Looks like Trump will win again.

He just might lose to the weakest and most demented candidate ever to run for Potus.

But cons shouldn’t worry. Joe is more conservative than Don.

If he does lose to "the weakest and most demented candidate ever to run", I'd say that says more about the voters than it does about Trump.
We already know what morons supported the most incompetent pos ever to enter our WH You're called republicans and hopefully you pay for your fn racist idiocy

I'm not surprised you want to deflect from any discussion of the candidate you support. If I were in your place, I'd want people to forget about him, too. A bigot like you, voting for Joe "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black" Biden, has every reason for avoiding scrutiny.

Please consider PRESIDENT Trump to be YOUR payment for being the REAL racist around here.
Eddie is a traitor. Don’t waste your time. He sold out his own people to Ilhan Omar. Sad.
Traitor?? I spent time in the Army Trump punked out ,,,,Who's the traitor?

Since I know you attended a leftist-run propaganda factory, aka public school:

Seems like "I was in the Army" doesn't preclude being a traitor.

Would not shock me since Biden is senile and Harris is not well liked (HRC 2.0).

Who am I to argue with the experts?

"I think polls are very, very squishy right now because of the highly toxic political environment in which we live," Gundlach said. Gundlach said he’s come across data suggesting that about "two-thirds of conservatives or moderate conservatives say that they have lied about their support for Donald Trump either directly or by omission."
So, you figure the guy knows Vladimir personally?

Would not shock me since Biden is senile and Harris is not well liked (HRC 2.0).
Hmmmm
thats an easy counter. Trump is not only senile, he was stooopid to begin with. Not well liked ? Trump can’t even go out in public for his three years without being booed.
Yet he won in 2016. He is polarizing but many like him. Your counter was poor. Try again.

I don't think Trump is polarizing, so much as a reflection of how polarized we already were. I think he tends to get blamed for a situation of which he's really only a symptom.
He is polarizing. He destroyed his opponents in the GOP debates by going for the jugular. It’s his rhetoric that both endears him to many as well as puts many at unease. I like People with courage. Those on the left like men who identify as women.
Attila the Hun had courage Alexander the great had courage Nero had courage all crazy sob's ,,Trump is an asshole and a SOB

Well, you ARE the expert on being an asshole and an SOB, but I think you lack moral standing to accuse others.

He just might lose to the weakest and most demented candidate ever to run for Potus.

If he does lose to "the weakest and most demented candidate ever to run", I'd say that says more about the voters than it does about Trump.
We already know what morons supported the most incompetent pos ever to enter our WH You're called republicans and hopefully you pay for your fn racist idiocy

I'm not surprised you want to deflect from any discussion of the candidate you support. If I were in your place, I'd want people to forget about him, too. A bigot like you, voting for Joe "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black" Biden, has every reason for avoiding scrutiny.

Please consider PRESIDENT Trump to be YOUR payment for being the REAL racist around here.
Eddie is a traitor. Don’t waste your time. He sold out his own people to Ilhan Omar. Sad.
What army? ISIS? Traitor.
United States Army US 5_______
I do not believe you whatsoever.
I could show you something else you won't believe
It doesn't matter. You turned your back on our ancestor. Rest is semantics. You belong to the party of Ilhan Omar.
I don't turn my back I just love my country more and hate seeing Pals living a shitty life

Hmmmm
thats an easy counter. Trump is not only senile, he was stooopid to begin with. Not well liked ? Trump can’t even go out in public for his three years without being booed.
Yet he won in 2016. He is polarizing but many like him. Your counter was poor. Try again.

I don't think Trump is polarizing, so much as a reflection of how polarized we already were. I think he tends to get blamed for a situation of which he's really only a symptom.
He is polarizing. He destroyed his opponents in the GOP debates by going for the jugular. It’s his rhetoric that both endears him to many as well as puts many at unease. I like People with courage. Those on the left like men who identify as women.
Attila the Hun had courage Alexander the great had courage Nero had courage all crazy sob's ,,Trump is an asshole and a SOB

Well, you ARE the expert on being an asshole and an SOB, but I think you lack moral standing to accuse others.
You're known by the friends you keep ,and your friend trump is a raging ah nuff said

Hmmmm

I was an expert being a repub all my life until 2020 Now it's real easy to see you

I believe much of what you state about PA is also true in many of the midwestern state. Don barely won MI, WI, and OH. I tend to doubt he can win these states again, which means he loses in November.

I agree. I'm not so sure about Ohio, but they could flip as well.

Ohio along with Georgia, Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, Iowa. It could happen. It might happen. Who knows?

But bottom line is that I don't see PA, WI, and MI staying red. If Trump can't even hang on to these three, then he's done. Regardless of what happens in Ohio, Georgia, etc. he's already out.
Agreed. The EC looks like there is no way Don wins. Even FL looks to be tight. If he loses FL, it’s all over for him.

It just proves how bad both candidates are. If Don can’t beat a life long corrupt politician (Joe) who is also a proven liar and mentally deficient, he’s really bad.
He isn’t losing Fl.

I believe much of what you state about PA is also true in many of the midwestern state. Don barely won MI, WI, and OH. I tend to doubt he can win these states again, which means he loses in November.

I agree. I'm not so sure about Ohio, but they could flip as well.

Ohio along with Georgia, Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, Iowa. It could happen. It might happen. Who knows?

But bottom line is that I don't see PA, WI, and MI staying red. If Trump can't even hang on to these three, then he's done. Regardless of what happens in Ohio, Georgia, etc. he's already out.
Agreed. The EC looks like there is no way Don wins. Even FL looks to be tight. If he loses FL, it’s all over for him.

It just proves how bad both candidates are. If Don can’t beat a life long corrupt politician (Joe) who is also a proven liar and mentally deficient, he’s really bad.
He isn’t losing Fl.
He might. If he does, he’s done.

WAIT....WAIT.....
O/P'S source is a guy who is saying the polls are squishy, referring to them as his basis for outcome.
I thought you guys kept saying the polls meant nothing because of 2016.
Can't have it both ways, TrumpTards.

Since I know you attended a leftist-run propaganda factory, aka public school:

Seems like "I was in the Army" doesn't preclude being a traitor.
U of Cincy wasn't leftest run

Hmmmm

I was an expert being a repub all my life until 2020 Now it's real easy to see you
More lies. Amazing.

Down South. He got his clock cleaned in the Northeast.

Let's see...

Connecticut: Biden
Delaware: Biden
DC: Biden
Maine: Biden
Maryland: Biden
Massachusetts: Biden
New Hampshire: Bernie
New Jersey: Biden
New York: Biden
Pennsylvania: Biden
Rhode Island: Biden
Vermont: Bernie

This is what you call Biden getting his clock cleaned? He lost to Bernie Sanders, who is from Vermont, in Vermont and New Hampshire.

No response to this. Good call on your part.

Let's see...

This is what you call Biden getting his clock cleaned? He lost to Bernie Sanders, who is from Vermont, in Vermont and New Hampshire.

And he did poorly in Iowa and MA too. Correct? He actually finished 4th right? Behind mayor Pete?

Let's see...

And no reason to be a dick. I did Not see your first response. All you Leftists are such asshats.

"I think polls are very, very squishy right now because of the highly toxic political environment in which we live," Gundlach said. Gundlach said he’s come across data suggesting that about "two-thirds of conservatives or moderate conservatives say that they have lied about their support for Donald Trump either directly or by omission."
hahaha.... so he thinks the polls are unreliable, because of a poll he saw that says they are unreliable.. You can't make this shit up. Pure gold.

hahaha.... so he thinks the polls are unreliable, because of a poll he saw. You can't make this shit up. Pure gold.
He picked Trump the first time too. No one has ever polled me. Oddly.

Let's see...

And he did poorly in Iowa and MA too. Correct? He actually finished 4th right? Behind mayor Pete?

Iowa isn't in the northeast...

He got the most votes in MA...

1597281774954.png

Forum List

Back