M14 beat my ass - Rittenhouse not guilty on all counts

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you throw a rock at a rightist, he can shoot you dead in self defense. But if you throw a rock at a leftist, he can shoot you dead too, in self defense.
There is precedence in American law!
Translation, don't throw rocks at people. That's a stupid thing to do.

The rightwing has a new hero. How long till he's in Mar a Lago being toasted by Trump and Gaetz?
When will these idiots realize why they call it the right? i mean what are ya going to do. You would think even the real stupid ones would come around after having a taste of Crusty Joe. You better keep both hands on that food stamp With out it you will starve On other thing that might help out,Crusty likes to be orally pleasured

Yes she did and the whites on that jury must decide exactly as you have stated. All the evidence shows that these 3 men are guilty. There should not be a hung jury, it should be unanimous, but...

I know right - ONE black juror? Should have SIX minimally. Racism in Georgia is real my friend and you know that. I lost a bet on Baby Kyle - See ya Xmas.

Race & Ethnicity2020​

The largest Brunswick racial/ethnic groups are Black (56.1%) followed by White (30.3%) and Hispanic (9.4%).

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yes. I think that half the country won't accept this verdict.

I don't promote violence but I'm aware of the possibilities. The police have prepared and the military will too but maybe not as soon as tonight?
And the verdict should not be accepted. We don't need to read the bs from a group of people who saw a policeman murder a citizen and still claim that citizen died of an overdose even when every fact showed that was not the case.

Look, you can spin all you want but Rittenhouse bought a gun, drove from another town and acted like he was law enforcement and had no authority to do so.

From another STATE as well. HORRIBLE message this verdict sends. It's perfectly fine for babies to strap up and intimidate .... Mama Moonface enabled this asshole ....

Ugly Bitch is complicit

7875963_111120-wls-alexis-rittenhouse-mom-6p-vid.jpg

Yes. I think that half the country won't accept this verdict.

I don't promote violence but I'm aware of the possibilities. The police have prepared and the military will too but maybe not as soon as tonight?

You got your bricks and molotov cocktails ready? Go get you some free liquor and electronics!

When will these idiots realize why they call it the right? i mean what are ya going to do. You would think even the real stupid ones would come around after having a taste of Crusty Joe. You better keep both hands on that food stamp With out it you will starve On other thing that might help out,Crusty likes to be orally pleasured
The right has been consistently the wrong. You guys are quick to blame Biden for what he inherited from trump. So talk to me starting this time next year. Because this country is still recovering from the idiot who was president before Biden.

So congrats to M14 Shooter. I hated the rulings by this asshole of a judge. He pretty much directed the verdict. But a bet is a bet and I'm a man of my word. Doc out midnight tonight for my 30 day sentence. See y'all just prior to Christmas. Play nice! :bye1:

You have my respect (not that it matters)

And the verdict should not be accepted. We don't need to read the bs from a group of people who saw a policeman murder a citizen and still claim that citizen died of an overdose even when every fact showed that was not the case.

You cheered when a cop murdered an unarmed citizen in January. You have nothing to stand on here. Piss off.

From another STATE as well. HORRIBLE message this verdict sends. It's perfectly fine for babies to strap up and intimidate .... Mama Moonface enabled this asshole ....

Ugly Bitch is complicit

7875963_111120-wls-alexis-rittenhouse-mom-6p-vid.jpg
Yes, he traveled there armed looking for trouble but he can claim self defense and get away with it because he is white.

And I'm sure you won't accept the verdict either. Your problem, though, is that if you try to do anything about it, you'll end up sitting in Rittenhouse's chair.

His life was not in danger. He turned around and shot a man without thinking then claimed self defense.
His life WAS in danger and a jury of his peers found this to be the case based upon the evidence provided and not on some political emotional drivel.

Yes, he traveled there armed looking for trouble but he can claim self defense and get away with it because he is white.
No, he can claim self defense and be exonerated because his assault was captured on video and his claim could not be denied.

Indeed, the message this verdict sends in Wisconsin is that it's perfectly fine for juveniles to march into demonstrations with their badass weapons. Congrats Judge IDIOT!! :rolleyes:
That is not the message at all. Though the left is trying hard to rewrite history already.

We all good, and I'm out per agreement NOW.
Asshole bitch who thinks I'll not honor my bet ... is well an ASSHOLE BITCH
See you kids prior to Christmas!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Shut the hell up you motherfucking idiot. Ashi Babbitt was part of a violent mob trying to break into the speakers chamber.

I have fact to stand on.
Video evidence states otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back