lynching Kavanaugh

whining RW babies :CryingCow:

politics is too heavy for their weak little back - they can dish it out but cant take it

What are you talking about? Right now we have the House, Senate and Presidency. And soon the Supreme Court.

You have screeching ninnies on elevators. Yay you.

senate republicans blocked 103 judicial appointments when Obama was prez - you had no F'n problem with that ... did you hear the dems crying like schoolgirls?

the RW has done nothing but whine. You want to run the country but arent strong enough to play in the arena.

I do not remember one single time the Republicans accused one of those folks of being a serial rapist. Do you? Is this your new game, Democrat? Because Americans don't like it, and are about to make you pay.

I don't remember them even giving a reason. They just blocked the nominations because they didn't want Obama to name any judges.

politics is too heavy for their weak little back - they can dish it out but cant take it

What are you talking about? Right now we have the House, Senate and Presidency. And soon the Supreme Court.

senate republicans blocked 103 judicial appointments when Obama was prez - you had no F'n problem with that ... did you hear the dems crying like schoolgirls?

the RW has done nothing but whine. You want to run the country but arent strong enough to play in the arena.

I do not remember one single time the Republicans accused one of those folks of being a serial rapist. Do you? Is this your new game, Democrat? Because Americans don't like it, and are about to make you pay.

I don't remember them even giving a reason. They just blocked the nominations because they didn't want Obama to name any judges.

I cant seem to recall Obama bragging about grabbing pussy either ..

I'm an independent-

Republicans were too busy yammering WE WON and posting gorilla pictures of Michelle Obama to mention rape - better yet, the dems didnt give the Repukes reason to be called a rapist.

Yes, stupid Republicans on random INTERNET BOARDS put pics on MO up, that I did not like.

SENATORS did not accuse Democrats of being serial rapists. There's a difference. See if you can spot it.

(BTW, your comment about Republicans and rapists is too stupid to entertain given Cory Booker, Al Franken, Harvey Weinstein, Keith Ellison....)

But they didn't give the reason of "rapist" for NO reason. See if you can spot the difference.

The American people sure can. And they HATE it.

Kavanaugh shouldn't have told lies or pushed right-wing conspiracy theories.
Then the Democrats would have nothing to push against.
Simple really.

Thank you for weighing in from New Zealand. I guess.
Isn't the World Wide Interweb fantastic?

Honest question: why do you care? Are you an American living in NZ? How could the Supreme Court HERE possibly have any effect on you?

Oh let me guess America affects everyone....blah blah blah....in short, everyone is obsessed with us. Yes I know.
Oh no...none of that...US politics is the greatest soap opera on earth and I also want to be able to tell my grandkids that I saw the fall of an empire.
I was too young to see the British Empire crash but I'm not missing this one.
Please carry on...it's riveting.

Oh hey I looked up that military spending....a whopping 1.2% if I'm being SUPER generous! I'm sure that will get the job done in a post-America world. So you enjoy that downfall, surely Europe will be up to your defense after Islam takes them over....
Really...you're going to try to frighten me with "Muslims"?
Paranoia is an American thing...we don't go for that here.
Try something else...for instance I don't like big hairy spiders.
Why not try "How well you get on when you're invaded by tarantulas when your supply of Raid runs out?".

But they didn't give the reason of "rapist" for NO reason. See if you can spot the difference.

No one in the confirmation process has called Kavanaugh a rapist.

I'm an independent-

Republicans were too busy yammering WE WON and posting gorilla pictures of Michelle Obama to mention rape - better yet, the dems didnt give the Repukes reason to be called a rapist.

Yes, stupid Republicans on random INTERNET BOARDS put pics on MO up, that I did not like.

SENATORS did not accuse Democrats of being serial rapists. There's a difference. See if you can spot it.

(BTW, your comment about Republicans and rapists is too stupid to entertain given Cory Booker, Al Franken, Harvey Weinstein, Keith Ellison....)

yawnnnnnnnnnnn

didnt like but didnt whine about it either did you ?

Honest question: why do you care? Are you an American living in NZ? How could the Supreme Court HERE possibly have any effect on you?

Oh let me guess America affects everyone....blah blah blah....in short, everyone is obsessed with us. Yes I know.
Oh no...none of that...US politics is the greatest soap opera on earth and I also want to be able to tell my grandkids that I saw the fall of an empire.

Oh hey I looked up that military spending....a whopping 1.2% if I'm being SUPER generous! I'm sure that will get the job done in a post-America world. So you enjoy that downfall, surely Europe will be up to your defense after Islam takes them over....
Why not try "How well you get on when you're invaded by tarantulas when your supply of Raid runs out?".

Aw, cute. Blinded by "Diversity".

just a minor detail - leave that part out and start a lie about it- you know, the republican way.

I'm not going to spend time arguing with someone halfway across the world.

I'm not going to spend time arguing with someone halfway across the world.
Me neither.

I'm an independent-

yawnnnnnnnnnnn

I don't think I "whine" about anything, but I did say I didn't like MO being called an ape, a tranny or anything like. I think she's an attractive woman. The problem I have with her is her words, not the way she looks. Well one time she wore a dress that looked like a picnic tablecloth, which was a sad choice, but we all have off days....that aside....

Did you "whine" about Keith Ellison, Cory Booker, Franken, when they were charged or admitted to ACTUAL wrongdoing? I want to know.

Are you too paranoid to ask Muslims what they really think of gay people?

Or wait, that would break the "Diversity" ideology, wouldn't it? I know, that's too difficult. Better to put Muslims on a pedestal because they wear exotic clothes and speak with an exotic accent and eat exotic food.

See how easily you're taken in? I do. It's sad.

I'm an independent-

yawnnnnnnnnnnn

I don't think I "whine" about anything, but I did say I didn't like MO being called an ape, a tranny or anything like. I think she's an attractive woman. The problem I have with her is her words, not the way she looks. Well one time she wore a dress that looked like a picnic tablecloth, which was a sad choice, but we all have off days....that aside....

Did you "whine" about Keith Ellison, Cory Booker, Franken, when they were charged or admitted to ACTUAL wrongdoing? I want to know.
"But what about...?"

I'm an independent-

yawnnnnnnnnnnn

"But what about...?"

Yes, speaking of which, you're outraged about Kavanaugh from halfway around the world. Have you heard of "Cory Booker"? You know he ADMITTED to molesting a girl in high school right? You cool with that, I"m sure?

I'm an independent-

yawnnnnnnnnnnn

nope, not a word... guilty people deserve what they get -- I didnt make up guilt and hang it on anyone either. A RW trait.

Are you too paranoid to ask Muslims what they really think of gay people?

Or wait, that would break the "Diversity" ideology, wouldn't it? I know, that's too difficult. Better to put Muslims on a pedestal because they wear exotic clothes and speak with an exotic accent and eat exotic food.

See how easily you're taken in? I do. It's sad.
This country is full of Christians...crawling with them in fact.
If you believe their spokespeople they hate gay people.
Maybe I 've been taken in because they built such beautiful buildings and have such an exotic history from the Middle East...thank you...you've made me reconsider my tolerance for Christians.

I'm an independent-

yawnnnnnnnnnnn

"But what about...?"

Yes, speaking of which, you're outraged about Kavanaugh from halfway around the world. Have you heard of "Cory Booker"? You know he ADMITTED to molesting a girl in high school right? You cool with that, I"m sure?
No...we frown on that sort of thing.
Should I do some "what abouts" as well or is your position that as long as you can find some bad behaviour on the other side then your man is ok?

Republicans used to be the party of Family Values.

Horse shit. Every one of those dildos who said Balsey Ford was "credible" and "needed to be believed" was calling him a rapist.

yawnnnnnnnnnnn

"But what about...?"

No...we frown on that sort of thing.
Should I do some "what abouts" as well or is your position that as long as you can find some bad behaviour on the other side then your man is ok?

Republicans used to be the party of Family Values.
The term "whataboutism" was invented by the left so they can admit they are proud to be scathing hypocrites.

Forum List

Back