Zone1 Lying to Spare Somebody's Feelings?

That's the burden women bear. At least they used to before so-called "men" became such sorry-asses.

Women have always had to deal with men who take an interest when the interest is one-way. That situation is easy or hard to deal with depending on how well the guy takes a hint.

I work with students with autism, and in that situation, the guys never take a subtle hint. Everything is very literal. Tell him you're washing your hair that night and he'll ask about another night, when you're not washing your hair. In that case "I already have a boyfriend" will save a lot of time, truthful or not.
I prefer a straight up honest answer. One time i was up on the dance floor and asked a very beautiful girl if she would dance with me. She replied "I am waiting for a real man to ask me to dance". Later that year i joined the military.

american-manhood.jpg

That's the burden women bear. At least they used to before so-called "men" became such sorry-asses.

Women have always had to deal with men who take an interest when the interest is one-way. That situation is easy or hard to deal with depending on how well the guy takes a hint.

Yeah, but have you caught up on my other posts in this thread yet by any chance?

In my profession, people "lie" to me every day in order to "not seem offensive" or other various reasons. I think if a person does it knowingly, just to pass one over on someone - that's one thing - but if a person does it subconsciously, without really thinking or realizing what they are doing - it's likely not a "sin" - or at least not a "major sin".

Using Grandma's fruitcake for a doorstop? Is there something that you want to share with the class there Seymour?
Just an example, not real.

My grandma did give me a white button up shirt with flowers on it when I was about thirteen. I hated it, but I put it on and wore it. I was in her town, not mine, so didn't worry about anyone seeing me. I kept it in my closet for years, fearing that if I tossed it, she would find out.

Forum List

Back