How Stupid Does This Look Now As Moscow, And Ukrainian Protesters Stand Up To Real Tyranny?

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The young girl protesting outside the Kremlin and refusing to back away is the one standing up to tyranny. The Ukrainian lady giving out sunflower seeds to Russian soldiers and telling them to their faces that their dead bodies will fertilize her flowers is standing up to tyranny. The old men picking up arms in Kiev to face the third largest army in the world, with no support from NATO or the U.S., is standing up to tyranny.

Real consequences. Real stakes. Not dressing up your stupid hillbilly truck with stickers and Trump flags just to protest an extremely minor inconvenience.

These right-wing clowns know there is no danger of being arrested or killed. Even the Trumpers who did face any kind of consequence for storming the Capitol over an entirely false grievance quickly folded and begged for mercy when it happened. Those people, the ones who wave stupid flags, make noise, and want everyone to see them as “defenders of liberty,” would actually be the first to run during a real invasion. The juxtaposition is striking.

Words like tyranny get thrown around so much on the right it has almost lost its meaning. Yet these trying times remind everyone that not always getting your way in a democracy is not at all the same as actual tyranny. I never thought much of these so-called convoys, but now that the world is getting a taste of what real tyranny is all about and witnessing ordinary people brave enough to risk death in order to stand up to it, it makes this whinny temper-tantrum road trip all that more pathetic.

Pathetic dweebs, that worship the champ of pathetic dweebs, trying to remain relevant. I hear the pathetic dweeb spoke someplace tonight. I'm sure we will hear from another pathetic dweeb, that will give us the details.

1645922117650.jpeg

The young girl protesting outside the Kremlin and refusing to back away is the one standing up to tyranny. The Ukrainian lady giving out sunflower seeds to Russian soldiers and telling them to their faces that their dead bodies will fertilize her flowers is standing up to tyranny. The old men picking up arms in Kiev to face the third largest army in the world, with no support from NATO or the U.S., is standing up to tyranny.

Real consequences. Real stakes. Not dressing up your stupid hillbilly truck with stickers and Trump flags just to protest an extremely minor inconvenience.

These right-wing clowns know there is no danger of being arrested or killed. Even the Trumpers who did face any kind of consequence for storming the Capitol over an entirely false grievance quickly folded and begged for mercy when it happened. Those people, the ones who wave stupid flags, make noise, and want everyone to see them as “defenders of liberty,” would actually be the first to run during a real invasion. The juxtaposition is striking.

Words like tyranny get thrown around so much on the right it has almost lost its meaning. Yet these trying times remind everyone that not always getting your way in a democracy is not at all the same as actual tyranny. I never thought much of these so-called convoys, but now that the world is getting a taste of what real tyranny is all about and witnessing ordinary people brave enough to risk death in order to stand up to it, it makes this whinny temper-tantrum road trip all that more pathetic.

Pathetic dweebs, that worship the champ of pathetic dweebs, trying to remain relevant. I hear the pathetic dweeb spoke someplace tonight. I'm sure we will hear from another pathetic dweeb, that will give us the details.
It's idiots like you that let things get to the point people have to die for their country.

How many thousands of American "kids" protested the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq? Did that make our American government at the time evil warmongers? Perhaps the family members of those killed on 9/11/01 would disagree. What about those eight years of perpetual war and drone strikes under the Obama administration? Collateral damage anyone?

The American Left has been condemning Russia as the new old evil empire since Trump first ran for POTUS. All the while the Left has also pushed, begged and pleaded for war with Putin. So, Russia is evil for invading the Ukraine? What does it make the American Left then in pushing for WW3?

You Leftist kooks are like dogs swallowing your own tails.

It's idiots like you that let things get to the point people have to die for their country.
Yea, the OP definitely forced Putin to invade Ukraine....

Just like we forced Al-Queda to attack us on 9/11

Or does that "blame game" only apply when you are caping up for white fascist authoritarians...

there is a reason why so many Conservatives are pulling a 180 and pretending they were not just cheerleading for Putin 24 hrs ago

How many thousands of American "kids" protested the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq? Did that make our American government at the time evil warmongers? Perhaps the family members of those killed on 9/11/01 would disagree. What about those eight years of perpetual war and drone strikes under the Obama administration? Collateral damage anyone?

The American Left has been condemning Russia as the new old evil empire since Trump first ran for POTUS. All the while the Left has also pushed, begged and pleaded for war with Putin. So, Russia is evil for invading the Ukraine? What does it make the American Left then in pushing for WW3?

You Leftist kooks are like dogs swallowing your own tails.
So the left is both soft on Russia and simultaneously begging for war with Russia?

This is why I call you folks morons

Yea, the OP definitely forced Putin to invade Ukraine....

Just like we forced Al-Queda to attack us on 9/11

Or does that "blame game" only apply when you are caping up for white fascist authoritarians...

there is a reason why so many Conservatives are pulling a 180 and pretending they were not just cheerleading for Putin 24 hrs ago
You going for the record in logical fallacies?

You going for the record in logical fallacies?
You can't claim Biden is to blame for Russia invading Ukraine but act like a bitch when that dumb ass logic is turned around on you...

As soon as Bush was in office....Terrorists attacked us on 9/11......but you get your panties in a bunch if I blame that on Bush....

But if a country attacks a WHOLE DIFFERENT COUNTRY -- somehow it is Biden's fault

When Saddam invaded Kuwait -- were you calling his invasion brilliant and genius??

Or like I said...do you only praise shit like that when white fascist authoritarians do it??

You drinking the same koolaid Putin has?
Conservatives are praising Putin......no matter how much dumb shit you type at me -- that fact WON"T EVER CHANGE

FMN0BeKXMAMLmW2.jpgFMfOQ_7WYAQOXI3.jpg

I don't see any liberals on this site praising Putin...but I see a shit ton of fragile insecure right-wing cucks praising him.....so much in need of a strong daddy to make them feel moist....

You can't claim Biden is to blame for Russia invading Ukraine but act like a bitch when that dumb ass logic is turned around on you...

As soon as Bush was in office....Terrorists attacked us on 9/11......but you get your panties in a bunch if I blame that on Bush....

But if a country attacks a WHOLE DIFFERENT COUNTRY -- somehow it is Biden's fault

When Saddam invaded Kuwait -- were you calling his invasion brilliant and genius??

Or like I said...do you only praise shit like that when white fascist authoritarians do it??

Did I claim that? No I have suggested elsewhere that making the US dependent on Russian oil and green lighting the Russian gas and oil pipeline was certainly a strong aid to Putin. That really can't be disputed. Biden's weak responses have definitely not deterred Putin. That said, Putin made the move and that is where the blame lies.

You blaming Bush for 9/11 is just normal stupid for you obviously.

Why do you feel the need to point out race? Miss use the terms fascist and authoritarian? Seems like you have hate issues. Careful, that type of thing can lead to wars.

Hey, Biff, you stupid piece of shit, I've publicly stated Putin is wrong to invade.

So stop telling lies, you stupid piece of shit liar.
and??

I will say this again....

I see a shit ton of Conservatives on this board gushing over themselves to praise Putin....

I don't give a fuck how many temper tantrums and hissy fits you throw -- that FACT REMAINS

Did I claim that? No I have suggested elsewhere that making the US dependent on Russian oil and green lighting the Russian gas and oil pipeline was certainly a strong aid to Putin. That really can't be disputed. Biden's weak responses have definitely not deterred Putin. That said, Putin made the move and that is where the blame lies.

You blaming Bush for 9/11 is just normal stupid for you obviously.

Why do you feel the need to point out race? Miss use the terms fascist and authoritarian? Seems like you have hate issues. Careful, that type of thing can lead to wars.
I bring up race because the same folks who are praising Putin invading Ukraine as brilliant didn't praise Saddam invading Kuwait as brilliant and genius..and you know why...

And I am not blaming Bush for 9/11 -- I am making the point that Conservatives claiming Russia did this because of Biden is bullshit...

However, I notice you dic suckers didn't say shit when Trump ACTUALLY BLAMED Bush for 9/11 -- this is why I have zero respect for you clowns...

and??

I will say this again....

I see a shit ton of Conservatives on this board gushing over themselves to praise Putin....

I don't give a fuck how many temper tantrums and hissy fits you throw -- that FACT REMAINS
Oh, sure, backpedal, you chickenshit. You accused ME, personally, of supporting the invasion:

"Says the guy who claims Democrats are totalitarians while simultaneously cheerleading for totalitarian invasion of Ukraine...."

So you can eat shit.

Conservatives are praising Putin......no matter how much dumb shit you type at me -- that fact WON"T EVER CHANGE

View attachment 607724View attachment 607730

I don't see any liberals on this site praising Putin...but I see a shit ton of fragile insecure right-wing cucks praising him.....so much in need of a strong daddy to make them feel moist....
I'm a conservative you idiot. No Putin praise from me at all. Your problem is you have to hate and create groups to focus that hate on. That gets you nowhere fast in life. Enjoy the speed.

I bring up race because the same folks who are praising Putin invading Ukraine as brilliant didn't praise Saddam invading Kuwait as brilliant and genius..and you know why...

And I am not blaming Bush for 9/11 -- I am making the point that Conservatives claiming Russia did this because of Biden is bullshit...

However, I notice you dic suckers didn't say shit when Trump blamed Bush for 9/11 -- this is why I have zero respect for you clowns...

Denying the truth doesn't help your cause. Just paints you as bias and hateful.

Oh, sure, backpedal, you chickenshit. You accused ME, personally, of supporting the invasion:

"Says the guy who claims Democrats are totalitarians while simultaneously cheerleading for totalitarian invasion of Ukraine...."

So you can eat shit.
Come on Dave, don't tempt him. He's just worked up enough to do it.

Forum List

Back