Murder rate was highest in the 70s, says book

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
I think the name of the book was--can't recall. It was a book I just picked up out of curiosity when I was at a library recently.

There were short (very) stories on different murders and the reasons why people murdered.

They said the murder rate was highest in the 70s and went down because of new tech in searching for killers.

But in any case, if I am not mistaken, the murder rate went up after the 2020 Stealection

Yep

Niotice the rate was WAY lower when Trump was president!

• U.S. murder/homicide rate for 2019 was 4.99, a 1.14% increase from 2018.
  • U.S. murder/homicide rate for 2018 was 4.93, a 5.99% decline from 2017.

I think the name of the book was--can't recall. It was a book I just picked up out of curiosity when I was at a library recently.

There were short (very) stories on different murders and the reasons why people murdered.

They said the murder rate was highest in the 70s and went down because of new tech in searching for killers.

But in any case, if I am not mistaken, the murder rate went up after the 2020 Stealection

Yep

FT_20.11.12_CrimeInTheUS_2.png

The truth is that violent crimes have been decreasing for over 30 years.

However, the Democrats and their fascist media outlets have been sensationalizing gun crimes and mass shooting in order to change public opinion to their favor by making gun crimes seem like they are way out of control.

They are deliberately manipulating public opinion.

However, the Democrats and their fascist media outlets have been sensationalizing gun crimes and mass shooting in order to change public opinion to their favor by making gun crimes seem like they are way out of control.

well, here we have a conflict of information

Whom do we believe?

I wonder about serial murder?

It's possible that is what the book's author (book mentioned in OP) was referring to... but then I did get these stats about how crime was lower in the TRUMP

years.

trickle down evil is what I call it

That chart is posted at 2006. We are 18 years past that, and i dont believe the FBI even if they actually told the truth.....

Crime in the Democrat run inner cities is out of control. That is what the Marxist/Demofascist Lame Stream Media is leaving out.

That chart is posted at 2006. We are 18 years past that, and i dont believe the FBI even if they actually told the truth.....

Crime in the Democrat run inner cities is out of control. That is what the Marxist/Demofascist Lame Stream Media is leaving out.
If you look, those charts go up to 2019, a mere 4 years ago.

I doubt that the trend has changed significantly. At best, it may have flattened out.

Regardless, the point is that violent crime, indeed, most crime, is on the decline.

Yet, the Democrat disinformation machine makes sure to sensationalize every mass murder that happens and hints that crime is on the rise and guns are the reason.

Crime is on the decline and it is mental heath that is the reason.

The reality is that the War on Drugs is the main cause of crime, just like Prohibition was a huge cause of crime.

US-Violent-Crime-Indices-1024x625.jpg

If you look, those charts go up to 2019, a mere 4 years ago.

I doubt that the trend has changed significantly. At best, it may have flattened out.

Regardless, the point is that violent crime, indeed, most crime, is on the decline.

Yet, the Democrat disinformation machine makes sure to sensationalize every mass murder that happens and hints that crime is on the rise and guns are the reason.

Crime is on the decline and it is mental heath that is the reason.
Read closely the disclaimer....BJS estimates are not comparable.....changes in methodology. So the counting was changed to protect something....

The reality is that the War on Drugs is the main cause of crime, just like Prohibition was a huge cause of crime.

US-Violent-Crime-Indices-1024x625.jpg
And that it is said that many Democrat Run cities are not documenting the crimes, so of course crime rate would look to go down. All this while people are brutally robbed, beaten or killed.....

there is NO way crime went down after Floyd died

all those riots

and now stores aren't prosecuting "small thefts"

If someone steals something from you worth $900.. in some cities, you can forget even calling the cops about i t. Interesting how $900 is a fortune to

poor people

Those libs are so concerned for the poor, aren't they?

They are beasts

Yep

Violent crime in cities up 58 percent from 2019 to 2022

Yep

The U.S. murder rate rose 30% between 2019 and 2020

there is NO way crime went down after Floyd died

all those riots

and now stores aren't prosecuting "small thefts"

If someone steals something from you worth $900.. in some cities, you can forget even calling the cops about i t. Interesting how $900 is a fortune to

poor people

Those libs are so concerned for the poor, aren't they?

They are beasts
Damn that ultra-liberal Jesus Christ!

Forum List

Back