M14 beat my ass - Rittenhouse not guilty on all counts

Status
Not open for further replies.
His life WAS in danger and a jury of his peers found this to be the case based upon the evidence provided and not on some political emotional drivel.
No his life was not in danger. The film showed a guy coming at him and Rittenhouse turned and shot him dead People don't just rush a people with guns unless they started something.

No his life was not in danger. The film showed a guy coming at him and Rittenhouse turned and shot him dead People don't just rush a people with guns unless they started something.
Liar. The film showed no such thing. The Jury saw the incident correctly and concluded he was defending his own life. Something we as citizens, are permitted to do. Even against leftwing rioters.

Due process is done without bias. This was process, but not due process. When the judge said you couldn't call the dead victims what they were, but you could call them rioters and looters, due process ended.
What silly nonsense you spew. Those thugs were engaged in illegal activity, they were not victims. You folks act like petulant children, it's only justice if it goes your way. Pathetic.

So congrats to M14 Shooter. I hated the rulings by this asshole of a judge. He pretty much directed the verdict. But a bet is a bet and I'm a man of my word. Doc out midnight tonight for my 30 day sentence. See y'all just prior to Christmas. Play nice! :bye1:

Kudos for paying your debt!

Damn shame that the jury didn't get a closeup of the tearless blubbering huh?

6B776060-AB12-41E6-883C-490E4427704D.jpeg
racist

We all good, and I'm out per agreement NOW.
Asshole bitch who thinks I'll not honor my bet ... is well an ASSHOLE BITCH
See you kids prior to Christmas!
And suddenly the collective intelligence of the entire forum just increased. Go figure.

So congrats to M14 Shooter. I hated the rulings by this asshole of a judge. He pretty much directed the verdict. But a bet is a bet and I'm a man of my word. Doc out midnight tonight for my 30 day sentence. See y'all just prior to Christmas. Play nice! :bye1:

Lol, I can make some excellent wine out of these sour grapes.

Bwaha!

More serious injuries, such as amputation and catastrophic injuries, will undoubtedly have a long-term effect on your ability to return to work and perform day-to-day tasks. In addition, depending on your work, less-serious injuries may have long-term effects. For example, a landscaper who suffers whiplash in a car accident may experience nagging neck and back pain for months and even years after the accident. If this pain prevents him from being able to return to landscaping, he could be eligible for damages for decreased earning potential.
-----------------------------
I hope they all sue their ar-se off Rittenhouse. I hope he never lands a decent job.

He won't need a job. He'll make ridiculous amounts suing the shit out of people.

If he needs a few nickels he can establish a shooting academy and line of shitbag-stopper rifles and watch the money roll in.

Liar. The film showed no such thing. The Jury saw the incident correctly and concluded he was defending his own life. Something we as citizens, are permitted to do. Even against leftwing rioters.

The film showed a guy running towards Rittenhouse who then turned around and shot him.

You snowflakes always get triggered when someone points out your support for cops killing unarmed citizens. LOL
The only person triggered was you. That's why you tried to bring up Ashli Babbitt.

More serious injuries, such as amputation and catastrophic injuries, will undoubtedly have a long-term effect on your ability to return to work and perform day-to-day tasks. In addition, depending on your work, less-serious injuries may have long-term effects. For example, a landscaper who suffers whiplash in a car accident may experience nagging neck and back pain for months and even years after the accident. If this pain prevents him from being able to return to landscaping, he could be eligible for damages for decreased earning potential.
-----------------------------
I hope they all sue their ar-se off Rittenhouse. I hope he never lands a decent job.
So if they sue his ass off and he never lands a decent job, then those suing his ass off SOL when it comes to getting any money.

BTW, I doubt those that sue him will win, the people he killed should not have went after him and like Rittenhouse, they all should not have been there. The third guy admits to trying to kill Rittenhouse, I doubt he makes a dime either.

Have you ever thought about being factual and less political about cases like this?

It doesn't otherwise the Jury would have concluded differently.

it is the "JURY" by which we set our standard.
It does and juries have made mistakes before. But this case was dead from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back