Lunatic professor calls for reducing global population by 87.5% "in a civil way"

What do you think he has planned for the approximately 6 BILLION people he wants dead?

Carousel...?

1703790814030.png

This is just the latest batshit crazy professor who wants to depopulate the earth

There was one in Austin Texas who said practically the same thing

It's a common sentiment on the left. Any type of genocide, actually, whether it's Trump voters, gun owners, unvaccinated people, whites, etc. They just want them all dead, and they're not afraid to say it.

Dude is Cray-Cray.
Simple.

Why did you search this dude?
Why do you support Crazy?

Exactly. Folks like Winco, who agree with this psycho, aren't ready come out yet. The sane people need to make sure they never do.
You Marvin, are a very dishonest fuckstain.
You can't have actual discourse, so you just make up LIES.

Abortion, you mean. Targeted at particular populations. It's NEGATIVE EUGENICS and it's what nazis and the commies and Herod are reviled for. Today's negative eugenics acolytes are no different.
Evil, foul, dishonest, genocide-embracing swine.
I do favor legalized abortion on demand in the first trimester and beyond in cases in which the mother's life is at risk but I do not favor abortion for population control. I vehemently oppose eugenics. I said birth control and family planning and that is precisely what I meant. Do you have a problem with birth control? Do you use birth control? I did but now my wife and I are past our child bearing years.

What do you think he has planned for the approximately 6 BILLION people he wants dead?

And, more importantly, why isn't he volunteering himself and his family to go first?

Is he suggesting a more "civil" way than suicidal genocidal Palestinian self infliction cult?

Academics have long tried to warn people to reduce their numbers, or the state will do it for them

I do favor legalized abortion on demand in the first trimester and beyond in cases in which the mother's life is at risk but I do not favor abortion for population control. I vehemently oppose eugenics. I said birth control and family planning and that is precisely what I meant. Do you have a problem with birth control? Do you use birth control? I did but now my wife and I are past our child bearing years.
You endorse eugenics if you endorse abortion on demand. Lying about it doesn't change the reality.

You endorse eugenics if you endorse abortion on demand. Lying about it doesn't change the reality.
Eugenics and abortion on demand are not the same thing. I am not lying.

Eugenics:
  1. the study of how to arrange reproduction within a human population to increase the occurrence of heritable characteristics regarded as desirable. Developed largely by Sir Francis Galton as a method of improving the human race, eugenics was increasingly discredited as unscientific and racially biased during the 20th century, especially after the adoption of its doctrines by the Nazis in order to justify their treatment of Jews, disabled people, and other minority groups.
  2. Eugenics is a set of beliefs and practices that aim to improve the genetic quality of a human population. Historically, eugenicists have attempted to alter human gene pools by excluding people and groups judged to be inferior or promoting those judged to be superior. Wikipedia

A woman getting an elective abortion because her child will suffer some birth defect or simply because she feels she is not ready to raise a child is NOT an effort to improve the human race. Abortion on demand is not eugenics.

And, more importantly, why isn't he volunteering himself and his family to go first?

They would be claimed by natural attrition couple with lower birth rates I assume. I've always heard that 10B is the max the planet can support and he pointed out that we could have 9B if we had a much lower standard of living.

Why are you speaking for Marvin?
I called this dude Crazy.

His 'plan' whatever it is, would take Centuries to accomplish.
Why were you falsely accusing Marvin?

Looks like you are cray cray too.

Or maybe you are just a garden variety asshole?

They would be claimed by natural attrition couple with lower birth rates I assume. I've always heard that 10B is the max the planet can support and he pointed out that we could have 9B if we had a much lower standard of living.
The planet can support 10 billion with no technology. If we actually used scientifically proven growing techniques worldwide, and eliminated the waste and the fraud in the food transport sector, the planet can support 20 billion.

That is at our current technology level.

Forum List

Back