Maddow Puts The Blood Of Dead Meat Plant Workers On Trump’s Hands

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
She has a very good point.

All trump did was give guidelines but says the company only has to make a good faith effort. The letter that goes with the EO clearly states no state is even allowed to make a meat plant operate with in procedures.

So trump is ordering no state can close those plants but also says no state can set or enforce procedures to make things safe for the employees. That OSHA will accept good faith efforts.

It is further prescription for more infections and more deaths. trump is putting money ahead of lives. He doesn't realize how doing that will cause the plants to be shutdown because there's no one who will work there. Then what is trump going to do? Force people to work there?

If he made all the safety measures MANDATORY without exceptions then I can see how an EO would be effective.

He can write all the EOs he wants. That's not going to get people to risk their lives to process meat for other people.

When I see trump and his followers in those plants working under those conditions then I might take him seriously but he's willing to do that to other people. Not himself. We all know why.

It's disgusting to see people put money before life.

All trump did was give guidelines but says the company only has to make a good faith effort. The letter that goes with the EO clearly states no state is even allowed to make a meat plant operate with in procedures.

So trump is ordering no state can close those plants but also says no state can set or enforce procedures to make things safe for the employees. That OSHA will accept good faith efforts.

It is further prescription for more infections and more deaths. trump is putting money ahead of lives. He doesn't realize how doing that will cause the plants to be shutdown because there's no one who will work there. Then what is trump going to do? Force people to work there?

If he made all the safety measures MANDATORY without exceptions then I can see how an EO would be effective.

He can write all the EOs he wants. That's not going to get people to risk their lives to process meat for other people.

When I see trump and his followers in those plants working under those conditions then I might take him seriously but he's willing to do that to other people. Not himself. We all know why.

You can see Madcow bleeding from her eyes, or somewhere,

never doubt a leftist ability to walk on dead bodies to push an agenda,,,

You know what? No chicken soup for you! Two weeks!
1aanosoup.gif

Did you forget your TDS medication again?

Madcow don't put anything on anyone but stupidity and ridicule upon herself and any fool who's dumb enough to take her seriously.

Maddow?

Rachel Maddow?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rachel Maddow.

Good one.

Is he a vegan? The histrionics are off the charts

Yes Dana needs this:

1588260258329.png

But but but there IS a vaccine now:

1588260284525.png

They make that? :aargh:

Pill Mills need opened up for that stuff! Repurpose the old Oxycontin ones for it!

Needs to be #1 prescription written!

17 responses from Trumpers and not a single one addressed the issue

They just don't give a shit

They make that? :aargh:

Pill Mills need opened up for that stuff! Repurpose the old Oxycontin ones for it!

Needs to be #1 prescription written!

If he doesn't have the meds, the natural remedy of crying less and winning more is a good start I hear.

Forum List

Back