lynching Kavanaugh

show me where he used them as a political weapon please.

sorry, i just won't take you at your word.

Show me where they have been attacked. It's not like anyone said they looked like the family dog, like republicans once did,
so - you can't show me where *HE* did it, you're just saying it and hoping no one calls you on it.

i did say - you just didn't like it.

kavanaughs kids threatened - Startpage Web Search

feel free to find your own articles on it.
Brett Kavanaugh Breaks Down as He Mentions His Daughter, Father (Video)
ok - so saying his daughter is going to pray for you is worthy of return death threats.

got it.

No more than the death threats that Ford has received. Crazies do that all the time. You can't blame the actions of crazies on either party.
and yep - i said those were butt-nugget stupid too. for far too long people use the immature behavior of "the other side" to justify their own.

Kavanaugh shouldn't have told lies or pushed right-wing conspiracy theories.
Then the Democrats would have nothing to push against.
Simple really.
What lies?
And you turds will stop at nothing to obtain government rule.
Opinion | All of Brett Kavanaugh’s lies, distortions and absurdities

Key word, OPINION.

It's an opinion piece. The lies are documented.
so are hers. where's your rage at HER lies? i don't wanna miss objectivity in action.

Show me where they have been attacked. It's not like anyone said they looked like the family dog, like republicans once did,
so - you can't show me where *HE* did it, you're just saying it and hoping no one calls you on it.

ok - so saying his daughter is going to pray for you is worthy of return death threats.

got it.

No more than the death threats that Ford has received. Crazies do that all the time. You can't blame the actions of crazies on either party.
and yep - i said those were butt-nugget stupid too. for far too long people use the immature behavior of "the other side" to justify their own.

Nothing justifies death threats, and I never said anything did.

Kavanaugh shouldn't have told lies or pushed right-wing conspiracy theories.
Then the Democrats would have nothing to push against.
Simple really.
What lies?
And you turds will stop at nothing to obtain government rule.
Opinion | All of Brett Kavanaugh’s lies, distortions and absurdities

Key word, OPINION.

so are hers. where's your rage at HER lies? i don't wanna miss objectivity in action.

She's not nominated for a lifetime position on the Supreme Court.

don't care. when we start nitpicking who is doing what, you come off very hypocritical to say someone who has obvious lies in their story is to be believed over someone who's gone through now SEVEN FBI checks.

it's crazy when you think about it.

The Democrats, who aren't happy with the way a democratic election turned out, are willing to tell Kavanaugh's kids and everyone else in the world, that Kavanaugh is a rapist, just so they can delay the nomination of a Supreme Court judge until after the election, which they probably won't gain power in, anyways.

...and one of the main things they are worried about losing is mass baby executions.

This is blowing up in their faces and all over them in spectacular measure. And it's delightful. From where I'm sitting, they lose either way.

If Kavanaugh is confirmed, they lose.

If Kavanaugh is NOT confirmed, they lose, because they will have unleashed such a Republican Red Wave in November they won't know what hit them. That is already happening.

But right now I hope Cocaine Mitch is threading to reduce Collins', Murkowski's, and Flakes' name to "Mud" if they don't vote yes, to strip them of every committee membership and eliminate them from every single GOP red cent too. Time for hardball.

Kavanaugh will be confirmed. But he will be characterized for the next decades for his childish temper and his failure to answer questions.

If Trump is subpoenaed by the Mueller Team, and votes that the President of the United States is above the law, his deciding vote, likely 5-4, will damn him for ever. He will need to prove he is not biased, and his comments during the job interview were lies seeking support from the Alt. Right.

Last edited:

The Democrats, who aren't happy with the way a democratic election turned out, are willing to tell Kavanaugh's kids and everyone else in the world, that Kavanaugh is a rapist, just so they can delay the nomination of a Supreme Court judge until after the election, which they probably won't gain power in, anyways.

...and one of the main things they are worried about losing is mass baby executions.

This is blowing up in their faces and all over them in spectacular measure. And it's delightful. From where I'm sitting, they lose either way.

If Kavanaugh is NOT confirmed, they lose, because they will have unleashed such a Republican Red Wave in November they won't know what hit them. That is already happening.

But right now I hope Cocaine Mitch is threading to reduce Collins', Murkowski's, and Flakes' name to "Mud" if they don't vote yes, to strip them of every committee membership and eliminate them from every single GOP red cent too. Time for hardball.

Kavanaugh will be confirmed. But he will be characterized for the next decades for his childish temper and his failure to answer questions.

If Trump is subpoenaed by the Mueller Team, and votes that the President of the United States is above the law, his deciding vote, for sure it will be 5-4, will damn him for ever.
funny - that came about from bullshit allegations that you don't seem to care about now that you have something else.

don't care. when we start nitpicking who is doing what, you come off very hypocritical to say someone who has obvious lies in their story is to be believed over someone who's gone through now SEVEN FBI checks.

Yep. None of the 7 even looked at any of the information that has recently come to light. His lies from his previous confirmation hearings are only recently known.

• When Kavanaugh was working in the Bush White House on judicial confirmations, a Republican Senate staffer stole Democratic documents and shared what they contained with Kavanaugh, among others. In his hearings, Kavanaugh claimed “I never suspected anything untoward” in the information he was given, despite the factthat it contained references to confidential information about Democrats’ internal discussions and strategy that they had no legitimate access to.
  • “I got into Yale Law School. That’s the number one law school in the country. I had no connections there. I got there by busting my tail in college.” This picture of Kavanaugh is absurd. He went to an elite prep school with other children of wealth and influence, he got into Yale as a legacy (his grandfather went there), and one suspects that being a Yale undergrad didn’t harm his chances of getting into Yale Law School.
Kavanaugh lies as a matter of course. His temperament is nothing like is required for a Supreme Court judge.

Key word, OPINION.

Yep. None of the 7 even looked at any of the information that has recently come to light. His lies from his previous confirmation hearings are only recently known.

• When Kavanaugh was working in the Bush White House on judicial confirmations, a Republican Senate staffer stole Democratic documents and shared what they contained with Kavanaugh, among others. In his hearings, Kavanaugh claimed “I never suspected anything untoward” in the information he was given, despite the factthat it contained references to confidential information about Democrats’ internal discussions and strategy that they had no legitimate access to.
  • “I got into Yale Law School. That’s the number one law school in the country. I had no connections there. I got there by busting my tail in college.” This picture of Kavanaugh is absurd. He went to an elite prep school with other children of wealth and influence, he got into Yale as a legacy (his grandfather went there), and one suspects that being a Yale undergrad didn’t harm his chances of getting into Yale Law School.
Kavanaugh lies as a matter of course. His temperament is nothing like is required for a Supreme Court judge.
i disagree. i think was railroaded and the left was going to make it stick OR get him for how he reacted or anything at all they could hook onto in order to justify how they feel. if this is honestly how you feel about him great. i appreciate your doing it with at least staying within some form of civil boundaries.

i just disagree with you.

i disagree. i think was railroaded and the left was going to make it stick OR get him for how he reacted or anything at all they could hook onto in order to justify how they feel. if this is honestly how you feel about him great. i appreciate your doing it with at least staying within some form of civil boundaries.

The theft of Garland's seat and the refusal to even have hearings or seat more than 100 judges during Obama's administration is a totally different subject, and certainly worth discussion, but Kavinaugh is not qualified for a SC seat regardless of the previous unethical behavior of the right

The fact is that Dr Ford decided to come forward not Democrats. Republicans as usual are more concerned about white males who hold all the power in this country. The reason is that is their last remaining stronghold. They clearly believe he did it as they use deception to confirm him.

whining RW babies :CryingCow:

politics is too heavy for their weak little back - they can dish it out but cant take it

What are you talking about? Right now we have the House, Senate and Presidency. And soon the Supreme Court.

You have screeching ninnies on elevators. Yay you.

senate republicans blocked 103 judicial appointments when Obama was prez - you had no F'n problem with that ... did you hear the dems crying like schoolgirls?

the RW has done nothing but whine. You want to run the country but arent strong enough to play in the arena.

I do not remember one single time the Republicans accused one of those folks of being a serial rapist. Do you? Is this your new game, Democrat? Because Americans don't like it, and are about to make you pay.

Shut up alt-right Republican. All you have to do is see the garbage you alt-right people post on this site. Fill in the blank should go to jail He/She is guilty and the evidence is overwhelming.

don't care - normal people DO NOT DO THIS on either side regardless of who brings kids up. looking for a reason to be a dick is still being a dick.

Normal people don't use children as pawns in their political games. Kavanaugh is the one who brought them into it, and repeatedly did it until his wishes caught on. I haven't seen much about them anyway, other than his own remarks. Care to give a list of bad things said about them?
show me where he used them as a political weapon please.

sorry, i just won't take you at your word.

Awwwee poor little baby. If Dr Ford had done that, alt-right Republicans would be attacking her for that.

So what. You have to know what you are looking for. The FBI did not look for something like this so they didn't find it. In this case, the FBI was told what they could look for and with whom. Over 40 people potentially had information on either Kavanaugh or Ford. The investigation was rigged so nothing would come up.

The theft of Garland's seat and the refusal to even have hearings or seat more than 100 judges during Obama's administration is a totally different subject, and certainly worth discussion, but Kavinaugh is not qualified for a SC seat regardless of the previous unethical behavior of the right
i never said i agreed of what was done to garland - which is why i wish they'd put rules around this to end the games both sides will play to their advantage.

If Trump is subpoenaed by the Mueller Team, and votes that the President of the United States is above the law, his deciding vote, for sure it will be 5-4, will damn him for ever.

funny - that came about from bullshit allegations that you don't seem to care about now that you have something else.

Don't pretend my one comment is comprehensive of my opinion on this entire process. From the moment McConnell abused the power of his office by not bringing Obama's nominee up for a hearing, to the vile behavior of Grassley who abused the power of a chairman, and the cover up orchestrated by Trump&Co. is disgusting and worthy of a banana republic, Russia and China.

I guess that's what people on your side of the aisle want, an Authoritarian POTUS, Clergy and Power Elite ("corporation's are People too") which will control your future whether you like it or not.

My fear is a house divided for decades, when one party and a single ideology establishes an anti Realpolitik*** system, led by authoritarian single party rule.

***Realpolitik, a system of politics or principles based on practical rather than moral or ideological considerations.

Don't pretend my one comment is comprehensive of my opinion on this entire process. From the moment McConnell abused the power of his office by not bringing Obama's nominee up for a hearing, to the vile behavior of Grassley who abused the power of a chairman, and the cover up orchestrated by Trump&Co. is disgusting and worthy of a banana republic, Russia and China.

I guess that's what people on your side of the aisle want, an Authoritarian POTUS, Clergy and Power Elite ("corporation's are People too") which will control your future whether you like it or not.

My fear is a house divided for decades, when one party and a single ideology establishes an anti Realpolitik*** system, led by authoritarian single party rule.

***Realpolitik, a system of politics or principles based on practical rather than moral or ideological considerations.
you're going to need to keep tracing this back to *at least* the biden rule as setting a standard OF WHICH the republicans followed. dirty pool or not. you can't keep saying ONLY THEY DO IT when both sides are working hard to increase their own advantage. but so far only the left is fine with dragging people through the mud and destroying their name to get what they want.

if the right has done that, please point it out.

Forum List

Back