Maddow Puts The Blood Of Dead Meat Plant Workers On Trump’s Hands

if they say fuck it then they can leave and someone will take their place,,,

Replaceable assets. One dies...hire another right?
If these workers all wear masks and gloves and Social Distance then what is the problem?

That's the problem. They're forced to work should to shoulder across a conveyer belt.

There is no social distancing in those places.

Glad you understand the problem now
I prefer bodies for the slaughter,,,and to let them just die costs to much money,,its easier to keep track and make sure no one is in danger,,,
you always want to focus on the bottom line cause if you dont none of those people have jobs,,,

seldom do you see them working shoulder to shoulder,,and dont forget meat packing plants are already sanitary places,, and in some cases cleaner than a hospital,,,

"and in some cases cleaner than a hospital,,,"

You would have more of a chance of getting COVID-19 in one of those hospitals than getting it in a meat producing place. This is why during this time so many have been afraid to go to the hospital because they are afraid they might get COVID-19.

No one wants to spend time in either...because...ya know...virus

If these workers all wear masks and gloves and Social Distance then what is the problem?

That's the problem. They're forced to work should to shoulder across a conveyer belt.

I prefer bodies for the slaughter,,,and to let them just die costs to much money,,its easier to keep track and make sure no one is in danger,,,
you always want to focus on the bottom line cause if you dont none of those people have jobs,,,

seldom do you see them working shoulder to shoulder,,and dont forget meat packing plants are already sanitary places,, and in some cases cleaner than a hospital,,,
"Letting them die" is what they are DOING...which was why so many recently shut down....and yea...the do work shoulder to shoulder and right across from each other. Obviously you have never been in one or even seen what the inside looks like

Because we know everything about everyone and what precautions everyone in the Western world and Non-Western world are doing. You also should realise that calling me names like the N name has ZERO effect on me.
Well you don't know shit about our postal system because the distribution centers are largely automated dumbass Nazi

Because we know everything about everyone and what precautions everyone in the Western world and Non-Western world are doing. You also should realise that calling me names like the N name has ZERO effect on me.
Well you don't know shit about our postal system because the distribution centers are largely automated dumbass Nazi

Your mail delivered via humans.

"Letting them die" is what they are DOING...which was why so many recently shut down....and yea...the do work shoulder to shoulder and right across from each other. Obviously you have never been in one or even seen what the inside looks like
got a link for where they are dieing??
cause I aint heard that one yet,,,

Yeah. But consider: The real imbecility lies in the fact she thinks meat workers justifiably have their health, lives, and the health and lives of their families endangered because others may also be in peril. Just think about what kind of mouth-breathing moron one has to be to find that worth promulgating as an excuse.

Forum List

Back