Los Angeles County bans travel to Florida

Well, I hear Cali is voting to give trannies $900 a month. California could outcompete New York if they gave gays the same as trannies, then they could have all the gay people they want, as New York is not offering anything, just advertising a welcome. I am sure Florida won't mind, although Key West just might not be the same.
:link:

Florida should now ban all products and people from Los Angeles entering their borders. Including members of professional Sports Franchises.
Why stop with sanctions?

Maybe California and Florida should declare war on one another? :dunno:

Michigan and Ohio had once been at war. . . IMO? Michigan came out ahead on that one. We got the U.P. They got that shit-hole Toledo.

To this day, the UM-OHIO STATE Game is a big rivalry.

Toledo War - Wikipedia

On what grounds?

Seems .. . unconstitutional, a violations of the equal protection clause.
I got it wrong. It is only one city. Palm Springs wants to be the tranny capital of the US, I guess.

6byk6x.jpg

Holy fuck, it is real.

There are some problems with the reporting that I could find but the underlying program itself is actually a thing. This is beyond stupid.

Radical does not cover it.
Yes. Somebody on here posted about it yesterday and not just a FOX NEWS thing. I caught it in passing and thought it was the state, as Gavin Newsom's Reparations task force voted to pay reparations to decedents of slaves, but not just run-of-the-mill black people yesterday, also. It's a pretty strange state. If you are a tranny slave decedent you can be double dipping in Palm Springs pretty soon.

Yes. Somebody on here posted about it yesterday and not just a FOX NEWS thing. I caught it in passing and thought it was the state, as Gavin Newsom's Reparations task force voted to pay reparations to decedents of slaves, but not just run-of-the-mill black people yesterday, also. It's a pretty strange state. If you are a tranny slave decedent you can be double dipping in Palm Springs pretty soon.
Normally I dismiss this type of thing as an outright lie from some news agency trying to gen up some faux outrage to attract eyeballs but there are statements on the program from the city council itself.

Of course they are claiming the reporting is incorrect but they are only doing so because the 200k that has been put aside from the program is just the pilot money and they have not actually authorized the million the program is asking for.

What is truly funny is how that does not make the report better but worse yet they do not even see that.

As dumb and outright wrong a program like this is, cities do stupid shit all the time. I have a lot less angst against cities being political idiots and authoritarians than when such moves end up expanding to states where millions of people are effected who really have no real recourse.

Don't get me wrong, it is wrong for the city to but I imagine this idiocy will end rather quickly as there is simply no way something like this works. Everyone below the program threshold there is going to be 'transgender' pretty fast. It is not as though you can question it.

How can they break their own rules?

I am not even sure LA has an official travel program for out of state travel....
I'm talking about the left in general, FA. Like when Nancy Pelosi told the rest of us not to go to the barber or hairdresser and then made a special appointment for herself? Or when Gretchen Whitmore told people in Michigan they couldn't use their weekend lake cabins and then her husband gets caught trying to put their boat in the water? Liberals love to posture and they love to tell others how to live their lives...

Normally I dismiss this type of thing as an outright lie from some news agency trying to gen up some faux outrage to attract eyeballs but there are statements on the program from the city council itself.

Of course they are claiming the reporting is incorrect but they are only doing so because the 200k that has been put aside from the program is just the pilot money and they have not actually authorized the million the program is asking for.

What is truly funny is how that does not make the report better but worse yet they do not even see that.

As dumb and outright wrong a program like this is, cities do stupid shit all the time. I have a lot less angst against cities being political idiots and authoritarians than when such moves end up expanding to states where millions of people are effected who really have no real recourse.

Don't get me wrong, it is wrong for the city to but I imagine this idiocy will end rather quickly as there is simply no way something like this works. Everyone below the program threshold there is going to be 'transgender' pretty fast. It is not as though you can question it.
Oh yeah. . . it's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Well, I hear Cali is voting to give trannies $900 a month. California could outcompete New York if they gave gays the same as trannies, then they could have all the gay people they want, as New York is not offering anything, just advertising a welcome. I am sure Florida won't mind, although Key West just might not be the same.
I’d love them to get all the gays and trannies into those two states. Before long, they’ll all be extinct and those states will be barren wastelands.

I'm talking about the left in general, FA. Like when Nancy Pelosi told the rest of us not to go to the barber or hairdresser and then made a special appointment for herself? Or when Gretchen Whitmore told people in Michigan they couldn't use their weekend lake cabins and then her husband gets caught trying to put their boat in the water? Liberals love to posture and they love to tell others how to live their lives...
I get that and I realize I was not clear here. It was more of a lighthearted rib - they actually cannot break their own rule because it is a rule that pertains to government reimbursable travel to FL, something that likely does not even exist with regard to LA in the first place.

I mean, it is already obvious that the democrats do not believe their own rhetoric, there were a bunch of legislators on the "DeathSantis" bandwagon that vacationed to FL right in the middle of said rhetoric.

They were so concerned with how 'horrible' FL was doing with COVID, they traveled there for leisure.

Why stop with sanctions?

Maybe California and Florida should declare war on one another? :dunno:

Michigan and Ohio had once been at war. . . IMO? Michigan came out ahead on that one. We got the U.P. They got that shit-hole Toledo.

To this day, the UM-OHIO STATE Game is a big rivalry.

Toledo War - Wikipedia
Both loser schools who would struggle against an SEC basement dweller!

Forum List

Back