Lt Col Vindman Has A Chance Now To Defend His Country....Ukraine

I know you have to keep denying reality and lying to yourself because of some deep psychological reason.

But srsly, grow up.

NOBODY who was there corroborated. You got played, and you fell for it.

I repeat:

Sucker!

Sixty two percent of American voters say that Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if President Trump were president rather than Biden. You're in the minority, toro.

all your yelling and cursing won't change that.

Sixty two percent of American voters say that Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if President Trump were president rather than Biden. You're in the minority, toro.

That's nice.

You leftists sure do like the NO U gambit.

That's because you're idiot children.
I'm not a leftist, you low-IQ fucking moron.

After diefying Putin for his so-called Christian white ethno-nationalism, as their Orange God did when he was President, they are now on the wrong side of American opinion who are against Putin's naked aggression illegal invasion of a free democratic state.

I'm not a leftist, you low-IQ fucking moron.
Really? Weird how all you ever do is spout leftist dogma.
After diefying Putin for his so-called Christian white ethno-nationalism, as their Orange God did when he was President, they are now on the wrong side of American opinion who are against Putin's naked aggression illegal invasion of a free democratic state.
In case you've missed it (probably because of all the leftist horseshit you're regurgitating), I oppose the invasion.

274346750_10159941014709490_6609838687534114579_n.jpg

Forum List

Back