Love this website! Not for Christians. You won't like it.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Here is another one I think you would like A&D....or anyone else interested in such things. Click on the stone, and it give all the info about it...and it's mystical properties as well.

Gemstones meaning, properties and pictures | Jewels Empire

I experimented with my citrine one time. I read that it "grows" money. So, I stuck a 20 dollar bill under mine (I had a big one on the matrix). Within a day, it grew to 60 bucks because I sold something I didn't think would sell. Within a week, I had almost 300 under there, with more money coming in unexpectedly. When I went to a non competing business a town over, I bought more crystals and stones and told them what I did, and they needed to put a citrine next to their register and slide a 10 dollar bill under it, just to see what would happen if they did. So, the lady did that and week later, she called mme to say they did the best sales that week ever!
We do not know the magical properties of many things on this earth. Hell, we haven't even explored all earth itself and most of the ocean floor is still unexplored. So how do we know what gemstones do what, how, why?

I am Libra too.

You can still enjoy the website. You won't go to hell for it, lol.

I had to look up Finch meaning cuz twice now while in the back yard, a pretty yellow striped headed one has come within 2 feet of me, just to stare at me as I sat there quietly in my lawn chair, not afraid or anything. Not even of Karma, who was within a foot of that bird. Finches have never come that close to me before. I wanted to know what it was telling me.

Forum List

Back