Loss for free speech hating leftists

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Leftists were about to win claiming they were easily offended, including the sissy mayor but a civil liberties group stepped in and free speech prevailed. To be clear if the lady wanted to display hatred for Trump signs, I would 100% support it. Free speech is not always comfortable speech.

Truth over Facts

Last edited:

Leftists were about to win claiming they were easily offended, including the sissy mayor but a civil liberties group stepped in and free speech prevailed. To be clear if she lady wanted to display hatred for Trump signs, I would 100% support it. Free speech is not always comfortable speech.

Truth over Facts
You owe your happiness to the ACLU. You ready to support ALL their work? Nah? Didn’t think so. You’re either for free speech all the time or you’re against it.

You owe your happiness to the ACLU. You ready to support ALL their work? Nah? Didn’t think so. You’re either for free speech all the time or you’re against it.
So, if we don't jump on board with ALL of the ACLU's bullshit, we're not for free speech?

With us or against us?

Black or white?

Up or down?

Fuck you, idiot.

Leftists were about to win claiming they were easily offended, including the sissy mayor but a civil liberties group stepped in and free speech prevailed. To be clear if the lady wanted to display hatred for Trump signs, I would 100% support it. Free speech is not always comfortable speech.

Truth over Facts

You haven’t lost any rights, Just because a private business has decided they don’t want your bullshit doesn’t mean you have lost any rights. Free speech only applies coming from the Government

Are you calling Bootney Lee Farnsworth a liar? I have seen many of his posts and a liar he is not. You, however did say, the side effect of COVID is death and then claimed you didn’t .
Ah. The thread where you kept putting things in quotes I didn’t say. I’m. Ok.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth said government is telling Facebook to censor. Government isn’t TELLING anything. A private company isn’t able to be guilty of restricting your free speech .

You haven’t lost any rights, Just because a private business has decided they don’t want your bullshit doesn’t mean you have lost any rights. Free speech only applies coming from the Government
And? Where did I mention private businesses in my OP? Find that statement, leftist.

Ah. The thread where you kept putting things in quotes I didn’t say. I’m. Ok.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth said government is telling Facebook to censor. Government isn’t TELLING anything. A private company isn’t able to be guilty of restricting your free speech .
You did say it. In my OP it was the government or can you no longer read? You said the side effect of COVID is death. It’s laughable that you’re denying it. Pathetic really.

You did say it. In my OP it was the government or can you no longer read? You said the side effect of COVID is death. It’s laughable that you’re denying it. Pathetic really.
One day you’ll get tired of being embarrassed so you won’t lie. I’m smart enough to keep track of reality vs your fantasy.

In that other thread you claimed this: citygator you didn’t write this? LOL “you get COVID you die” who wrote that?

I didn’t write that. What I said in response to your post about vaccine side effects was that A side effect of covid is you die.

You are now claiming I denied that second statement when you accused me in the other thread of saying that first statement which I didn’t. You are either mixed up because you are stoopid or youre lying. Which is it? Stupid? Or Lying?

In case you need reminding.

Forum List

Back