M14 beat my ass - Rittenhouse not guilty on all counts

Status
Not open for further replies.
So congrats to M14 Shooter. I hated the rulings by this asshole of a judge. He pretty much directed the verdict. But a bet is a bet and I'm a man of my word. Doc out midnight tonight for my 30 day sentence. See y'all just prior to Christmas. Play nice! :bye1:

Here's a couple hotlines you might check out when you get back..

Glad to help man..

Lucky it was only 30 days and not having to fly an NRA symbol or a MAGA hat as your avie for 3 months.. :laughing0301:

Justice was correct for Chauvin. This is a miscarriage. But it is how the system works.

Actually, justice was ALSO correct in the Jeffrey Blake shooting which STARTED 5 nights of looting, pillaging in Kenosha.,

The BIGGEST threat to JUSTICE in this country at the moment is a media that spreads unfounded lies and false narratives. They've gotten people KILLED now and bear a pretty large share of the GUILT in what happened with Rittenhouse.

When the media lies about violent rioting and govts just let riots happen to destroy businesses and people's lives and the LEFT wants to defund or chuck the police -- That's when GOOD folks take advantage of their OWN self defense.

Along with lefty govts that would LEAVE their DOWNTOWNS UNPROTECTED thru 3 nights of costly looting, fire, pillaging. If you're looking for INSTIGATORS of this encounter and court case -- go PROTEST THESE clowns and boycott the news channels that are lying to you and making the lefties look like morons for believing them..

Vigilantes are people with an aim to kill or damage stuff. Kyle was a Police and Fire Cadet, a life guard and a trained medic. NOT motivated to violence but believing in protecting life and property when the GOVERNMENT WILL NOT DO that job..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back