Every Dem senator votes to advance eco-terrorist-linked nominee

No surprise here. Dems would vote as a block even if Piglosi nominated Xi to the SCOTUS. They are not Americans--they're democrats which equals global communists.

You’re such an idiot… first of all, your linked article said “alleged” which the headline leaves out so you fell for and spread clickbait. Also if you had taken two minutes to actually look into the situation you’d see that this is what you’re fussing over… care to explain what your issue is?

——-

During Senate confirmation hearings in 2021, she was criticized by Wyoming senator John Barasso over a letter she wrote in 1989 warning against logging in "Idaho’s Clearwater National Forest" due to tree spiking.[7] In a 1993 federal court testimony, Stone-Manning admitted that she had retyped, edited and mailed an anonymous warning letter on behalf of an activist who participated in the tree spiking. Tree spiking is an eco-terrorism tactic used to deter logging by rendering a tree dangerous to cut, either by a lumberjack, or in a sawmill. She later received prosecutorial immunity in order to testify against the activist. The activist was found guilty and sentenced to 17 months in prison.[8]

No surprise here. Dems would vote as a block even if Piglosi nominated Xi to the SCOTUS. They are not Americans--they're democrats which equals global communists.
Do you know anything about this lady or the situation? or are you just reacting to headlines?

You’re such an idiot… first of all, your linked article said “alleged” which the headline leaves out so you fell for and spread clickbait. Also if you had taken two minutes to actually look into the situation you’d see that this is what you’re fussing over… care to explain what your issue is?

——-

During Senate confirmation hearings in 2021, she was criticized by Wyoming senator John Barasso over a letter she wrote in 1989 warning against logging in "Idaho’s Clearwater National Forest" due to tree spiking.[7] In a 1993 federal court testimony, Stone-Manning admitted that she had retyped, edited and mailed an anonymous warning letter on behalf of an activist who participated in the tree spiking. Tree spiking is an eco-terrorism tactic used to deter logging by rendering a tree dangerous to cut, either by a lumberjack, or in a sawmill. She later received prosecutorial immunity in order to testify against the activist. The activist was found guilty and sentenced to 17 months in prison.[8]
I was more upset that she wanted every house to burn, but of course you pick one paragraph to go with your narrative, democrats love criminals

Not quite all...

Seems Ted Unibomber Kaczinsky used some of her environmental stances to decide to kill people. But I'm sure she's all better now.

Not quite all...

Seems Ted Unibomber Kaczinsky used some of her environmental stances to decide to kill people. But I'm sure she's all better now.

Even sending out a hoax letter threatening to spike some trees should make her eligible to spend some time in Gitmo.

"On 8 May 1987, George Alexander, a millworker, was severely injured when a saw blade shattered after contact with a tree spike and cut his jaw in half.[5][6] Louisiana-Pacific, Alexander's employer, offered a $20,000 reward for information leading to the alleged tree spiker, but no charges were filed in this incident"

Tree spiking - Wikipedia

I wouldn't let that frizzy-headed environmento-weenie ginger twat manage my sticker garden.

Gingers are just pure evil.
Hahahaha. One of these days, you might just wake up a soulless ginger yourself!

I was more upset that she wanted every house to burn, but of course you pick one paragraph to go with your narrative, democrats love criminals
Haha, one paragraph to go with my narrative?! What are you talking about?! My paragraph explained the exact situation your OP was about. You mislead the thread to think she was an eco terrorist when she actually testified against one and got them locked up. Do better

Forum List

Back