Looks like Trump will win again.

Would not shock me since Biden is senile and Harris is not well liked (HRC 2.0).
Hmmmm
thats an easy counter. Trump is not only senile, he was stooopid to begin with. Not well liked ? Trump can’t even go out in public for his three years without being booed.
Yet he won in 2016. He is polarizing but many like him. Your counter was poor. Try again.

I don't think Trump is polarizing, so much as a reflection of how polarized we already were. I think he tends to get blamed for a situation of which he's really only a symptom.
He is polarizing. He destroyed his opponents in the GOP debates by going for the jugular. It’s his rhetoric that both endears him to many as well as puts many at unease. I like People with courage. Those on the left like men who identify as women.

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I'm not saying he's not polarizing in and of himself; I'm saying the polarization in the US existed long before he came on the political scene, and he's more a symptom of that than he is a catalyst.

He just might lose to the weakest and most demented candidate ever to run for Potus.

But cons shouldn’t worry. Joe is more conservative than Don.

If he does lose to "the weakest and most demented candidate ever to run", I'd say that says more about the voters than it does about Trump.
We already know what morons supported the most incompetent pos ever to enter our WH You're called republicans and hopefully you pay for your fn racist idiocy

I'm not surprised you want to deflect from any discussion of the candidate you support. If I were in your place, I'd want people to forget about him, too. A bigot like you, voting for Joe "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black" Biden, has every reason for avoiding scrutiny.

Please consider PRESIDENT Trump to be YOUR payment for being the REAL racist around here.
Eddie is a traitor. Don’t waste your time. He sold out his own people to Ilhan Omar. Sad.
Traitor?? I spent time in the Army Trump punked out ,,,,Who's the traitor?

Would not shock me since Biden is senile and Harris is not well liked (HRC 2.0).
Hmmmm
thats an easy counter. Trump is not only senile, he was stooopid to begin with. Not well liked ? Trump can’t even go out in public for his three years without being booed.
Yet he won in 2016. He is polarizing but many like him. Your counter was poor. Try again.

I don't think Trump is polarizing, so much as a reflection of how polarized we already were. I think he tends to get blamed for a situation of which he's really only a symptom.
He is polarizing. He destroyed his opponents in the GOP debates by going for the jugular. It’s his rhetoric that both endears him to many as well as puts many at unease. I like People with courage. Those on the left like men who identify as women.

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I'm not saying he's not polarizing in and of himself; I'm saying the polarization in the US existed long before he came on the political scene, and he's more a symptom of that than he is a catalyst.
Oh yeah. He is the effect not the cause. 100%

He just might lose to the weakest and most demented candidate ever to run for Potus.

If he does lose to "the weakest and most demented candidate ever to run", I'd say that says more about the voters than it does about Trump.
We already know what morons supported the most incompetent pos ever to enter our WH You're called republicans and hopefully you pay for your fn racist idiocy

I'm not surprised you want to deflect from any discussion of the candidate you support. If I were in your place, I'd want people to forget about him, too. A bigot like you, voting for Joe "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black" Biden, has every reason for avoiding scrutiny.

Please consider PRESIDENT Trump to be YOUR payment for being the REAL racist around here.
Eddie is a traitor. Don’t waste your time. He sold out his own people to Ilhan Omar. Sad.
What army? ISIS? Traitor.

Hmmmm

Attila the Hun had courage Alexander the great had courage Nero had courage all crazy sob's ,,Trump is an asshole and a SOB

I agree. Telling some random person you don't know that you support Trump could be dangerous.

I mean literally dangerous. That person might attempt to attack you violently.

Most ridiculous nonsense I have ever heard.

It is the Trumpites wearing MAGA hats, waving Trump flags and sporting TRUMP 2020 bumper stickers

They don’t seem that timid to me

Hmmmm

Attila the Hun had courage Alexander the great had courage Nero had courage all crazy sob's ,,Trump is an asshole and a SOB
They did? And you know this how? You’re losing it. Take a chill pill.

United States Army US 5_______

Down South. He got his clock cleaned in the Northeast.

Let's see...

Connecticut: Biden
Delaware: Biden
DC: Biden
Maine: Biden
Maryland: Biden
Massachusetts: Biden
New Hampshire: Bernie
New Jersey: Biden
New York: Biden
Pennsylvania: Biden
Rhode Island: Biden
Vermont: Bernie

This is what you call Biden getting his clock cleaned? He lost to Bernie Sanders, who is from Vermont, in Vermont and New Hampshire.

Down South. He got his clock cleaned in the Northeast.

Let's see...

Connecticut: Biden
Delaware: Biden
DC: Biden
Maine: Biden
Maryland: Biden
Massachusetts: Biden
New Hampshire: Bernie
New Jersey: Biden
New York: Biden
Pennsylvania: Biden
Rhode Island: Biden
Vermont: Bernie

This is what you call Biden getting his clock cleaned? He lost to Bernie Sanders, who is from Vermont, in Vermont and New Hampshire.
He won't win PA. The rest of those states are bluer than blue.

I agree. Telling some random person you don't know that you support Trump could be dangerous.

I mean literally dangerous. That person might attempt to attack you violently.

I've seen it happen already.

I hang out in a biker bar and, by and large, bikers support Trump. It seems, though, that some of the student body from nearby Flagler College has decided they'll come over and use the pool table out on the deck. They won't come inside other than to order beers. Seems they're a bit too afraid to be around those they disagree with.

Well, one night, one of the more imposing bikers, Ajax, made a tongue in cheek comment about Trump doing away with billiards in bars for anyone under the age of 25, and how everyone at our bar loved the idea because it would mean these little punks would stop showing up, trying to order wine coolers and playing shitty music.

Well, this one little snowflake (who had to be drunk) decided it'd be a wise choice to square off on Ajax, poke him in the chest and tell him everything the snowflake thought was bad about him. After about the fourth or fifth poke in the chest, Ajax swept his right elbow across the left jaw of the little snowflake and dropped him like third period French.

The other little snowflakes left. Pokey The Snowflake was left on the deck, whimpering.

I don't worry about pussies getting violent. After all, they're pussies...
Funny how it started cause y’all snowflakes couldn’t handle someone else in your safe space.

I do not believe you whatsoever.

I could show you something else you won't believe

Here azog Don't cry lol
+$322,490.50 (2.77%)
Day Change
+$4,163,659.19 (53.33%)
YTD Change

I could show you something else you won't believe
It doesn't matter. You turned your back on our ancestor. Rest is semantics. You belong to the party of Ilhan Omar.

Forum List

Back