Love It!… Sarah Palin Brings Her Own Big Gulp With Her to CPAC Speech (Video)

The word salad that comes out when she opens her mouth? Here's just a top 10...

Top 10 Dumbest Sarah Palin Quotes

I'd bet she could pronounce corpsmen right..
good friggen grief, you liberal women are catty..

MEOW

If she could remember to spell it right on her hand.

Umhumm, she was a Governor of a state with two branches of military bases, a early warning radar, and her son was serving in Iraq when she was running for Vice President

Last edited:
Not sure if you're asking rhetorical questions or not. What I illustrated needs no spin.

The law in Indiana required two (not one but two) invasive (not the nearly as effective "over the belly) sonograms if you took a prescribed drug, RU486. There is no spin to that. It's simply spiteful abuses of power.

From the political viewpoint, the "war on women" is seen as being waged by conservatives. This is why. It requires no spin on my part whatsoever.

I left out about 10 examples I can come up with off the top of my head such as the liability insurance that must be carried by these facilities, the requirement that there be constant staffing by a physician, etc...

you are an ideologue who reads and interprets what you want and refuse to put any credence to the motives of the legislator.

It is who you are. You are not worthy of my time to debate.

Hahahahahahahaha

Jarhead gets spanked again, projectulates all over himself, and then takes his ball and goes home.

So fuggin' typical.

Seriously, the guy is one of the biggest hacks on this entire board. He's all about politely spinning things like a top until someone shreds his bullshit and then it's wah wah wah.

but I digress....

To the OP:

Palin is a cartoon but the ban is dumb.

That said those who are trying to argue there is "no gov't solution to obesity" ... there is no magic gov't pill to end obesity of course but the gov't can do things to combat obesity, particularly child obesity, and it should. Your silly "there is no gov't solution" world is silly.

Ahhh...I see the child has been woken by mommy.

Another day for you lad....handful of cheerios in your high chair followed by a diaper changing....and then a nap with your pacifier and blankie.

Have a nice day son.

The word salad that comes out when she opens her mouth? Here's just a top 10...

Top 10 Dumbest Sarah Palin Quotes

I'd bet she could pronounce corpsmen right..
good friggen grief, you liberal women are catty..

MEOW

If she could remember to spell it right on her hand.

he couldn't read it right off a teleprompter..and he is CiC of our military

[ame=http://youtu.be/dlkK65y_-T4]Obama can't pronounce "corpsman" - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
you are an ideologue who reads and interprets what you want and refuse to put any credence to the motives of the legislator.

It is who you are. You are not worthy of my time to debate.

Hahahahahahahaha

Jarhead gets spanked again, projectulates all over himself, and then takes his ball and goes home.

So fuggin' typical.

Seriously, the guy is one of the biggest hacks on this entire board. He's all about politely spinning things like a top until someone shreds his bullshit and then it's wah wah wah.

but I digress....

To the OP:

Palin is a cartoon but the ban is dumb.

That said those who are trying to argue there is "no gov't solution to obesity" ... there is no magic gov't pill to end obesity of course but the gov't can do things to combat obesity, particularly child obesity, and it should. Your silly "there is no gov't solution" world is silly.

Ahhh...I see the child has been woken by mommy.

Another day for you lad....handful of cheerios in your high chair followed by a diaper changing....and then a nap with your pacifier and blankie.

Have a nice day son.

Teehee

Candycorn owned your ass.

Hey Candycorn....

You referred to Palin as a moron.

Other than the fact that your ideology does not agree with hers...exactly what makes her a moron in your eyes?

She couldn't name what publications she reads (probably because she didn't read any of them). According to McCain campaign manager Mark (?) Schmidt, the portrayal of her as not knowing why North and South Korea were two different countries was accurate.

Hey Candycorn....

Other than the fact that your ideology does not agree with hers...exactly what makes her a moron in your eyes?

She also had trouble detailing her running mate's stand on issues, she stayed around after his concession to Obama in 2008 to sign autographs...

Hey Candycorn....

She couldn't name what publications she reads (probably because she didn't read any of them). According to McCain campaign manager Mark (?) Schmidt, the portrayal of her as not knowing why North and South Korea were two different countries was accurate.

And so a "freeze moment" during her first national interview defines her as an idiot.

Her accomplishments as a mayor, a governor, a wife and a mother have absolutely no weight.

Sure. Quite mature of you.

Hey Candycorn....

She was invited to a political conference and showed up with props. It was a juvenile stunt by the most charitable of assessments. Even more patently moronic was this stunt in the light of the Eastwood fiasco that happened only 7 months ago where another actor (She did reality TV by the way--real classy) sure did get a lot of laughs but in the sober light of the dawn it resonated as a WTF moment than an "Oh Wow" moment.

Hey Candycorn....

yeah right..
Her father was teacher so I'm sure she never read a thing..
I'm sure she was taken aback about the stupid question of "what publications do you read" as if that was important
gawd you people:cuckoo:

Hey Candycorn....

And so a "freeze moment" during her first national interview defines her as an idiot.

Her accomplishments as a mayor, a governor, a wife and a mother have absolutely no weight.

You couldn't name a newspaper you read when asked and you're going to pretend that you're qualified to be the Vice President of the United States?

And those accomplishments were what exactly?

She was blazing in that speech. No wonder she's so popular.

So popular???

She currently has a 34% favorability rating.

By comparison ...

Same-sex marriage: 53% -- more popular than Sarah Palin

Keeping abortion legal in most cases: 56% -- more popular than Sarah Palin

Democratic party: 46% -- more popular than Sarah Palin

Obama favorability: 51% -- more popular than Sarah Palin

Obama's handling the economy: 44% -- more popular than Sarah Palin

Michelle Obama favorability: 68% -- more popular than Sarah Palin

Hillary Clinton: 61% -- more popular than Sarah Palin

Obamacare paying for birth control: 51% -- more popular than Sarah Palin

PollingReport.com

Hey Candycorn....

She is the queen of platitudes, nothing original. I love freedom is not a policy statement.

plat·i·tude (plt-td, -tyd)
n.
1. A trite or banal remark or statement, especially one expressed as if it were original or significant. See Synonyms at cliché.
2. Lack of originality; triteness.

If not "moron", lightweight is very appropos.

Hey Candycorn....

yeah right..
I'm sure she was taken aback about the stupid question of "what publications do you read" as if that was important

She was caught off guard by the weakness of the "attack"...by Katie Couric. Wow...good thing she didn't sit down across from Putin or Quadhifi. They would have sent her back to Washington in a body bag.

So popular???

She currently has a 34% favorability rating.

By comparison ...

Same-sex marriage: 53% -- more popular than Sarah Palin

Keeping abortion legal in most cases: 56% -- more popular than Sarah Palin

Democratic party: 46% -- more popular than Sarah Palin

Obama favorability: 51% -- more popular than Sarah Palin

Obama's handling the economy: 44% -- more popular than Sarah Palin

Michelle Obama favorability: 68% -- more popular than Sarah Palin

Hillary Clinton: 61% -- more popular than Sarah Palin

Obamacare paying for birth control: 51% -- more popular than Sarah Palin

PollingReport.com

Hey Candycorn....

She is the queen of platitudes, nothing original. I love freedom is not a policy statement.

plat·i·tude (plt-td, -tyd)
n.
1. A trite or banal remark or statement, especially one expressed as if it were original or significant. See Synonyms at cliché.
2. Lack of originality; triteness.

If not "moron", lightweight is very appropos.

lightweight?
when did Obama or Hillary run and win mayor and Governor..
you people are something else..you elected a damn lightweight as President then have the nerve to criticize other for supposedly being one

Palin has more experince under her belt than Obama and Hillary put together..
that must chap some asses

You couldn't name a newspaper you read when asked and you're going to pretend that you're qualified to be the Vice President of the United States?

And those accomplishments were what exactly?

If one is not qualified to be the VP of the US...it does not mean one is a moron.

She was a mayor, a governor, a mother and a wife.

She rose through the ranks quickly and despite many attempting to find corruption in her life, none could be found.

She may not meet YOUR lithmus test...but I doubt any conservative would.

You see...I disagree with the ideologies of Pelosi, Obama and Reid...amongst others.

Obama said Corpseman......TWICE.....but I do not see him as an idiot. He erred.
Biden said "shoot from the balcony" but I do not see him as an idiot...he erred
Pelosi said Obama has never done anything poilitical....her own posse around her laughed at her....but i dont see her as an idiot...she erred.

In your eyes, a conservative is held to a higher standard....a conservative cant err for if they do, it defines them as an idiot.

For one who is progressive as you are...I suggest you hold those you support to the same high standards you hold conservatives to....

Otherwise you are admitting that conservatives are supposed to be better and smarter than progressives.....and thus why they are held to a higher standard in your eyes.

Hey Candycorn....

yeah right..

LMAO!!!

You could ask fourth graders which books they read and they would quickly spout off half a dozen. Someone who doesn't read newspapers being elected to anything scares the shit out of me. Thank goodness her absolute ignorance was observed by the American electorate.

yeah right..

LMAO!!!

You could ask fourth graders which books they read and they would quickly spout off half a dozen. Someone who doesn't read newspapers being elected to anything scares the shit out of me. Thank goodness her absolute ignorance was observed by the American electorate.

so now what you read is a requirement for being President, Vice President?
thank goodness Obama was reading this...after all he said he wanted to TRANSFORM America

obamazakaria.jpg

yeah right..

LMAO!!!

You just dont get it....only becuase you dont want to get it.

She did not want to answer.....and I respect that.

If she said NY Times...she would have been blasted by the right.

If she said World Report, she would have been blasted by the left.

Anyone with half a brain is well aware that any questions that will help define your character, when you are a candidate for office, are loaded questions and require thought before being answered.

Curious...do you truly think Biden thinks it best to "shoot blindly off a balcony with a double barrell?"

How about Obama? Even a 3rd grader knows there are only 50 states.

You voted for a man who thought there were 57?

LMAO...you hold conservsatvies to a higher standard than you do liberals.

That in itself is funny.

yeah right..

LMAO!!!

Anyone with half a brain is well aware that any questions that will help define your character, when you are a candidate for office, are loaded questions and require thought before being answered.

Curious...do you truly think Biden thinks it best to "shoot blindly off a balcony with a double barrell?"

That in itself is funny.
Not as funny as Conservatives who are soooo f'n stupid, that even after all these years, haven't even figured out that Obama never said there are 57 states. :laugh:

LMAO!!!

That in itself is funny.
Not as funny as Conservatives who are soooo f'n stupid, that even after all these years, haven't even figured out that Obama never said there are 57 states. :laugh:

Not nearly as funny as idiots who say things becuase Rachel Maddow told them such.

Watch the link:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube[/ame]

LMAO!!!

That in itself is funny.

are you going to eat some crow and apologize for calling others, stupid? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back