COVID19 is China’s Chernobyl

So...only place capable of creating such virus is at the Wuhan Lab. And the virus starts in Wuhan and you believe it started at the wet market? Oh....OK

Thank you

Actually, there's zero evidence that this isn't exactly what they've said it was all the time- an animal virus that spread to humans.

Coronaviruses are nothing new. SARS that we were hit with a few years ago was a coronavirus. This is just a much more deadly one.

Actually, there's zero evidence that this isn't exactly what they've said it was all the time- an animal virus that spread to humans.

Coronaviruses are nothing new. SARS that we were hit with a few years ago was a coronavirus. This is just a much more deadly one.
Do you think there is a smidgeon of a chance it came out of the lab?

Personally, no. If it was, it would have been contained a lot easier.
So, as they say, an infected person comes out of the lab due to poor protocols and then it spreads? Seems feasible to me but thank for your answer and rationale behind it. It is unfortunate that we may never know the truth.

Have you practiced what you're preaching?
After reading this, I have to ask. Does anyone here believe that China isn't suffering the same or greater numbers of infections to the Wuhan Chinese Covid-19 virus.
I personally believe the numbers of Covid Deaths in China are larger than reported and their numbers alone with a population of 1.439 billion people is well over the million mark (actually more like 2.8 million) and is being hidden from the public.
Don't forget although China is large people are packed into cities throughout China and if the U.S. is an example of how the virus spread, the same happened in China as it did in Europe, and India.
One of the biggest problem China has is too many people. If their release of COVID-19, accidental or on purpose, kills a couple of million Chinese especially elderly Chinese I doubt it causes Xi Jinping to lose any sleep.

Do you argue with yourself and play with yourself? Cuz you are not debating me. I didn’t type Jack about side effects. Side effect of covid: you die.
I had COVID. I didn't die. Neither did the other 99% who had it. You seem angry? need a safe space?

So, as they say, an infected person comes out of the lab due to poor protocols and then it spreads? Seems feasible to me but thank for your answer and rationale behind it. It is unfortunate that we may never know the truth.
That does not prevent H. sapiens from speculating (usually called by the facists, conspiracy theory) because commie virus knowledge about this class of viruses began in 2003 with the Guangdong outbreak due to market traffic and civets. Two populations exist even if the reader does not buy lab manipulation, due to the instant it’s taken out of nature. In the meantime, nothing prevented the commies from doing the obvious: developing a civilian-military vaccine, which by default has to include gain-of-function work which has to be most exhaustive if it’s going to be military vaccine. In the meantime, the natural virus evolves in populations across the planet, giving impetus for media dramatization and Chinese communist esoterica.

I had COVID. I didn't die. Neither did the other 99% who had it. You seem angry? need a safe space?
Well if you weren’t smart enough to avoid contracting covid…. I’m not exactly going to listen to your analysis. It’d be like going to Donald Trump for dieting advice. Meh. I don’t think so.

View attachment 516014

Gain of function research allows a virus to infect other animals than it normally does.

Sounds like they were developing a biological weapon to me.

Biological Warfare is prohibited under International Law so why develop a biological weapon?

China should have to pay for all vaccine research and vaccine shots along with the economic damage done by the measures taken to inhibit the virus from spreading.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Which is why Fauci had to push the "GAIN OF FUNCTION" verbage.

citygator you didn’t write this? LOL

“you get COVID you die” who wrote that?
Hey pal. If you put it in quotes it’s supposed to be something I said. Second time in this thread you misquoted me or claimed I said something I didn’t. Are you ok? I’m concerned this is a cry for help.

Forum List

Back