Love It!… Sarah Palin Brings Her Own Big Gulp With Her to CPAC Speech (Video)

You just dont get it....only becuase you dont want to get it.

She did not want to answer.....and I respect that.

If she said NY Times...she would have been blasted by the right.

If she said World Report, she would have been blasted by the left.

Anyone with half a brain is well aware that any questions that will help define your character, when you are a candidate for office, are loaded questions and require thought before being answered.

Curious...do you truly think Biden thinks it best to "shoot blindly off a balcony with a double barrell?"

How about Obama? Even a 3rd grader knows there are only 50 states.

You voted for a man who thought there were 57?

LMAO...you hold conservsatvies to a higher standard than you do liberals.

That in itself is funny.
Not as funny as Conservatives who are soooo f'n stupid, that even after all these years, haven't even figured out that Obama never said there are 57 states. :laugh:

are you going to eat some crow and apologize for calling others, stupid? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nah. Faun will just ignore this thread and go elsewhere.

Hey Candycorn....

You referred to Palin as a moron.

Other than the fact that your ideology does not agree with hers...exactly what makes her a moron in your eyes?

She couldn't name what publications she reads (probably because she didn't read any of them). According to McCain campaign manager Mark (?) Schmidt, the portrayal of her as not knowing why North and South Korea were two different countries was accurate.

Hey, and let's not forget the history lesson she gave ... that Paul Revere rode to warn the British! I always that he rode to warn the Colonists, but who am I to argue with the crib notes scrawled on Palin's palm?

Hey Candycorn....

Other than the fact that your ideology does not agree with hers...exactly what makes her a moron in your eyes?

She couldn't name what publications she reads (probably because she didn't read any of them). According to McCain campaign manager Mark (?) Schmidt, the portrayal of her as not knowing why North and South Korea were two different countries was accurate.

Hey, and let's not forget the history lesson she gave ... that Paul Revere rode to warn the British! I always that he rode to warn the Colonists, but who am I to argue with the crib notes scrawled on Palin's palm?

that's ok, you all also believed she said she could see Russia from her porch..so you people shouldn't try to talk history to others

Hey Candycorn....

And Obama, twice in one speech, pronounced corpman as "corpse-man"......you know...the men and women he is the CiC to?

Oh yeah...

I forgot...

Liberals expect their leaders to make mistakes.

They hold conservatives to a higher standard.

Interesting.

You just dont get it....only becuase you dont want to get it.

She did not want to answer.....and I respect that.

If she said NY Times...she would have been blasted by the right.

If she said World Report, she would have been blasted by the left.

Anyone with half a brain is well aware that any questions that will help define your character, when you are a candidate for office, are loaded questions and require thought before being answered.

Curious...do you truly think Biden thinks it best to "shoot blindly off a balcony with a double barrell?"

How about Obama? Even a 3rd grader knows there are only 50 states.

You voted for a man who thought there were 57?

LMAO...you hold conservsatvies to a higher standard than you do liberals.

That in itself is funny.
Not as funny as Conservatives who are soooo f'n stupid, that even after all these years, haven't even figured out that Obama never said there are 57 states. :laugh:

are you going to eat some crow and apologize for calling others, stupid? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Eat crow for what? Pointing out the elephant in the room?

No...for calling someone an idiot for believing something that actually happned.
You just ignore my post of the video..

So here it is again:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube[/ame]

FYI Faun...I dont think Obama believed there were 57 states.

It was an error. Mistakes happen. People are human.

But for some reason....when a conservative makes a mistake, liberals are convinced it must NOT be a mistake...it is an indication of their lack of intelligence.

Why do you hold conservatives to a higher standard than you hold liberals?

Is it becuase you see them as smarter?

no, for showing you really don't know what is going on and just spew what others tell you

[ame=http://youtu.be/EpGH02DtIws]Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube[/ame]

But for some reason....when a conservative makes a mistake, liberals are convinced it must NOT be a mistake...it is an indication of their lack of intelligence.

I can agree with that, but what gets me is how they hold every goofy thing a Republican says against them and then accuse them of being stupid..but here we show Obama saying there are 57 states, they just yawn and say he, misspoke, he was tired, etc etc

hypocrites should be their middle name

I can agree with that, but what gets me is how they hold every goofy thing a Republican says against them and then accuse them of being stupid..but here we show Obama saying there are 57 states, they just yawn and say he, misspoke, he was tired, etc etc

hypocrites should be their middle name

Like I said...
They seem to hold conservatives to a higher standard.
They expect progressives to mis speak.
It is IMPOSSIBLE for a conserrvative to mis speak.

Which means they see conservatives as more reliable....more accurate.....brighter if you will.

No...for calling someone an idiot for believing something that actually happned.
You just ignore my post of the video..

So here it is again:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube[/ame]
If Maddow thinks Obama said there are 57 states, that only makes her as stupid as the Conservatives who believe Obama ever said that.

yeah right..
Her father was teacher so I'm sure she never read a thing..
I'm sure she was taken aback about the stupid question of "what publications do you read" as if that was important
gawd you people:cuckoo:

LMAO!!!

You could ask fourth graders which books they read and they would quickly spout off half a dozen. Someone who doesn't read newspapers being elected to anything scares the shit out of me. Thank goodness her absolute ignorance was observed by the American electorate.

so now what you read is a requirement for being President, Vice President?
thank goodness Obama was reading this...after all he said he wanted to TRANSFORM America

obamazakaria.jpg

He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard law school and won a Nobel Peace Prize. He is the first Black president of the most powerful nation on earth. Down here amongst all these bible thumpin, gun totin rednecks that resume ought to count for something.

Last edited:
I enjoyed Palins performance at CPAC. She has turned into a first rate conservative performer. She is entertaining and has good timing on her bits

Hey Candycorn....

Palin's colloquial pasterns of speech are not equal to her getting it wrong... But I do wonder what part of saying 57 is equal to 50 actual states?

PolitiFact | Was trash-talking the British part of Paul Revere's ride?

I enjoyed Palins performance at CPAC. She has turned into a first rate conservative performer. She is entertaining and has good timing on her bits

I suspected she was a closet comedian when Saturday Night Live doubled their viewing audience while she was talking and it was being recorded.

LMAO!!!

You could ask fourth graders which books they read and they would quickly spout off half a dozen. Someone who doesn't read newspapers being elected to anything scares the shit out of me. Thank goodness her absolute ignorance was observed by the American electorate.

so now what you read is a requirement for being President, Vice President?
thank goodness Obama was reading this...after all he said he wanted to TRANSFORM America

obamazakaria.jpg

He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard law school and won a Nobel Peace Prize. He is the first Black president of the most powerful nation on earth. Down here amongst all these bible thumpin, gun totin rednecks that resume ought to count for something.

yeah and bill Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar and he was IMPEACHED..having book smarts doesn't guarantee you have COMMEN SENSE and connect or care about the people..and common sense is something most Democrats don't have, oh they talk up a pretty line about how they "care more"

as for you, you just don't have any sense at all..

Forum List

Back