M14 beat my ass - Rittenhouse not guilty on all counts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
So congrats to M14 Shooter. I hated the rulings by this asshole of a judge. He pretty much directed the verdict. But a bet is a bet and I'm a man of my word. Doc out midnight tonight for my 30 day sentence. See y'all just prior to Christmas. Play nice! :bye1:

So congrats to M14 Shooter. I hated the rulings by this asshole of a judge. He pretty much directed the verdict. But a bet is a bet and I'm a man of my word. Doc out midnight tonight for my 30 day sentence. See y'all just prior to Christmas. Play nice! :bye1:

Team Score

Being Right - 1147 points

Being Luvie - O points

better luck next time

1637347474107.png

The Judge was an ass? The Persecution was the one who questioned Kyle's right to remain silent... wanted to charge him for a short rifle and they didnt bother to check, gave the defense a shitty video... and much more.
No, the Persecution has only themselves to blame for this one... and honestly they never should have brought it to trial. It was the media running on a false narrative of Kyle being some racist coming out to hunt people down with his rifle that created a politically charged trial with false expectations.... Biden himself initialy was equating Rittenhouse with white supremesists. No evidence in the trial pointed to any of that.

This outcome had very little to do with the Judge, except for the fact he was not a left wing activist judge. That might be a disapointment to some, but not to those who want simple justice.

Prould to say that I was only a whisker out on the verdict. I though he would get a symbolic suspended sentence but apparently he gets even less than that.

Now the situation in America gets interesting. Young Kyle has succeeded in doing what Chauvin couldn't do!

America's justice system has been restored in the eyes of the world!

More serious injuries, such as amputation and catastrophic injuries, will undoubtedly have a long-term effect on your ability to return to work and perform day-to-day tasks. In addition, depending on your work, less-serious injuries may have long-term effects. For example, a landscaper who suffers whiplash in a car accident may experience nagging neck and back pain for months and even years after the accident. If this pain prevents him from being able to return to landscaping, he could be eligible for damages for decreased earning potential.
-----------------------------
I hope they all sue their ar-se off Rittenhouse. I hope he never lands a decent job.

Justice was correct for Chauvin. This is a miscarriage. But it is how the system works.
If you throw a rock at a rightist, he can shoot you dead in self defense. But if you throw a rock at a leftist, he can shoot you dead too, in self defense.
There is precedence in American law!

the decision was right. to sentence him would be to say it is ok for those thugs to take life like they tried to take kyles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back