Ford a paid activist...

It is odd there is no evidence so far Ford talks like a retard at all times. Here is a funny impression of that psycho.

Rachel,,ok Christine, the next question I have for you is, what is your favorite color?
Christine: ah, hmm, like my favorite color?
Rachel:...yes, Christine,,,your favorite color
Christine:,,,well, at this time, I cannot recall, and can not give you an estimate, i will have to look through my notes, is that ok?

That fucking bitch has no proof and has been lying all along....

and your evidence for any of this is....................................................................................

iu

and your evidence for any of this is....................................................................................

iu

Well let’s review the facts:

No one at the party corroborated her story.

She lied about being afraid to fly, her travel records and ex-boyfriend verified that.

She lied about not coaching for polygraphs, we know she coached a friend taking one.

She still hasn’t reported the alleged crime to authorities.

That all adds up to ZERO evidence she was ever “attacked” by Kavanuagh and we know she is a liar.

iu

She lied about being afraid to fly, her travel records and ex-boyfriend verified that.

She lied about not coaching for polygraphs, we know she coached a friend taking one.

That all adds up to ZERO evidence she was ever “attacked” by Kavanuagh and we know she is a liar.

Not going to hold my breath for a response. I guess that same picture will be fitting.

iu

Correct. Which would kinda be hard to do if you weren't in the locked bedroom. Which reminds me --- duh.

Which also brings back the elementary state-the-obvious (also duh) truism that Kavanaugh actually DID lie about, being the obvious difference between "no one at the party corroborated" and "they all say it didn't happen" --- which they absolutely did not say.

So there was one person lying about this and it was Kavanaugh. That's documented.

Once AGAIN -- you and I can't declare what someone else feels. I know it's popular in fascist-land to dictate what other people are doing and feeling but it just doesn't fly on this planet. There are thousands of people in the air right now who are also afraid to fly. You're welcome to meet them at the airport as they deplane and let them know that they "lied" about their own anxiety. You'll probably need to explain why you're doing that.

No idea what you're babbling about here. I've heard nothing about this and I heard the entire hearing day.

And?

You ever been sexually assaulted while being female?

I've in fact been assaulted myself, had to go get stitched back together in the ER and suffered permanent damage. I didn't report that either. It's just not what's called for at that point. Again, I know those of you who cream your jeans over police states can't imagine not running to the authorities for every hangnail but again that's not how this planet works and it "proves" absolutely nothing.

Ever hear "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"?

Again --- I don't know that you're eating an ice cream cone right now and can't corroborate it. But I have nowhere to stand to claim you are NOT eating an ice cream cone. You CAN'T PROVE A NEGATIVE on this planet.

Which reminds me --- FUCKING duh.

"She is lying" is a declarative statement. It declares an action has been taken. You have ZERO evidence that that act happened.

PERIOD.

iu

Since when did you character assassins require evidence? Oh yeah, when YOU'RE the one being accused.

Hey, you make an ass-sertion, you have the burden of proof, or else you haven't made a point.

Go blame Aristotle. :dunno:

I see the OP ran away. Hiding in the bushes with Sean Spicer.

iu

Correct. Which would kinda be hard to do if you weren't in the locked bedroom. Which reminds me --- duh.

Which also brings back the elementary state-the-obvious (also duh) truism that Kavanaugh actually DID lie about, being the obvious difference between "no one at the party corroborated" and "they all say it didn't happen" --- which they absolutely did not say.

So there was one person lying about this and it was Kavanaugh. That's documented.

Once AGAIN -- you and I can't declare what someone else feels. I know it's popular in fascist-land to dictate what other people are doing and feeling but it just doesn't fly on this planet. There are thousands of people in the air right now who are also afraid to fly. You're welcome to meet them at the airport as they deplane and let them know that they "lied" about their own anxiety. You'll probably need to explain why you're doing that.

No idea what you're babbling about here. I've heard nothing about this and I heard the entire hearing day.

And?

You ever been sexually assaulted while being female?

I've in fact been assaulted myself, had to go get stitched back together in the ER and suffered permanent damage. I didn't report that either. It's just not what's called for at that point. Again, I know those of you who cream your jeans over police states can't imagine not running to the authorities for every hangnail but again that's not how this planet works and it "proves" absolutely nothing.

Ever hear "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"?

Again --- I don't know that you're eating an ice cream cone right now and can't corroborate it. But I have nowhere to stand to claim you are NOT eating an ice cream cone. You CAN'T PROVE A NEGATIVE on this planet.

Which reminds me --- FUCKING duh.

"She is lying" is a declarative statement. It declares an action has been taken. You have ZERO evidence that that act happened.

PERIOD.
Lol
She did not know what happened, when it happened how it happened and has no proof so shut the fuck up

iu

Since when did you character assassins require evidence? Oh yeah, when YOU'RE the one being accused.

Hey, you make an ass-sertion, you have the burden of proof, or else you haven't made a point.
Um, you just made my point for me with that comment. I don't see any requirement from your ilk for Blasey to provide any proof of her "ass-sertion".

iu

Um, you just made my point for me with that comment. I don't see any requirement from your ilk for Blasey to provide any proof of her "ass-sertion".

Yep. That's why I haven't made that ass-sertion. Isn't it.

The OP however -------

Forum List

Back