Love It!… Sarah Palin Brings Her Own Big Gulp With Her to CPAC Speech (Video)

are you going to eat some crow and apologize for calling others, stupid? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Eat crow for what? Pointing out the elephant in the room?

no, for showing you really don't know what is going on and just spew what others tell you

[ame=http://youtu.be/EpGH02DtIws]Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube[/ame]

Seems you lead the pack of stupid Conservatives. I'm not repeating anything anyone said. If you understood what Obama said, you'd know he never said there are 57 states.

I enjoyed Palins performance at CPAC. She has turned into a first rate conservative performer. She is entertaining and has good timing on her bits

so?..I don't think she cares about connecting with you snobs who thinks obamas way of preaching to people is the thing people want to hear

so now what you read is a requirement for being President, Vice President?
thank goodness Obama was reading this...after all he said he wanted to TRANSFORM America

obamazakaria.jpg

He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard law school and won a Nobel Peace Prize. He is the first Black president of the most powerful nation on earth. Down here amongst all these bible thumpin, gun totin rednecks that resume ought to count for something.

yeah and bill Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar and he was IMPEACHED..having book smarts doesn't guarantee you have COMMEN SENSE and connect or care about the people..and common sense is something most Democrats don't have, oh they talk up a pretty line about how they "care more"

as for you, you just don't have any sense at all..

Impeached for a blow job. The Republicans had been looking for a reason to remove him from office since early 1992 when he first became a candidate. Their whole scheme went to hell in a handbasket. He was not removed from office and left in 2001 with an approval rating in the 60's. Other than in their gerrymandered congressional districts when was the last time a Republican had ratings like that?

”Never before have our challenges been so big, and our leaders so small,” she said. ”Leaders take risks for the good of our country. Campaigners make promises they can’t keep. Leaders reach across political differences, campaigners double down on those differences. Leaders seek to bring Americans together to confront our challenges, and campaigners seek to divide and to conquer and to orchestrate crisis after crisis after crisis to exploit. Mr. President, we admit it, you won. Accept it. Now step away from the teleprompter and do your job.”

Right on Sarah!

He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard law school and won a Nobel Peace Prize. He is the first Black president of the most powerful nation on earth. Down here amongst all these bible thumpin, gun totin rednecks that resume ought to count for something.

yeah and bill Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar and he was IMPEACHED..having book smarts doesn't guarantee you have COMMEN SENSE and connect or care about the people..and common sense is something most Democrats don't have, oh they talk up a pretty line about how they "care more"

Impeached for a blow job. The Republicans had been looking for a reason to remove him from office since early 1992 when he first became a candidate. Their whole scheme went to hell in a handbasket. He was not removed from office and left in 2001 with an approval rating in the 60's. Other than in their gerrymandered congressional districts when was the last time a Republican had ratings like that?

yeah, he sure wasn't impeached for lying and Obstructing justice.. but hey, he's a Democrat so what's the big deal him screwing around with a girl his daughters age in the people house..
You and people like you are the reason our society is going to hell in a hand basket..glad I lived in a better days when morals, honor and country meant something

today it's not ask what you can do for your country, it's ask what you can get out people and your country

Last edited:
She is the queen of platitudes, nothing original. I love freedom is not a policy statement.

plat·i·tude (plt-td, -tyd)
n.
1. A trite or banal remark or statement, especially one expressed as if it were original or significant. See Synonyms at cliché.
2. Lack of originality; triteness.

If not "moron", lightweight is very appropos.

lightweight?
when did Obama or Hillary run and win mayor and Governor..
you people are something else..you elected a damn lightweight as President then have the nerve to criticize other for supposedly being one

Palin has more experince under her belt than Obama and Hillary put together..
that must chap some asses

Yeah, Senator and POTUS trump Mayor of Wussilla and Alaska--the job she quit BTW
And to think after all of this "experience" she's still a moron who is basically a carnival barker.

FYI Faun...I dont think Obama believed there were 57 states.

It was an error. Mistakes happen. People are human.

But for some reason....when a conservative makes a mistake, liberals are convinced it must NOT be a mistake...it is an indication of their lack of intelligence.

Why do you hold conservatives to a higher standard than you hold liberals?

Is it becuase you see them as smarter?

I can agree with that, but what gets me is how they hold every goofy thing a Republican says against them and then accuse them of being stupid..but here we show Obama saying there are 57 states, they just yawn and say he, misspoke, he was tired, etc etc

hypocrites should be their middle name
What other way is there to view Conservatives when they've spent the last 4+ years accusing Obama of saying something he never said? :confused:

If not "moron", lightweight is very appropos.

lightweight?
you people are something else..you elected a damn lightweight as President then have the nerve to criticize other for supposedly being one

Yeah, Senator and POTUS trump Mayor of Wussilla and Alaska--the job she quit BTW
And to think after all of this "experience" she's still a moron who is basically a carnival barker.

ah sorry, make that a lowly state Senator and Junior congress person before he decided to bless us with him running for President

and his running this country has sure been a huge improvement for us...8% Unemployment for his whole first term, a uptick in poverty, welfare usage EXPLODING, and spending spending spending that was suppose to be our saving grace
whatever, you won't admit you all elected a inexperienced nobody that never ran anything more than his campaign to be President...I just laugh when you people talk about Palin and point out how much more experience she had because it just chaps your ass

And so a "freeze moment" during her first national interview defines her as an idiot.

Her accomplishments as a mayor, a governor, a wife and a mother have absolutely no weight.

Sure. Quite mature of you.

You couldn't name a newspaper you read when asked and you're going to pretend that you're qualified to be the Vice President of the United States?

And those accomplishments were what exactly?

If one is not qualified to be the VP of the US...it does not mean one is a moron.
It does if she pretends to be qualified.

She was a mayor, a governor, a mother and a wife.

She rose through the ranks quickly and despite many attempting to find corruption in her life, none could be found.

She may not meet YOUR lithmus test...but I doubt any conservative would.

You see...I disagree with the ideologies of Pelosi, Obama and Reid...amongst others.
And her accomplishments are what again?

Obama said Corpseman......TWICE.....but I do not see him as an idiot. He erred.
Biden said "shoot from the balcony" but I do not see him as an idiot...he erred
Pelosi said Obama has never done anything poilitical....her own posse around her laughed at her....but i dont see her as an idiot...she erred.
You could find a lot more instances from Biden, Obama and Pelosi. People still listen to them as they are, still in office and substanative (sp?). Palin has reduced herself to a sideshow. She should grow a beard and get it over with. Or maybe President Obama, Vice-President Biden, and Minority Leader Pelosi could start writing notes on their fingers like the disgraced ex-governor of Alaska did.

In your eyes, a conservative is held to a higher standard....a conservative cant err for if they do, it defines them as an idiot.
For one who is progressive as you are...I suggest you hold those you support to the same high standards you hold conservatives to....

Otherwise you are admitting that conservatives are supposed to be better and smarter than progressives.....and thus why they are held to a higher standard in your eyes.

Well, if circular logic is the standard, we could go MUCH deeper into why she's a moron.

At the end of the day, let her run for something if she has something to say. Lets see how she does in debates over policy, lets hear her foreign policy ideas, let her write some Op-Eds in major publications without the shield of FOX and others.

I predict she'll be making balloon animals for their distraction effect by the 3rd round of questions.

lightweight?

ah sorry, make that a lowly state Senator and Junior congress person before he decided to bless us with him running for President

and his running this country has sure been a huge improvement for us...8% Unemployment for his whole first term, a uptick in poverty, welfare usage EXPLODING, and spending spending spending that was suppose to be our saving grace
whatever, you won't admit you all elected a inexperienced nobody that never ran anything more than his campaign to be President...I just laugh when you people talk about Palin and point out how much more experience she had because it just chaps your ass

Well Obama was a US Senator as was Hillary Clinton. She went on to become Secretary of State and Obama went on to become President. Palin? She did reality TV.

Scoreboard.

PS: 332-206

Hey Candycorn....

You referred to Palin as a moron.

Other than the fact that your ideology does not agree with hers...exactly what makes her a moron in your eyes?

She couldn't name what publications she reads (probably because she didn't read any of them). According to McCain campaign manager Mark (?) Schmidt, the portrayal of her as not knowing why North and South Korea were two different countries was accurate.

Hey, and let's not forget the history lesson she gave ... that Paul Revere rode to warn the British! I always that he rode to warn the Colonists, but who am I to argue with the crib notes scrawled on Palin's palm?

Anyone can mis-speak I guess.

But when you're a nobody from nowhere and given the chance on 60 Minutes to introduce yourself to the nation as a viable choice for VP and you not only don't prepare for it, you can't name a newspaper you read and can't name your running mate's positions...you're a moron for either not preparing, not comprehending your preparation, or both.

And in the 6 years hence, she has done zilch to rehabilitate her image. In fact, she did reality television to further injure what little gravitas she had remaining.

That her act plays to the hard right is not a surprise. That she is being propped up as some sort of sage is astounding; especially when they have so many other better choices they could be getting behind. Perhaps inviting Clint Eastwood to the next CPACK or whatever it's called would be a way to make her look smarter. Good luck with that.

Well Obama was a US Senator as was Hillary Clinton. She went on to become Secretary of State and Obama went on to become President. Palin? She did reality TV.

Scoreboard.

PS: 332-206

chirp chirp chirp said the crickets... :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

She couldn't name what publications she reads (probably because she didn't read any of them). According to McCain campaign manager Mark (?) Schmidt, the portrayal of her as not knowing why North and South Korea were two different countries was accurate.

Hey, and let's not forget the history lesson she gave ... that Paul Revere rode to warn the British! I always that he rode to warn the Colonists, but who am I to argue with the crib notes scrawled on Palin's palm?

But when you're a nobody from nowhere and given the chance on 60 Minutes to introduce yourself to the nation as a viable choice for VP and you not only don't prepare for it, you can't name a newspaper you read and can't name your running mate's positions...you're a moron for either not preparing, not comprehending your preparation, or both.

And in the 6 years hence, she has done zilch to rehabilitate her image. In fact, she did reality television to further injure what little gravitas she had remaining.

That her act plays to the hard right is not a surprise. That she is being propped up as some sort of sage is astounding; especially when they have so many other better choices they could be getting behind. Perhaps inviting Clint Eastwood to the next CPACK or whatever it's called would be a way to make her look smarter. Good luck with that.

omg.................she did a reality show that was a good promotion for Alaska..She should of just been like Obama and write two books about her life before she ever accomplished shit..and what's astounding is that Hillary and Obama are being propped up as some saints of the world instead of just flawed human beings like Palin and the majority of people in this country..that is what is sick about some of you

omg.................she did a reality show that was a good promotion for Alaska..She should of just been like Obama and write two books about her life before she ever accomplished shit..and what's astounding is that Hillary and Obama are being propped up as some saints of the world instead of just flawed human beings like Palin and the majority of people in this country..that is what is sick about some of you

Obama and Hillary have to prop each other up since they both need to cover-up Benghazi~

omg.................she did a reality show that was a good promotion for Alaska..
See, here you are. She could have easily hosted something that actually promoted Alaska instead of herself. She could have narrated the item, did voice-overs etc... Something that would have been on public television, earned her some praise, actually did show the majesty that is to be found up there around Denali, Barrow, etc... But no, she chose to become the clown that she is and she's really good at it with those who are not as smart as others.

She should of just been like Obama and write two books about her life before she ever accomplished shit..and what's astounding is that Hillary and Obama are being propped up as some saints of the world instead of just flawed human beings like Palin and the majority of people in this country..that is what is sick about some of you

Those that crown Obama and Clinton as saints are usually people like you (birthers) who refer to him as "The One", the "Dear Leader", "Messiah" etc. Seldom do you hear that from liberals and they're just as dumb as you are which is saying quite a bit.

What were her accomplishments in office again?

yeah, he sure wasn't impeached for lying and Obstructing justice.. but hey, he's a Democrat so what's the big deal him screwing around with a girl his daughters age in the people house..
You and people like you are the reason our society is going to hell in a hand basket..glad I lived in a better days when morals, honor and country meant something

today it's not ask what you can do for your country, it's ask what you can get out people and your country

That's bullshit.....Monica Lewinsky was coming off an affair with another married man. You people really do need to start laying off of Fox News for a few weeks every year. Kenneth Star used every branch of the government he could and spent over $75 million and the results of it all was nothing but a slap on the hands for Clinton and when the people saw what had happened they supported him and turned against the Republicans. The bible thumpers were the only ones who gave a shit about that.

That's bullshit.....Monica Lewinsky was coming off an affair with another married man. You people really do need to start laying off of Fox News for a few weeks every year. Kenneth Star used every branch of the government he could and spent over $75 million and the results of it all was nothing but a slap on the hands for Clinton and when the people saw what had happened they supported him and turned against the Republicans. The bible thumpers were the only ones who gave a shit about that.
It's quite amazing actually. Bill Clinton is acquitted for perjury and obstruction of justice over an investigation into an extramarital affair and the rightwingers go crazy because he's not thrown out of office -- yet they cheer like their favorite NFL team won the Superbowl when Bush commuted the prison sentence for Scooter Libby after he was convicted of similar charges over an investigation into the outing of a covert CIA agent.

It's unfortunate thar their patriotism is to the GOP and not the USA.

omg.................she did a reality show that was a good promotion for Alaska..
See, here you are. She could have easily hosted something that actually promoted Alaska instead of herself. She could have narrated the item, did voice-overs etc... Something that would have been on public television, earned her some praise, actually did show the majesty that is to be found up there around Denali, Barrow, etc... But no, she chose to become the clown that she is and she's really good at it with those who are not as smart as others.

She should of just been like Obama and write two books about her life before she ever accomplished shit..and what's astounding is that Hillary and Obama are being propped up as some saints of the world instead of just flawed human beings like Palin and the majority of people in this country..that is what is sick about some of you

Those that crown Obama and Clinton as saints are usually people like you (birthers) who refer to him as "The One", the "Dear Leader", "Messiah" etc. Seldom do you hear that from liberals and they're just as dumb as you are which is saying quite a bit.

What were her accomplishments in office again?

well damn her for not living up to what you think she should of done...and you want to see what she accomplished for Alaska, LOOK IT UP...and she gave her reasons for resigning...IF we had more Politicians who would step down when they felt it nessacary for their state and the people in it, instead with Democrats like Weenie, Blogavich, Jackson they have to be pushed out or conviced of a crime first..and people like you would be in their corner the whole way just like you are with the impeached one, Clinton

Last edited:

Forum List

Back