Los Angeles County bans travel to Florida

You do understand, don't you, that "official travel" pertains to California State employees traveling to Florida on official business, right?

It has nothing to do with the fact that flights originating in California can fly to Florida...
Well then if that’s how California wants to conduct their business then that’s fine. Has no impact on me and I can fly to Florida if I want. What’s the problem?

Very good.

Tax payers' money shouldn't be used to benefit a hateful, bigoted, authoritarian state like Florida.
Hateful, bigoted, authoritarian = no sex education for 5-8 year old children.

:laughing0301:

OMG-NO_2dee5.gif

You do understand, don't you, that "official travel" pertains to California State employees traveling to Florida on official business, right?

It has nothing to do with the fact that flights originating in California can fly to Florida...
WAAAAAAAAAAY over that poster's head. What doesn't suit their narrative doesn't exist.

Come on, Kiddies...like California politicians ever live up to their own restrictions! The idiots posture like this...get some press for it...then get caught breaking their own rules. You know it's going to happen. They can't help themselves.
How can they break their own rules?

I am not even sure LA has an official travel program for out of state travel....

Follow along. Because of the gay issue.
Well, I hear Cali is voting to give trannies $900 a month. California could outcompete New York if they gave gays the same as trannies, then they could have all the gay people they want, as New York is not offering anything, just advertising a welcome. I am sure Florida won't mind, although Key West just might not be the same.

Forum List

Back