Looks like Trump will win again.

Eh? Sometimes you just have to feel the mood of the country.
haha... through what, some kind of seance? Peyote? Come on.
IDK but when I drove through rural PA in 2016 there were Trump signs everywhere. Same in Fla, TX, NC....I could not believe the following he had. Very few Clinton signs. Trump has a big following. He will be tough to best by a non charismatic senile old man. If Tulsi ran against him it would be a different story IMO.

As I explained and you ignored. Calling me a racist and telling me I have to pay reparations when I am a 2nd generation American makes no sense and makes me want to vote against the Democrats. Doesn’t make me racist. Even though Democrats will say it does.

Calling me a racist and telling me I have to pay reparations when I am a 2nd generation American makes no sense and makes me want to vote against the Democrats. Doesn’t make me racist. Even though Democrats will say it does.
I won't. So I will leave you to your boogeyman.

Re, for example, PA: Okay, but Trump won by <1% in PA, by about 30,000 votes. MI, 0.23%, about 11,000 votes. WI, <1%. That's razor thin. That's quite a discerning "eye" you have, to see that <1% margin! I kid, but you get the point. Enthusiasm is one thing; but if that were everything, then we would have President Sanders. Trump is now a historically unpopular President who has to run on his record. And, well... if the Dems have any brains, they will just focus on getting more people to vote and running tape of Donald Trump. These are tiny margins to overcome, you must admit.

Calling me a racist and telling me I have to pay reparations when I am a 2nd generation American makes no sense and makes me want to vote against the Democrats. Doesn’t make me racist. Even though Democrats will say it does.
I won't. So I will leave you to your boogeyman.

Re, for example, PA: Okay, but Trump won by <1% in PA, by about 30,000 votes. MI, 0.23%, about 11,000 votes. WI, <1%. That's razor thin. That's quite a discerning "eye" you have, to see that <1% margin! I kid, but you get the point. Enthusiasm is one thing; but if that were everything, then we would have President Sanders. Trump is now a historically unpopular President who has to run on his record. And, well... if the Dems have any brains, they will just focus on getting more people to vote and running tape of Donald Trump. These are tiny margins to overcome, you must admit.
But the rhetoric was that he was going to get blown away and he lost some close states too as I recall. Many experts considered him a joke. And people like Ben Shapiro denounced him. Now Ben supports him. It will be interesting as he has a big following himself.

Again, many think like me. You take away my rights and I will vote against you.

But the rhetoric was that he was going to get blown away and he lost some close states too as I recall.
Yes, and only lost the popular vote by 3 million votes. This time, losing by 3,500,000 might not cut it. Remember, the Dems got about 8 million more votes in 2018.

But maybe our corrupt AG has an October surprise for us.

But the rhetoric was that he was going to get blown away and he lost some close states too as I recall.
Yes, and only lost the popular vote by 3 million votes. This time, losing by 3,500,000 might not cut it. Remember, the Dems got about 8 million more votes in 2018.

But maybe our corrupt AG has an October surprise for us.
But the totality doesn’t matter as he got what 306 electoral votes? If it was totality he would have campaigned differently.

But the totality doesn’t matter as he got what 306 electoral votes?
Right, it matters where those 500,000 more votes are lost. For example, only need 12,000 in Michigan. Shoot, you can make that up in one county.
That’s our system. Don’t hate the player, hate the game. Wyoming has as many Senators as Texas. Odd but true.

Right, it matters where those 500,000 more votes are lost. For example, only need 12,000 in Michigan. Shoot, you can make that up in one county.
That’s our system. Don’t hate the player, hate the game. Wyoming has as many Senators as Texas. Odd but true.
Indeed. And he better hope that Biden's numbers crater and his improve. Like right before the election in 2016. Two weeks before.

Indeed. And he better hope that Biden's numbers crater and his improve. Like right before the election in 2016. Two weeks before.
Once the debates happen Biden is in trouble. He has to defend the Defund the Police and lawlessness while forming coherent sentences. It will be interesting. If not for COVID I would say Trump 99.9% but with COVID anything is possible.

Once the debates happen Biden is in trouble. He has to defend the Defund the Police and lawlessness while forming coherent sentences.
He will be coherent. That's overblown. And remember, the moment his opponent falls off script, he can't form a coherent pair of thoughts out loud, much less an actual sentence. So, while I know you have the narrative all wrapped up and tied off with a bow already, Trump's camp better hope Trump stays on script.

Once the debates happen Biden is in trouble. He has to defend the Defund the Police and lawlessness while forming coherent sentences.
He will be coherent. That's overblown. And remember, the moment his opponent falls off script, he can't form a coherent pair of thoughts out loud, much less an actual sentence. So, while I know you have the narrative all wrapped up and tied off with a bow already, Trump's camp better hope Trump stays on script.
Trumps best quality is his freestyle debating. I am looking forward to it. I dont want Boston to look like Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis or NYC. I am pro business and pro police. Remember Minneapolis is a Democrat city, it’s their fault Chauvin was on the street not mine and not Trump’s. 10+ warnings and nothing was done? Shame on the chief and shame on the mayor.

I dont want Boston to look like Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis or NYC.
Right, what a shithole country...?

What other cities are shit? I bet you have a long list. Loves America, doesn't much care for its cities or people. But business? Cops? Well those are fine.

I dont want Boston to look like Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis or NYC.
Right, what a shithole country...?

What other cities are shit? I bet you have a long list. Loves America, doesn't much care for its cities or people. But business? Cops? Well those are fine.
San Fran. LA. They were great now they are lawless and businesses are leaving. Police officers are great people. I thank them for their service.

San Fran. LA. They were great now they are lawless and businesses are leaving.
Haha, yes, terrible places. Awful.
They are now. Would never raise my kids there. I ve been in a lot of places for work. They have turned for the worse. You don’t seem to care? Odd.
No, I don't much care about your hyperbole. I admit. Don't worry... there are comfy lil' suburbs in every city.

San Fran. LA. They were great now they are lawless and businesses are leaving.
Haha, yes, terrible places. Awful.
They are now. Would never raise my kids there. I ve been in a lot of places for work. They have turned for the worse. You don’t seem to care? Odd.
No, I don't much care about your hyperbole. I admit. Don't worry... there are comfy lil' suburbs in every city.
In or near? I do Not know of any submitted in cities. I do know this. Everything the Left touches turns to garbage. Coincidence? I think Not.

Forum List

Back