lynching Kavanaugh

Kavanaugh brought his kids into it. If he doesn't want them mentioned, he should quit mentioning them.
total copout. anyone willing to use his kids like this would do regardless of what he says.

stop justifying bullshit for either side.

Can you show one thing that was said about them before he brought them into the conversation several times? Him mentioning them once, and I say hands off. Twice, or three times, still hands off. When he discusses them at every opportunity, he's pushing to have them included. It's obvious he was mentioning them to elicit sympathy, but he milked it for lots more than he should have.
don't care - normal people DO NOT DO THIS on either side regardless of who brings kids up. looking for a reason to be a dick is still being a dick.

Normal people don't use children as pawns in their political games. Kavanaugh is the one who brought them into it, and repeatedly did it until his wishes caught on. I haven't seen much about them anyway, other than his own remarks. Care to give a list of bad things said about them?
If I had kids that were not complete degenerates in this day and age I would brag about them as many times as possible.

Kavanaugh shouldn't have told lies or pushed right-wing conspiracy theories.
Then the Democrats would have nothing to push against.
Simple really.

Nah, they would build whatever straw man they thought they had to.

No need for a straw man. Kavanaugh has plenty of credible faults to disqualify him.

Then why the desperate attempts to use such flimsy, weak stories? If there is something substantial, they should use it. The fact that they're not speaks volumes. The fact that everything they look sideways at is immediately siezed on by the trained seals as the worst possible thing a human being can do speaks even more.

Kavanaugh brought his kids into it. If he doesn't want them mentioned, he should quit mentioning them.
total copout. anyone willing to use his kids like this would do regardless of what he says.

Can you show one thing that was said about them before he brought them into the conversation several times? Him mentioning them once, and I say hands off. Twice, or three times, still hands off. When he discusses them at every opportunity, he's pushing to have them included. It's obvious he was mentioning them to elicit sympathy, but he milked it for lots more than he should have.

Doesn't justify attacking them, though, does it?

Care to point out some of the attacks?

so the cartoons showing the daughter apologizing for her alcoholic father was ok with you...usatoday saying he shouldn't coach girls basketball, ok with you?

now - care to show how HE used his kids we weapons? tag, you're it.

don't care - normal people DO NOT DO THIS on either side regardless of who brings kids up. looking for a reason to be a dick is still being a dick.

Normal people don't use children as pawns in their political games. Kavanaugh is the one who brought them into it, and repeatedly did it until his wishes caught on. I haven't seen much about them anyway, other than his own remarks. Care to give a list of bad things said about them?
show me where he used them as a political weapon please.

sorry, i just won't take you at your word.

Show me where they have been attacked. It's not like anyone said they looked like the family dog, like republicans once did,

Show me where they have been attacked. It's not like anyone said they looked like the family dog, like republicans once did,
so - you can't show me where *HE* did it, you're just saying it and hoping no one calls you on it.

i did say - you just didn't like it.

kavanaughs kids threatened - Startpage Web Search

feel free to find your own articles on it.

Simple really.

No need for a straw man. Kavanaugh has plenty of credible faults to disqualify him.

Then why the desperate attempts to use such flimsy, weak stories? If there is something substantial, they should use it. The fact that they're not speaks volumes. The fact that everything they look sideways at is immediately siezed on by the trained seals as the worst possible thing a human being can do speaks even more.

Got it. You're doing exactly as Trump said you should do. Deny, Deny, Deny. Doesn't matter if you really did it.

Simple really.

Spouting partisan political conspiracy theories and displaying temperament befitting of a spoiled 13 year old at his confirmation hearing is pretty damn substantial.

If I had kids that were not complete degenerates in this day and age I would brag about them as many times as possible.

And, of course, if he had not talked about them, the usual suspects would be screaming that he's not personable and that is disqualifying.

They're not looking at the nominee with an open mind and discovering major disqualifications, they made up their minds long ago to oppose anyone Trump nominated are looking for disqualifications and amplifying them, no matter how trivial.

Simple really.

Got it. You're doing exactly as Trump said you should do. Deny, Deny, Deny. Doesn't matter if you really did it.

Was is it exactly I did that I'm supposedly denying?

so the cartoons showing the daughter apologizing for her alcoholic father was ok with you...usatoday saying he shouldn't coach girls basketball, ok with you?

now - care to show how HE used his kids we weapons? tag, you're it.

How many times did he mention his kids BEFORE that joke about their drunkard daddy? Like I said, HE brought them into it several times. Coaching girls basketball is not a swipe at his kids, silly. I never said weapon . I said pawn. Big difference.

Simple really.

Spouting partisan political conspiracy theories and displaying temperament befitting of a spoiled 13 year old at his confirmation hearing is pretty damn substantial.

Yet the idiot trained seals are waddling around croaking that Kavanaugh is a rapist, honking their horns and clapping their flippers in unison.

so - you can't show me where *HE* did it, you're just saying it and hoping no one calls you on it.

Brett Kavanaugh Breaks Down as He Mentions His Daughter, Father (Video)

ok - so saying his daughter is going to pray for you is worthy of return death threats.

got it.

Simple really.

Was is it exactly I did that I'm supposedly denying?

Kavanaugh's lies.

Simple really.

Yet the idiot trained seals are waddling around croaking that Kavanaugh is a rapist, honking their horns and clapping their flippers in unison.

He has a wide range of things he lies about.

ok - so saying his daughter is going to pray for you is worthy of return death threats.

got it.

No more than the death threats that Ford has received. Crazies do that all the time. You can't blame the actions of crazies on either party.

Forum List

Back