lynching Kavanaugh

senate republicans blocked 103 judicial appointments when Obama was prez - you had no F'n problem with that ... did you hear the dems crying like schoolgirls?

the RW has done nothing but whine. You want to run the country but arent strong enough to play in the arena.

I do not remember one single time the Republicans accused one of those folks of being a serial rapist. Do you? Is this your new game, Democrat? Because Americans don't like it, and are about to make you pay.

I don't remember them even giving a reason. They just blocked the nominations because they didn't want Obama to name any judges.

But they didn't give the reason of "rapist" for NO reason. See if you can spot the difference.

The American people sure can. And they HATE it.
No one in the confirmation process has called Kavanaugh a rapist.
Horse shit. Every one of those dildos who said Balsey Ford was "credible" and "needed to be believed" was calling him a rapist.
No.
She is a graduate of Yale.
She even knows how the 'hippocampus' works...in fact she explained it to some old guys in front of the nation.
She and her supporters know the diffrenence between rape and sexual assault.

yawnnnnnnnnnnn

didnt like but didnt whine about it either did you ?

I don't think I "whine" about anything, but I did say I didn't like MO being called an ape, a tranny or anything like. I think she's an attractive woman. The problem I have with her is her words, not the way she looks. Well one time she wore a dress that looked like a picnic tablecloth, which was a sad choice, but we all have off days....that aside....

Did you "whine" about Keith Ellison, Cory Booker, Franken, when they were charged or admitted to ACTUAL wrongdoing? I want to know.
"But what about...?"

Yes, speaking of which, you're outraged about Kavanaugh from halfway around the world. Have you heard of "Cory Booker"? You know he ADMITTED to molesting a girl in high school right? You cool with that, I"m sure?
No...we frown on that sort of thing.
Should I do some "what abouts" as well or is your position that as long as you can find some bad behaviour on the other side then your man is ok?

Republicans used to be the party of Family Values.
The term "whataboutism" was invented by the left so they can admit they are proud to be scathing hypocrites.
Did you just say "but what about the left?"!

senate republicans blocked 103 judicial appointments when Obama was prez - you had no F'n problem with that ... did you hear the dems crying like schoolgirls?

the RW has done nothing but whine. You want to run the country but arent strong enough to play in the arena.

I do not remember one single time the Republicans accused one of those folks of being a serial rapist. Do you? Is this your new game, Democrat? Because Americans don't like it, and are about to make you pay.

I don't remember them even giving a reason. They just blocked the nominations because they didn't want Obama to name any judges.

But they didn't give the reason of "rapist" for NO reason. See if you can spot the difference.

Horse shit. Every one of those dildos who said Balsey Ford was "credible" and "needed to be believed" was calling him a rapist.

link proving those dildos were democrats

No.
She is a graduate of Yale.
She even knows how the 'hippocampus' works...in fact she explained it to some old guys in front of the nation.
She and her supporters know the diffrenence between rape and sexual assault.
How does that make her "credible?" Her explanation was a non sequitur. What does the hippocampus have to do with whether she's telling the truth?

it's crazy when you think about it.

The Democrats, who aren't happy with the way a democratic election turned out, are willing to tell Kavanaugh's kids and everyone else in the world, that Kavanaugh is a rapist, just so they can delay the nomination of a Supreme Court judge until after the election, which they probably won't gain power in, anyways.

...and one of the main things they are worried about losing is mass baby executions.
Hold on, let me pull my pant legs up so they won't get dirty in case you have a heavy flow. Do you fuckers ever get the balls to deal with reality? He was never accused of rape, so why make it up? And why do you want someone so biased on SCOTUS? Is it because you really don't give a shit about this country, as long as you get your way, like a pissed off 2 year old?

I don't think I "whine" about anything, but I did say I didn't like MO being called an ape, a tranny or anything like. I think she's an attractive woman. The problem I have with her is her words, not the way she looks. Well one time she wore a dress that looked like a picnic tablecloth, which was a sad choice, but we all have off days....that aside....

Did you "whine" about Keith Ellison, Cory Booker, Franken, when they were charged or admitted to ACTUAL wrongdoing? I want to know.
"But what about...?"

Yes, speaking of which, you're outraged about Kavanaugh from halfway around the world. Have you heard of "Cory Booker"? You know he ADMITTED to molesting a girl in high school right? You cool with that, I"m sure?
No...we frown on that sort of thing.
Should I do some "what abouts" as well or is your position that as long as you can find some bad behaviour on the other side then your man is ok?

Republicans used to be the party of Family Values.
The term "whataboutism" was invented by the left so they can admit they are proud to be scathing hypocrites.
Did you just say "but what about the left?"!
No I didn't, you fucking idiot.

Honest question: why do you care? Are you an American living in NZ? How could the Supreme Court HERE possibly have any effect on you?

Oh let me guess America affects everyone....blah blah blah....in short, everyone is obsessed with us. Yes I know.
Oh no...none of that...US politics is the greatest soap opera on earth and I also want to be able to tell my grandkids that I saw the fall of an empire.
I was too young to see the British Empire crash but I'm not missing this one.
Please carry on...it's riveting.

Oh hey I looked up that military spending....a whopping 1.2% if I'm being SUPER generous! I'm sure that will get the job done in a post-America world. So you enjoy that downfall, surely Europe will be up to your defense after Islam takes them over....
Really...you're going to try to frighten me with "Muslims"?
Paranoia is an American thing...we don't go for that here.
Try something else...for instance I don't like big hairy spiders.
Why not try "How well you get on when you're invaded by tarantulas when your supply of Raid runs out?".

Are you too paranoid to ask Muslims what they really think of gay people?

Or wait, that would break the "Diversity" ideology, wouldn't it? I know, that's too difficult. Better to put Muslims on a pedestal because they wear exotic clothes and speak with an exotic accent and eat exotic food.

See how easily you're taken in? I do. It's sad.
This country is full of Christians...crawling with them in fact.
If you believe their spokespeople they hate gay people.
Maybe I 've been taken in because they built such beautiful buildings and have such an exotic history from the Middle East...thank you...you've made me reconsider my tolerance for Christians.

No, but you're clearly a besotted fool for "diversity". Well done, Leftist, good boy falling for those Talking Points.

The Democrats, who aren't happy with the way a democratic election turned out, are willing to tell Kavanaugh's kids and everyone else in the world, that Kavanaugh is a rapist, just so they can delay the nomination of a Supreme Court judge until after the election, which they probably won't gain power in, anyways.

...and one of the main things they are worried about losing is mass baby executions.
Hold on, let me pull my pant legs up so they won't get dirty in case you have a heavy flow. Do you fuckers ever get the balls to deal with reality? He was never accused of rape, so why make it up? And why do you want someone so biased on SCOTUS? Is it because you really don't give a shit about this country, as long as you get your way, like a pissed off 2 year old?

:th_spinspin:

Oh no...none of that...US politics is the greatest soap opera on earth and I also want to be able to tell my grandkids that I saw the fall of an empire.
I was too young to see the British Empire crash but I'm not missing this one.
Please carry on...it's riveting.

Oh hey I looked up that military spending....a whopping 1.2% if I'm being SUPER generous! I'm sure that will get the job done in a post-America world. So you enjoy that downfall, surely Europe will be up to your defense after Islam takes them over....
Really...you're going to try to frighten me with "Muslims"?
Paranoia is an American thing...we don't go for that here.
Try something else...for instance I don't like big hairy spiders.
Why not try "How well you get on when you're invaded by tarantulas when your supply of Raid runs out?".

Are you too paranoid to ask Muslims what they really think of gay people?

Or wait, that would break the "Diversity" ideology, wouldn't it? I know, that's too difficult. Better to put Muslims on a pedestal because they wear exotic clothes and speak with an exotic accent and eat exotic food.

See how easily you're taken in? I do. It's sad.
This country is full of Christians...crawling with them in fact.
If you believe their spokespeople they hate gay people.
Maybe I 've been taken in because they built such beautiful buildings and have such an exotic history from the Middle East...thank you...you've made me reconsider my tolerance for Christians.

No, but you're clearly a besotted fool for "diversity". Well done, Leftist, good boy falling for those Talking Points.
Not being paranoid makes me a besotted fool...which must mean that being paranoid makes you not a fool?
All these years I've had it wrong.

I wish I was a used car salesmen
or hitler would've loved these people
they would fit right into the nazi party 1933/etc
they believe anything
so--there it is right there!!---just like nazis/etc---guilty--without even being charged!
4774856-6241465-image-a-57_1538684226524.jpg

Protests on Capitol Hill in last-ditch bid to stop Kavanaugh being confirmed | Daily Mail Online

Kavanaugh shouldn't have told lies or pushed right-wing conspiracy theories.
Then the Democrats would have nothing to push against.
Simple really.
what lies?
quotes/specifics??

whining RW babies :CryingCow:

politics is too heavy for their weak little back - they can dish it out but cant take it

What are you talking about? Right now we have the House, Senate and Presidency. And soon the Supreme Court.

You have screeching ninnies on elevators. Yay you.

I cant seem to recall Obama bragging about grabbing pussy either ..
What are you talking about? Right now we have the House, Senate and Presidency. And soon the Supreme Court.

hahahah
....you need to shut up then--because you clearly are way out of touch with US
that's what the whole Ford deal is about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A “terrified” Christine Blasey Ford described in graphic detail Thursday how she says Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her
Christine Blasey Ford: ‘100%’ Certain Kavanaugh Assaulted Her

Simple really.
what lies?
quotes/specifics??
His drinking history and the definition of terms.
You know what I'm talking about.

Nobody cares about any of that except for the lies he told.
Why not just admit that he drank and talked shit with his mates?

hahahah
A “terrified” Christine Blasey Ford described in graphic detail Thursday how she says Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her
Sexual assault is not rape.
Neither is good but they are different.
You should learn that.

just a
Simple really.
what lies?
quotes/specifics??
His drinking history and the definition of terms.
You know what I'm talking about.

Nobody cares about any of that except for the lies he told.
Why not just admit that he drank and talked shit with his mates?
just as I thought -YOU--also--like Ford--have NO proof
you are just babbling--like Ford
you have no quotes/specifics
''you know what I'm talking about''
hahahhahahaha
just like Ford--no evidence to back up your claims = BULLSHIT
''definition of terms'''----??? --let's get some specifics on this

Last edited:

hahahah
Sexual assault is not rape.
Neither is good but they are different.
You should learn that.
you, like many other members just babble on and on--WITHOUT evidence/links/quotes
Sexual assault is basically an umbrella term that includes sexual activities such as rape, fondling, and attempted rape.
What Is Sexual Assault (and What Isn't), According to the Law

This is blowing up in their faces and all over them in spectacular measure. And it's delightful. From where I'm sitting, they lose either way.

If Kavanaugh is confirmed, they lose.

If Kavanaugh is NOT confirmed, they lose, because they will have unleashed such a Republican Red Wave in November they won't know what hit them. That is already happening.

But right now I hope Cocaine Mitch is threading to reduce Collins', Murkowski's, and Flakes' name to "Mud" if they don't vote yes, to strip them of every committee membership and eliminate them from every single GOP red cent too. Time for hardball.
Either way, they have unleashed a Republican Red Wave.

Nope.....Democrats want to take our guns so we can't stop them when they start instituting their illegal policies.
They know Kavanaugh will make no difference with Roe v Wade.
He's just a vote that prevents them from gun-grabbing.

The problems that nutbags see with the world are due to the fact that the minority rules over the majority here.

You fuckers think you deserve to make the laws in a democracy despite being in the minority. And you expect the majority to just tuck tail and allow it.

That’s stupid on your part. Eventually, you will be put in your place. I sincerely hope you figure that out.

Forum List

Back