Lt Col Vindman Has A Chance Now To Defend His Country....Ukraine

Look at the Putin puppet go! Amazing how easily the right fell for his charming good looks and sparkling personality.
Only puppet here is YOU. And Brandon.............A real leader would have mobilized the military and said to Putin If you so much as pass gas at NATO I'll send your puny army in Ukraine to hell.

That is how you deal with a bully. But you have TDS..........And you are too fucking stupid to see it.

You are ROOTING FOR A LOSER........Who had to harvest votes to get elected........Who used his son to LAUNDER US TAXPAYER MONEY in Ukraine. Same with the other establishment clowns........
Your side has been CHANTING RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA FOR 5 years now........Now when it's time for you to show HOW TOUGH YOU ARE.......You allow them to walk right in and DO NOTHING......

Same with Obama and sending blankets and NO WEAPONS......Trump sent weapons and you still say he's weak against them.............lmao

Here's your chance CLOWN........Grow a SET AND FACE PUTIN.

Only puppet here is YOU. And Brandon.............A real leader would have mobilized the military and said to Putin If you so much as pass gas at NATO I'll send your puny army in Ukraine to hell.

That is how you deal with a bully. But you have TDS..........And you are too fucking stupid to see it.

You are ROOTING FOR A LOSER........Who had to harvest votes to get elected........Who used his son to LAUNDER US TAXPAYER MONEY in Ukraine. Same with the other establishment clowns........
Your side has been CHANTING RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA FOR 5 years now........Now when it's time for you to show HOW TOUGH YOU ARE.......You allow them to walk right in and DO NOTHING......

Same with Obama and sending blankets and NO WEAPONS......Trump sent weapons and you still say he's weak against them.............lmao

Here's your chance CLOWN........Grow a SET AND FACE PUTIN.

The more you rant the clearer it becomes that you have chosen Russia over your own country just because you hate our current president. Your so-called patriotism is as weak as day-old dishwater. The right's disgraceful collaboration with our enemies will not be forgotten.

The more you rant the clearer it becomes that you have chosen Russia over your own country just because you hate our current president. Your so-called patriotism is as weak as day-old dishwater. The right's disgraceful collaboration with our enemies will not be forgotten.
I can't stand Biden........He is a career politician who has stole from the taxpayer his entire life..........He is now a failure.......And you are a coward...........go hide under your bed from Covid and now Russia.......

We stood the line during the cold War.......and NOW AGAIN........you pussies DO NOTHING........Obama wouldn't even send bullets to Ukraine after Crimea...........Trump gave them lethal weapons,......some of which are killing Russians today.

Your precious OBAMA BIDEN didn't do that.......more of Obama.......He lost in Libya.......was in charge when we were thrown out of Yemen.....drew crayon lines in the sands of Syria.

Your HERO'S ARE FAILURES........and if you support their weak ass actions again.................so are you.

My rants are the truth........Ukraine is losing under DNC Presidents.......NOT TRUMP.

NATO SHOULD BE AT THE BORDER OF UKRAINE RIGHT NOW.......IN FORCE.......where are they.........still hiding from Covid......lmao

I can't stand Biden........He is a career politician who has stole from the taxpayer his entire life..........He is now a failure.......And you are a coward...........go hide under your bed from Covid and now Russia.......

We stood the line during the cold War.......and NOW AGAIN........you pussies DO NOTHING........Obama wouldn't even send bullets to Ukraine after Crimea...........Trump gave them lethal weapons,......some of which are killing Russians today.

Your precious OBAMA BIDEN didn't do that.......more of Obama.......He lost in Libya.......was in charge when we were thrown out of Yemen.....drew crayon lines in the sands of Syria.

Your HERO'S ARE FAILURES........and if you support their weak ass actions again.................so are you.

My rants are the truth........Ukraine is losing under DNC Presidents.......NOT TRUMP.

NATO SHOULD BE AT THE BORDER OF UKRAINE RIGHT NOW.......IN FORCE.......where are they.........still hiding from Covid......lmao
You're collaborating with the enemy. There can be no justification or forgiveness for that. This will become doubly true when Russia begins to commit wholesale atrocities out of frustration. So wound up in your own partisan crap that you can only defend your country if a republican president is in office? Disgraceful.

You're collaborating with the enemy. There can be no justification or forgiveness for that. This will become doubly true when Russia begins to commit wholesale atrocities out of frustration. So wound up in your own partisan crap that you can only defend your country if a republican president is in office? Disgraceful.
BS. I'm telling you to put our military on alert........get NATO OF IT'S ASS........and move to the border of Ukraine you freaking idiot.

BS. I'm telling you to put our military on alert........get NATO OF IT'S ASS........and move to the border of Ukraine you freaking idiot.
Do you somehow think I have the power to order troops around Europe? There's no need to escalate at this point. It seems your hero Putin is having a more difficult time of this than he thought. Chessmaster? LOL what a joke. It must be gutting him to have expected weakness but instead encountering strength. He seriously underestimated just how sick the world is of his shit.

Do you somehow think I have the power to order troops around Europe? There's no need to escalate at this point. It seems your hero Putin is having a more difficult time of this than he thought. Chessmaster? LOL what a joke. It must be gutting him to have expected weakness but instead encountering strength. He seriously underestimated just how sick the world is of his shit.
You wanted the Veggy in office.........He's WEAK.......and that is why people are dying in Ukraine......not because of me...

Just like OBAMA.....making us look WEAK all over the world.........Your party SUCKS...........AS YOU BEND THE KNEE TO PUTIN.....

Then say we are his agents..........Fuck off.

You wanted the Veggy in office.........He's WEAK.......and that is why people are dying in Ukraine......not because of me...

Just like OBAMA.....making us look WEAK all over the world.........Your party SUCKS...........AS YOU BEND THE KNEE TO PUTIN.....

Then say we are his agents..........Fuck off.
You are Russian collaborators. The right had it's chance to make a clean break from Russia and dismiss the charge that the right is pro-Russia. Now it is way too late. The Right has decided to back Russia and you went along with it without complaint. You've made your bed, now lie in it.

You are Russian collaborators. The right had it's chance to make a clean break from Russia and dismiss the charge that the right is pro-Russia. Now it is way too late. The Right has decided to back Russia and you went along with it without complaint. You've made your bed, now lie in it.
STFU you moonbat.........

Your side is kneeling to Russia right now.......Maybe you can go be brave against an old lady who doesn't have a vaccine passport.

Your politicians DID THIS.......NOT ME........

Obama lost Libya........Crimea............Yemen.......crayons in the sand Syria......and now 2.0 all of Ukraine.........

So STFU UP you loser.........Your side are COMPLETE FAILURES.

STFU you moonbat.........

Your side is kneeling to Russia right now.......Maybe you can go be brave against an old lady who doesn't have a vaccine passport.

Your politicians DID THIS.......NOT ME........

Obama lost Libya........Crimea............Yemen.......crayons in the sand Syria......and now 2.0 all of Ukraine.........

So STFU UP you loser.........Your side are COMPLETE FAILURES.
Don't blow a gasket comrade. Putin needs you to help sabotage our response to his ego trip to Ukraine.

Don't blow a gasket comrade. Putin needs you to help sabotage our response to his ego trip to Ukraine.
Only Russian here is YOU.........You don't like what I have to say...........I DON'T CARE.......

You stole an election and the VEGGIE is all yours..........Just like Obama you are getting punked by Putin........Europe too......Where are their armies.........

Token forces and a LOT OF TALK.........JUST LIKE YOU.

You are a VIRUS TO AMERICA.......Same as a FAILURE ON COVID.........Blue cities and states going full NAZI on mandates......and now you crawl on your knees in Ukraine.........You ARE THE VIRUS IN THIS NATION.

Only Russian here is YOU.........You don't like what I have to say...........I DON'T CARE.......

You stole an election and the VEGGIE is all yours..........Just like Obama you are getting punked by Putin........Europe too......Where are their armies.........

Token forces and a LOT OF TALK.........JUST LIKE YOU.

You are a VIRUS TO AMERICA.......Same as a FAILURE ON COVID.........Blue cities and states going full NAZI on mandates......and now you crawl on your knees in Ukraine.........You ARE THE VIRUS IN THIS NATION.
Settle down, seriously. There's nothing here on this board worth a coronary.

Settle down, seriously. There's nothing here on this board worth a coronary.
LOL

I'm not having a coronary....I'm responding to LIARS LIKE YOU.

Are you Langley ..........lol

Brandon is in LOST AND FOUND.......might want to check on him.

He did neither. He was a whistle blower who saw something wrong, and had the courage to report it. As a result the corrupt and vindictive Trump political machine set out to destroy him, his brother, and his career in retribution. May they rot in hell.
According to Vindman, he wasn't the whistleblower. He said that under oath.

Whatever. Quit being boring.
You support a traitor .........who should be in Lebenworth..........Same as Hillary.........

You support leaders who get pawned on the global stage every time...........then blame others because they SUCK........

Typical leftist you are .

View attachment 607713

It has been mentioned that the Democrat's whistleblower now has an opportunity to show us what he's made of.
After acting as a spy for the DNC he now has a chance to go to the country of his birth and defend it from Russian aggression.

After all....he was so up for spying on Trump to protect Ukraine. Why not go back to Ukraine and fight the Reds.

February 26, 2022

Where is Ukraine 'defense minister' Alexander Vindman?​

By A.J. Rice

Remember Alexander Vindman? He is the man whose "whistleblowing" about an innocuous phone call between President Donald Trump and Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelensky turned America inside-out for months.

Playing into the now-proven Democrat and media hoax that Trump was some kind of dangerous foreign puppet, Vindman declared that his patriotism just wouldn't allow him to stand by while the president discussed perfectly ordinary things with a foreign head of state who shared a border with Russia and Vladimir Putin.
Now that foreign head of state is losing his country. Vindman helped shade Trump straight into impeachment — a political act that destabilized the United States and helped pave the way for sleepy, barely aware, and not-leadership-material Joe Biden to become president. Biden spent his first year in office making America weaker — economically and militarily. America barely has a southern border thanks to Biden, but we're being asked to worry about someone else's border half a world away by the same man, thanks in no small part to Col. Vindman.
Ukraine is under invasion from Vlad Putin's Russian military, coming at what Vindman has called his "homeland" from the north, south, and east. Zelensky is pleading for the world to help save his country from a madman, which raises the most obvious question no one has asked yet.

Where is the great patriot Alexander Vindman? Can Zelensky count on his compatriot?
7_91_9.gif

You see, Vindman is Ukrainian. He was born in Kyiv — the city Putin is bombing into submission right now.
Vindman is quick to point out his military bona fides; he does so in just about every comment he utters on any subject, while taking pains to remind you what a stout patriot he is, and what a good American and Ukrainian he is.

But now that Ukraine is under massive assault, where is Col. Vindman, hero of Nancy Pelosi's Impeachment Media War? Can anyone find him?
Is he leading a squad of Ukrainian commandos somewhere on the outskirts of Kyiv? Is he consulting President Zelenskyy and offering his wisdom to the embattled president in his hour of need? Maybe he's listening in on Biden's phone calls as our European allies water down the sanctions to be imposed on Russia, and not reporting any of that conversation to his own allies at the DNC.
Where. Is. Vindman?

He did fight for his country. He exposed Trump for the traitor that he is.

I'll take 1 Vindman over a thousand Trumps. Trump isn't fit to polish his shoes.

1645978617585.png

You support a traitor .........who should be in Lebenworth..........Same as Hillary.........

You support leaders who get pawned on the global stage every time...........then blame others because they SUCK........

Typical leftist you are .
Obama and Biden like traitors. Obama used one to swap out 5 Taliban generals.....and used one to spy on Trump.
Biden leaked TS information to China because his crack smoking son was kicking back 10% to The Big Guy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back