Lt Col Vindman Has A Chance Now To Defend His Country....Ukraine

Sad the lengths you people go to. Vindman followed the law to the letter and got destroyed for it. Such is the fate of an honest man in Trump world.
You'll have to remind me which law says an O-5 can publicly release information he doesn't have authorization to release.

Yes, yes, I know ORANGE MAN BAD, but that's a law only in leftists' heads.

Sad the lengths you people go to. Vindman followed the law to the letter and got destroyed for it. Such is the fate of an honest man in Trump world.
Honest my ass. The Impeachments were BS and so was this.

He violated his oath...........Conversations between leaders are ONLY DISCLOSED if the POTUS releases it.

The need to know is a violation of Classified documents. He should be in Lebenworth.

undermining your oath as a soldier to act as a spy for adam shifty and the dems to undermine an election doesn’t make someone a fine american, it makes them dishonorable
The only people that had a problem with Vindman were those with more loyalty to Trump than the Nation and it's laws.

Honest my ass. The Impeachments were BS and so was this.

He violated his oath...........Conversations between leaders are ONLY DISCLOSED if the POTUS releases it.

The need to know is a violation of Classified documents. He should be in Lebenworth.
The President violated his oath about a million times. Quit acting like such things matter to you.

The only people that had a problem with Vindman were those with more loyalty to Trump than the Nation and it's laws.
BALONEY. He violated private calls of a President without authorization.........He should be in prison.

Your side's hate of Trump is NOT JUSTIFICATION to violate our laws at your whim.

Yes, yes, I know ORANGE MAN BAD, but that's a law only in leftists' heads.
ANYTHING is acceptable if it stops the "Bad Orange Man". I plan to enjoy watching them in full meltdown when he announces he's running again.

The President violated his oath about a million times. Quit acting like such things matter to you.
Only Biden..........As a VP he Laundered money in Ukraine........not only him but his other buddies.......Romney, Pelosi, etc.........extorting money from Ukraine with Tax payer dollars.

Not to mention leaving Americans behind in Afghanistan.

Your side has no leg to stand on...........Your TDS is your problem not mine.

How is Ukraine now with that thing in office right now.?

When you're on the same team as these folk, maybe it's time to rethink your position.
Wanting liberty for the people of Ukraine doesn't mean that I give two shits to be with those whom you mention anymore than I support KKK peeps even if they may support some of the same issues I do.

Kadyrov's Chechens are in the Ukraine right now pulling men out of their cars and shooting them. If you do not support that country being free from Putin does that mean you agree that it is okay to murder people and raping innocencts after invading their country for one of the worse thugs now in the world?

Only Biden..........As a VP he Laundered money in Ukraine........not only him but his other buddies.......Romney, Pelosi, etc.........extorting money from Ukraine with Tax payer dollars.

Not to mention leaving Americans behind in Afghanistan.

Your side has no leg to stand on...........Your TDS is your problem not mine.

How is Ukraine now with that thing in office right now.?
Biden/Harris: Building Russia Back Better!

He's also a dirty sneak and a coward.
He should have been put in front of a firing squad and shot for treason.
Reporting illegal or unethical activity has never been treason. Whistleblowers often get run through the mill and usually get fucked over but they are vindicated in the end. Thank God for people who possess such courage.

Reporting illegal or unethical activity has never been treason. Whistleblowers often get run through the mill and usually get fucked over but they are vindicated in the end. Thank God for people who possess such courage.
There were NO CRIMES committed. PERIOD. A Potus has the right to talk to other leaders.

Disclosing this IS A CRIME. Unless the POTUS allows it.

He can't help being born looking like a rabid chipmunk, but he can help being a cowardly chickenshit.

That kind is all mouth. A pajama boy with a uniform on. Stolen valor from real soldiers.

LtCol would like to speak to the manager.jpg

Problem is you can't name any law Trump broke....but I can name the law that Vindman broke.
18 USC Ch. 115: TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Disobeying a direct order.....fraud......mishandling classified information.....espionage......perjury/ false statements.....sedition.....jumping the Chain Of Command.....disrespecting the CIC and conduct unbecoming of a commissioned officer. Automatic Article 15 Insubordinate conduct toward the President.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back