Lt Col Vindman Has A Chance Now To Defend His Country....Ukraine

Bullshit.
Trump was talking about John McCain....nobody else.
Biden did call a bunch of uniformed military graduates that they were a bunch of dumb bastards.

I know you have to keep denying reality and lying to yourself because of some deep psychological reason.

But srsly, grow up.

He is more American than the entitled Trump cultists who take their freedoms for granted and whine about how they are treated like the victims of tbe Holocaust.
We're supposed to take our freedoms for granted ya dizzy gash. It's called The Constitution, The Bill of Rights and God.

We do NOT need permission from you or your ilk to have our freedoms. EVER.

I know you have to keep denying reality and lying to yourself because of some deep psychological reason.

But srsly, grow up.

If you believe this obvious load of crap then you'll believe anything...including Russian Collusion and Jan 6th was an insurrection.....both are hoaxes.
Thanks to media lies and election fraud Ukraine is under attack.
None of this would be happening if not for the lies of the media...putting Biden in the White House.

We're supposed to take our freedoms for granted ya dizzy gash. It's called The Constitution, The Bill of Rights and God.

We do NOT need permission from you or your ilk to have our freedoms. EVER.
Umh….no one is saying you need permission. A tad defensive there dude?

That said, we should never take them for granted. People like Vindman do not.

The entitlement of us native born Americans.

toro said:
Yet, somehow, that doesn't matter to the retarded Trump cult because precious snowflake feelings.

you know why it doesn't matter? because it didn't matter to you that Clinton was having oral sex in the white house and lied about it. He raped a lot of women. It was okay with y'all. So you raised the bar. You said it doesn't matter what they personal life was as long as they did the job. I don't know that Pres. Trump did that because the left lies so you can't believe a word they say anymore. But i do know he did the job in spite of the left standing in his way every damn day.

President Trump was clearly PRO America. He cares for this country. He worked for a living unlike this president you have now who has lived off our backs for over 50 years. CHEATED on his wife and his wife died by suicide by truck because of it.

Toro you are mad because you are godless. You are angry because you CANNOT get your way...you cannot bend others to your will. You have tied yourself to the party of evil and you cannot and willnot see that.

meanwhile, at this very moment on another post...

these same morons are claiming they are not siding with Russia, parroting their propaganda and shoving Putin's dic down their throat.....

Now they are claiming a man who has been living here since he was 3; isn't an American....

But won't say that dumb shit about this weasely little bitch

z_gop.0066 (4).jpg

But tell us again about strong men

Forum List

Back