't deny it.

What a goofball - telling people what they think, and then instructing them not to deny it. You don't take yourself seriously, do you?

If these workers all wear masks and gloves and Social Distance then what is the problem? Having masks and gloves and hand sanitiser and Social Distancing should make the situation okay for them to work in.

What is the difference between working in a meat producing place and working in a mail place? The mail EVERYWHERE is still being sorted and delivered, they must be wearing masks and gloves and using hand sanitiser and Social Distancing, how many COVID-19 dead mail workers across the Western world are there? Yes, not that many.

So this again is more absolute hysteria about nothing, perhaps those meat producing workers just prefer NOT to work anymore, if so I am sure in America there are MANY out there who would take their job and work producing the meat for America's table.

If these workers all wear masks and gloves and Social Distance then what is the problem? Having masks and gloves and hand sanitiser and Social Distancing should make the situation okay for them to work in.

What is the difference between working in a meat producing place and working in a mail place? The mail EVERYWHERE is still being sorted and delivered, the must be wearing masks and gloves and using hand sanitiser and Social Distancing, how many dead mail workers across the Western world are there? Yes, not that many.

So this again is more absolute hysteria about nothing, perhaps those meat producing workers just prefer NOT to work anymore, if so I am sure in America there are MANY out there who would take their job and work producing the meat from America's table.

I'm not an expert, but people tend to work side-by-side in food processing operations.

Maddow is a fucking conspiracy nutjob. ANYONE who takes that buffoon seriously needs a mental checkup

I don't watch her because she's boring, but righties and trumpers don't have any business pointing fingers when it comes to conspiracy theories.

Did you forget your TDS medication again?

They make that? :aargh:

Pill Mills need opened up for that stuff! Repurpose the old Oxycontin ones for it!

Needs to be #1 prescription written!

I heard if they are unable to get it, injecting yourself with bleach, lysol or the sweat off a frogs nubbins will also cure TDS

Don't forget eating Tide Pods :smoke:

17 responses from Trumpers and not a single one addressed the issue

They just don't give a shit

The only thing your ilk care about is making Trump look bad. If people have to die to make it so, so be it.

Don't deny it.

What a goofball - telling people what they think, and then instructing them not to deny it. You don't take yourself seriously, do you?

It's my observation of your sides lying behavior. Please spare me any denials of it.

You look like a duck, you act like a duck, you quack like a duck, then claim you are an eagle.

What is the difference between working in a meat producing place and working in a mail place? The mail EVERYWHERE is still being sorted and delivered, the must be wearing masks and gloves and using hand sanitiser and Social Distancing, how many dead mail workers across the Western world are there? Yes, not that many.

So this again is more absolute hysteria about nothing, perhaps those meat producing workers just prefer NOT to work anymore, if so I am sure in America there are MANY out there who would take their job and work producing the meat from America's table.

I'm not an expert, but people tend to work side-by-side in food processing operations.

Yes and in mail places they also work side by side in the sorting section. The situation is this if they are all wearing masks and gloves and if there is hand sanitiser and also a supply of fresh gloves, this if they need to go to the bathroom, then there is minimal risk in them getting COVID-19, they are not coughing or breathing on each other, if they have to touch things they are wearing gloves etc You could also have a temperature test each morning when the workers go in, take their temperature and if anyone has a temperature over 96 they immediately are told to go home and Self-Isolate for 7 days.

Forum List

Back