Loss for free speech hating leftists

One day you’ll get tired of being embarrassed so you won’t lie. I’m smart enough to keep track of reality vs your fantasy.

In that other thread you claimed this: citygator you didn’t write this? LOL “you get COVID you die” who wrote that?

I didn’t write that. What I said in response to your post about vaccine side effects was that A side effect of covid is you die.

You are now claiming I denied that second statement when you accused me in the other thread of saying that first statement which I didn’t. You are either mixed up because you are stoopid or youre lying. Which is it? Stupid? Or Lying?

In case you need reminding.
A side effect of giving birth is you die. Some people die in childbirth but most would say fatigue, pain, etc. You know what you said was stupid and now you’re trying to back pedal. Definitely not CEO material.

Leftists were about to win claiming they were easily offended, including the sissy mayor but a civil liberties group stepped in and free speech prevailed. To be clear if the lady wanted to display hatred for Trump signs, I would 100% support it. Free speech is not always comfortable speech.

Truth over Facts
This is a lie.

Liberals don't "hate" free speech; indeed, they've long defended free speech, often from attack by conservatives.

This is a lie.

Liberals don't "hate" free speech; indeed, they've long defended free speech, often from attack by conservatives.
Liberals, yes. Leftists like you, no. Don’t confuse the two. Bill Maher is a Liberal. Bernie Sanders is a Leftist, like you. Learn to read. My OP clearly states “leftists”

A side effect of giving birth is you die. Some people die in childbirth but most would say fatigue, pain, etc. You know what you said was stupid and now you’re trying to back pedal. Definitely not CEO material.
Like I said. You can’t keep up with your own illogic. Probably because you are swamped cold calling about whole life offers. Too funny. #bottomfeeders #telemarketers

Like I said. You can’t keep up with your own illogic. Probably because you are swamped cold calling about whole life offers. Too funny. #bottomfeeders #telemarketers
My job isn’t cold calling. But then again you’re stupid so you would not understand and cold callers aren’t bottom feeders. I get calls all the time from people selling software and such. I respect Their jobs as should you, pompous asshole. You’re a loser.

You owe your happiness to the ACLU. You ready to support ALL their work? Nah? Didn’t think so. You’re either for free speech all the time or you’re against it.
"My Way or the Highway" Means That Your Way Is the Low Way

What a bossy and simple-minded statement. Your dumbed-down education makes you incapable of anything but all-or-nothing thinking.

My job isn’t cold calling. But then again you’re stupid so you would not understand and cold callers aren’t bottom feeders. I get calls all the time from people selling software and such. I respect Their jobs as should you, pompous asshole. You’re a loser.
I’m not a cold caller but cold callers are respectable - Azog. Yep. You’re a cold caller.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back